PDA

View Full Version : Best of Eminem

Nobber708
6th February 2011, 11:05 PM
k, I wanna make a playlist with the best from Eminem and would like some help :)

So far:
Mockingbird
Space Bound
'Till I collapse
Cinderella Man
Stan
Cold Wind Blows
The Real Slim Shady
Beautiful
Lose Yourself
Hailie's Song
When I'm Gone
My Name Is
Crack A Bottle
Like Toy Soldier
We made You
Untitled
My Mom
You're Never Over
Drop The World
25 To Life

What should I add? :)

Tecktonik.
6th February 2011, 11:25 PM
Eminem ft d12 - purple hills , maybe.. not very good song but still..good to hear.
Eminem ft nate dog - shake that ass

btw drop the world rules <3

[RO]Claudiu
6th February 2011, 11:43 PM
i hate eminem cuz he lives in his own little world and acts like a angry german kid on stage with alien hand signs and bling-bling on his neck :D

BUTT !!!!!!!!!

i heard these songs before i made bad impression on him and they stuck in my head cuz i used to like them ... and maybe i still do ...

YVkUvmDQ3HY

IdS3WVYr834

BLING-BLING !

[C]ifteinC[e]
6th February 2011, 11:44 PM
Eminem ft d12 - purple hills , maybe.. not very good song but still..good to hear.
Eminem ft nate dog - shake that ass

btw drop the world rules <3
Yup ... you must to add these songs .. they are very beautiful ;)

Lowlife
7th February 2011, 12:23 AM
what's the difference
it's featuring eminem, so I'm guessing it could also go into your playlist
:)

-KaMiKaZa-
7th February 2011, 12:29 AM
just lose it

pRiMe
7th February 2011, 06:31 AM
You could of asked me on msn/fb.
Just tell me if you need his joints with catchy hooks and beats,lyrically dope joints,sickests freestyles or story telling joints with message in 'em.
Purple hills ?Shake that ass ?You gotta be kiddin me...
Edit : Check fb and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKL254Y_jtc :p

Vex
7th February 2011, 07:14 AM
25 To Life best!

pRiMe
7th February 2011, 09:56 AM
@claudiu you are dead wrong.He was acting like that when he was younger.
Since he came back from rehabilitation and losing his best friend (2006-2008) he changed...
He's mature now,acting that way,stopped using drugs,taking care of his 3 girls (2 adopted),he ain't bleaching his hair no more,meaning the Slim Shady his alter ego is gone.
He got nothing against nobody.Since his return i was watching his interview's and i can say he's humble and just happy to say that he is starting a new chapter of his life.
People are judging way too much and don't even know why and who are they judging.He had the reasons to act like a cold hearted bastard when he was younger.
I've been listening his music since i was 9...and i know more about him then you think.I can write pages and pages about him since '95 to this day.You shouldn't judge or hate with lame reasons like that,not only him but anybody.
And i'm not only Em's fan but great hip hop fan since i was 9 and not only fan but a student also.Considering hip hop and its history i know everything from early '70's old school to 1985,when Rakim came and literally made(fathered) RAP.And i can say at any time of day that Em's music is real hip hop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCbtvBEPPs8
It lasts 13 minutes but its worth of watching.

TBK.Goldy
7th February 2011, 01:06 PM
If anyone knows anything about Emin3m, it's definitely pRIME.

<3

ProfileScorp
7th February 2011, 08:39 PM
detroit, the way i am

Nobber708
10th February 2011, 09:23 AM
thanks and kudos to every1 who helped me :)

@ Claudiu, imo he had all right to be a cocky mother fucker, I mean take a look at his journey... from a bullied kid w/o parents (k, a drug-addicted mom) to worlds best rapper.. that progresses ^^

pRiMe
10th February 2011, 09:40 AM
Word is bond ;)

nerf_me^^
3rd March 2011, 06:38 PM
lol, where is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pgIu6v5zPA&feature=related