PDA

View Full Version : Power abuse of Staff member???

MnTSCORP
20th March 2011, 08:37 AM
Hi.

I'm hosting with my bot one Pug of Dota.
I kick one player, because he say a lot of agressive words to me and he are really noob.

Nick of the player: [Ni]Amanda

After 1 min, this player wisp me "you account is gone.. haha.. you will need create other because i will ban you"

And my nick MnTSCORP have banned at eurobattle.

I ask for one member of staff if is possible show me one rule .. some words saying: "if you kick a noob in a pug game of dota you will be banned... dont have nothing to do... just banned because i want it"

Sry .. my english is bad :S
Thx for the patient to read this =]

MnT

kingW3
20th March 2011, 10:19 AM
your banned because of bad manners

Sacred_Zd
20th March 2011, 12:28 PM
"you account is gone.. haha.. you will need create other because i will ban you"

Always have more than one account ;)

and dont get to much attached to the main account

In.My.ConTroL
20th March 2011, 12:58 PM
Do you have any screenshot to prove it ?

kaczkamowikwak
20th March 2011, 01:22 PM
yes, its power abuse but dont worry this guy will be punished coz you cant ban like that and i think it has to be documented at forum.
edit: but im not sure after what imc said. seems you need prove you are not guilty- HAHAHA + triple lol. it wouldnt surprise me so BEWARE

Xfire
20th March 2011, 02:12 PM
Well, it goes like this, and it always did: no one can ban you without a reason and proofs, and the same goes for you, when you report someone. Much like in real life, you can't go to jail if the prosecutor has no evidence against you, and you have to bring evidence when you're defending yourself.

But, back to the game, a replay and a screenshot of the so-called power abuse ( or admin pretending / threatening ) is required.

MiZiGe
20th March 2011, 02:19 PM
Not to mention, it was not Amanda that banned you, but Shakar, our admin :)

mrniceguy
20th March 2011, 02:32 PM
Not to mention, it was not Amanda that banned you, but Shakar, our admin :)

:D shakar the KING, he is afking most of time, you have like 1:10000 chances to see him online, and yet you have managed to pissed him.

Sry for trolling but I had to comment this.

In.My.ConTroL
20th March 2011, 05:25 PM
I know Amanda and i really doubt that she would ask shakar to punish you just because 'you kicked her' from a PUB game, there's something else and i am sure you're hiding it, that's why you don't have a SS.

Herr
20th March 2011, 06:01 PM
Despite on most cases we DO take screenshots while performing punishment on our own, it is not really needed. Same as a police officer doesn't need to attach a video to your traffic fine. The rules do not clearly state that you cannot kick (WITH BOT) on a custom game, however kicking from a game can be considered as bad manners, especially a staff/ex-staff member, just follow common sense and you'll get it.

However, by noting that Amanda does not belong anymore to the staff, we'll still have to check up on that (about proofs).

I also saw you posting over the BR forums with the accusation that Amanda would have called you names (i.e. you are "shit"). Would you be able to prove your words?

MnTSCORP
20th March 2011, 08:34 PM
To ban me for badmanner dont need proof?

She is friend of a admin and call him to ban one player and is acept?

Its all?

Is a pug custom game, never imaginate i will need made a SS ou save this replay.

Yes, i posted on BR community too, because she is from BR and say to me, after kick of this game, he know all member staff and my acc is over bla bla bla, say good by to your acc... and others words...
Banned for a PUG custom Game for kicked a noob player in a pro game is sux.

I never made trouble on eurobattle.. 3 year of acc or more on eurobattle... and see my nick banned for nothing.

Banned for Kick a Admin Friend?

MiZiGe
21st March 2011, 01:04 AM
It is not that we are trying to hide something.
But, we do trust Shakar, a guy who invested years of work into this place, over you :) I hope that is understandable.
We will wait a day or two, see if Amanda or Shakar deliver the proof. If not, you are unbanned.

Xfire
21st March 2011, 01:09 AM
I forwarded this thread to Shakira, you'll have an answer soon : )

Amanda
21st March 2011, 03:05 AM
Hello ppl ^^

How are you all doing? I´m sorry my first post after such a long time have to be in a thread like this....

Firstly... My beloved ogre banned Mnt for me because you guys managed to block my account from forum...so i couldnt report.

Ifc I wouldnt ask him to ban some user for me if i didnt have profs.... So i will post here the reason for badmanner...but actually what got this lady angry was because Mnt kicked me out of a game very unfairly.

Since he was banned for badmanner, i will post here only the part when he calls me bad names.. The replay is with ogre if anyone wants o see.

Lecron/Herr... i cant really read any agressive words comming from me...Do you guys see anything? The replay is with Shakar if you want to check also.

Mnt, Unlike you, I got education and I can talk to people without using this kind of words you used in this SS. As i told you, i was a Staff members and I know the rules.

Show us were i was badmanner.. I guess we all want to see your profs.

Regards

Amanda

LeCron
21st March 2011, 04:12 AM
Translation:

Amanda: ck is forbidden. Did you know it?
MnT: Up your ass "garbage"... the host is mine. Get out.
Amanda: Doesn´t matter.. ck is forbidden.. gonna lose your account
MnT: Here´s not garena STUPID!
Amanda: I already coordinated eurobattle.net and I know the rules, mate
MnT: all right
MnT: Go cry there.. I was kicked in a dota pub
MnT: and also add the replay
Amanda: so we can see that I was better than you on the game?
MnT: Yes, loser

Well... I think it´s pretty clear now. :)

Probably you´d be banned for at least 3~7 days for badmanners. Now I guess you´ll take a few additional days for lying. ¬¬

What a shame...

Herr
21st March 2011, 01:44 PM
Well, well... It seems "Dota Pugs" are getting hard these days. Apparently, you aren't allowed to use hack programs, even in a PUG. And damn, I so hope you used GHost command for kicking, other a different thing from that.

@Quellilo,
Welcome OUT of xpam if you think that. Please, be my guest.

PS. I must also say: didn't it well therefore things that to works... and knowledge of the rules to after you do not regret it!

MiZiGe
21st March 2011, 02:30 PM
deleted most of the posts, sorry if you feel they should have been left here .)

and mtnSCORP, please create an unban request in a few days, it will be reconsidered (few days = I would recommend asking in a week)