PDA

View Full Version : TS problem

Tecktonik.
14th March 2011, 03:14 PM
I have this problem since 2 weeks ago .. I contacted two admins , sent them pm but no1 responded , I understand if u are busy so .. when u have time , pls fix this issue..

It's about team speak , when I joined Clan LoC channel , I saw some guys from portugal in our clan channel in TS , asked them who gave you the password and they said an Admin gave it to them , but I don't think some one would do that , maybe they hacked into it .. they weren't from this server .. probably LoL players..

I would like to ask admins to change the password of Clan LoC channel in TS and send me it in PM if possible.

regards~

NOe1
14th March 2011, 03:24 PM
maybe is better to ask them to give u admin over your ts channel, precisely because of situation like this one, so u can kick them, change channel password etc.

Tecktonik.
14th March 2011, 03:47 PM
Well that depends on admins , It wouldn't be bad if i had rights at my channel ..

eXtasY
14th March 2011, 05:29 PM
I have this problem since 2 weeks ago .. I contacted two admins , sent them pm but no1 responded , I understand if u are busy so .. when u have time , pls fix this issue..

It's about team speak , when I joined Clan LoC channel , I saw some guys from portugal in our clan channel in TS , asked them who gave you the password and they said an Admin gave it to them , but I don't think some one would do that , maybe they hacked into it .. they weren't from this server .. probably LoL players..

I would like to ask admins to change the password of Clan LoC channel in TS and send me it in PM if possible.

regards~

Firstly its important to note that no one can give them your channel password. Its shown as ***** so even admins dont know it. So, its about your mates that spread it.

Anyhow, send me a PM with password you want and i will change it.

Tecktonik.
14th March 2011, 05:56 PM
Maybe some one of friends spread it , but why are they lol players.. I think they hacked it but nvm :D

edit : thnx for changing it , u can close now :)