KonK
3rd February 2011, 05:34 AM
That's just sick...

DRG-
3rd February 2011, 09:07 AM
disturbingly not real :D

[RO]Claudiu
3rd February 2011, 11:00 AM
it's fake for sure... his mom couldn't have been asleep the whole time...

some hard to believe facts:

even semen was leaking from it

semen only comes out after the orgasm, wtf is he a fucking dog ? this just proves that he is still a virgin.

But anyway, when I woke up at night, I started having a b****r, a really bad one too. I mean, it was hard and it was driving me crazy and I should of went to the restroom to jack it off but I was too lazy and I sat in bed.

too lazy to get out of bed and jack off.... so he risked to f**k his mom and wake her up then having an awkward relationship with her for the rest of his life , live with shame and probably get bitch slapped by his mom after she woke up..

#3. What mother in her right mind would sleep in the same bed as her son while having only "panties" on ?

TBK.Goldy
3rd February 2011, 11:14 AM
i hope this is fake... but i enjoyed reading it. cute fabule. a teen wrote that. i can tell.

Cen
3rd February 2011, 05:55 PM
obvious fake is obvious..

KonK
3rd February 2011, 06:27 PM
Didn't even read the text when I saw the title..
Now that I read it i saw how fake it is...
but still, sick...

[RO]Claudiu
3rd February 2011, 08:11 PM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/ray.jpg

Lowlife
3rd February 2011, 08:20 PM
ahahahahaha
classic stuff
:D
I hope his mum gets pregnant
and that the kid is retarded
:p

EDIT:
but unfortunately, it's probably fake
:p

_TerrorBlade_
3rd February 2011, 09:45 PM
Claudiu;1251227']
semen only comes out after the orgasm, wtf is he a fucking dog ? this just proves that he is still a virgin.

lol, it's called seminal liquid, which gets out when you're really turned on.

who's the virgin xD?

Akhe
3rd February 2011, 10:03 PM
Let's think:

- He sleeps with mom? So let's say he's between 6 and 10
- He cums? Then surely he's higher than 10 (unless rare case)
- He posts on the website? He can't be so young to post at site and sleep with his mom at same time.
- Ok, if he sleeps with his mom, he's lower than 15, so now we're between 10 and 15.
- He had fluent english, which only ~5% of teenagers has. Probably he's not younger than 12. So 13-15.
- He sleep with mom, so his mom is single. Since he has, let's say 14, (37-14=23) his mom separated from his dad at 23 (not normal...)

These were the thougts I made yet...

EDIT: I found this at same website :)

I know it's not normal. It all started off when I was sat in the kitchen randomly chewing on the tea towel, it started to thread in my mouth and I swallowed it, it was tasteless but quite good, I kept doing it until I ate all the tea towels. As it was winter, I'd throw on an old jumper for bed, when I awoke every morning, the string would be in my mouth and chewed. I couldn't control myself, I shredded tops, pyjamas, socks, towels, underwear, tights and even bras and then swallow them, I tried to stop but I can't, I'm in the middle of getting my way through a bra, I know it sounds crazy but I need help, why do I insist on eating weird things? I go crazy for black socks :/ I've been doing this for as long as I can remember, is it normal for me to eat these?

Tecktonik.
3rd February 2011, 10:15 PM
Obviously Fake but still disgusting !!..

demon-storm
3rd February 2011, 10:18 PM
http://isitnormal.com/story/is-it-normal-to-fear-eating-bananas-in-front-of-people-69230/ =)))))) lol

Cen
3rd February 2011, 10:41 PM
that's preety much same thing as FML and similar bullshit...maybe there are few posts that are true, but most of them are just trolls thinking of retarded stuff..

[RO]Claudiu
4th February 2011, 03:11 PM
lol, it's called seminal liquid, which gets out when you're really turned on.

1. seminal liquid and semen are 2 different things ;
2. he didn't say seminal liquid he said SEMEN ;

I moved her panties with my fingers and then I saw her v****a. After this, my d*** was so hard it was turning red and even semen was leaking from it.

3. semen comes out in seminal liquid in a noticeable amount only after the orgasm, the only other way of eliminating semen is after they die ( in 24 hours after their conception ) and they are eliminated in small amounts in urine.

4. semen does not "leak" from the d**k when it is erectile unless an orgasm occurs which triggers the prostate to release the sperm from the seminal vesicle into the urinary track and out the urethra.

who's the virgin xD?

i won't say who but apparently google misinformed you.

Cen
4th February 2011, 08:49 PM
oh noes :S

PetyseXy
4th February 2011, 11:36 PM
I don't know if it's a fake or not, only thing I know is that it's very strange and disgusting. :huh: