PDA

View Full Version : Ardrone = deadaction = powerfull = ctx

DaiiNieL
5th January 2011, 01:28 PM
They are all his nicks i know... he uses maphack with all of them... here are the proofs.

DaiiNieL
5th January 2011, 01:37 PM
ctx nick maphack

DaiiNieL
5th January 2011, 01:39 PM
powerfull nick maphack

DaiiNieL
5th January 2011, 01:40 PM
Deadaction nick maphack

Akhe
5th January 2011, 03:20 PM
You are the one who reports mh'ers at footmen, no? stop it... you will be given alrdy instructions to leave it be...

Arbalest
5th January 2011, 05:48 PM
it's the 2nd subject about cheaters in footmen, if there is some interest in the map just make a poll in cg tours for footmen to be added and if it succeed we could run it as official tours then it will be protected by the hack team and cheating in it will be punishable so save the energy from complaining and do something about it :)

DaiiNieL
10th January 2011, 10:31 PM
here proofs

Sai.InkBeast
11th January 2011, 10:12 PM
U shouldnt do this. Eurobattle.net community dont care about Custom games maphack. Only on QG. That you should report on playdota.eu . GL x)

DaiiNieL
16th January 2011, 02:32 PM
me against jae_as. and jae_plympos

kingW3
21st January 2011, 03:52 PM
thats maphack still thats imposible in dota

U shouldnt do this. Eurobattle.net community dont care about Custom games maphack. Only on QG. That you should report on playdota.eu . GL x)and it can't be reported on playdota.eu its only ladder games

DaiiNieL
30th January 2011, 07:29 PM
they use mh too :/

UltimaWeapon18
14th February 2011, 06:27 PM
they use mh too :/

also pink (loaf_ktmr) use mh at 19:23 he click on cengiz_han base :)

yaphets_
19th February 2011, 11:17 AM
hahha daiiniel they won't ban them Custom games is not bannable

UltimaWeapon18
19th February 2011, 07:34 PM
hahha daiiniel they won't ban them Custom games is not bannable

daiiniel is not asking for ban :)

daiiniel only showing who play fair game and who is cheating

DaiiNieL
20th February 2011, 04:08 PM
Y he was using mh thnks mate :D

Cen
20th February 2011, 07:28 PM
Selection circles don't mean anything... even more, it's a common bug in w3 replays. It does not necessarily mean that he clicked the building.

DaiiNieL
21st February 2011, 02:43 PM
Selection circles don't mean anything... even more, it's a common bug in w3 replays. It does not necessarily mean that he clicked the building.

You are wrong.. in replay you see where every player clicks.. its right that a red circle under fog of war doesnt mean that he is using maphack because the selected unit could go from an area without fog of war to a area with fog of war.. that is not maphack but if u select a unit under fog of war its obiously maphack.. i checked it a lot of times... i have seen lot of replays and i have never seen to selections or somthng like that... if u see the replays you will see i am right.
Btw i played before in some servers and in all of them red circle means a ban cause of maphack and even in eurobattle.net i saw some bans cause of the red circle.. and even in northend i saw banned guys cause of this.. if u want i can send you the post about that..

Cen
21st February 2011, 07:12 PM
Sometimes it means a click, but not always. I've seen it a lot of times when it was not real. EVen on our server, red circle is not enough to get banned for MH in most of the cases.

DaiiNieL
21st February 2011, 08:47 PM
i have never seen that maybe what u mean it is what i said before.. when a unit goes from an area without fog of war to a base (for example in footmen) with fog the unit when u are playing it becomes unselected but in the replay you see it selected.. thats not maphack.
the moments they click on a unit under fog its at start.. they click on almost all heros or when his hero is died..
i think you are wrong but its ok i would like to see a replay about what u are talking about

UltimaWeapon18
21st February 2011, 09:34 PM

if red circle apper when thier heros moving maybe its not mh

but it alwas apper when thier heros is dead or stop moving :)

DaiiNieL
22nd February 2011, 02:06 PM
cen as i said i was right its maphack the bug of the circle red it as i said to you when a unit goes from no fog to fog in replay it should become unselected.. taht is no maphack.. but if there is a fog of war and you select it its clear maphack. look this..

We have found out that there is a bug in WarCraft 3 replays, which keeps a unit selected even after it entered the fog - although the player who had it selected does not see it anymore.

It's a note from nothrend.

Cen
22nd February 2011, 05:48 PM
cen as i said i was right its maphack the bug of the circle red it as i said to you when a unit goes from no fog to fog in replay it should become unselected.. taht is no maphack.. but if there is a fog of war and you select it its clear maphack. look this..

We have found out that there is a bug in WarCraft 3 replays, which keeps a unit selected even after it entered the fog - although the player who had it selected does not see it anymore.

It's a note from nothrend.

That's probably what I meant yes.

DaiiNieL
25th March 2011, 12:44 PM
After hear him 10 x times that he didnt used maphack i just needed to wact one replay..

DaiiNieL
28th March 2011, 11:34 AM
I dont use maphack -.-!

yaphets_
28th March 2011, 01:27 PM
If you want i can detect who maphack and whos not but they won't ban them....

DaiiNieL
28th March 2011, 02:30 PM
how u can do that? :O

MiZiGe
28th March 2011, 05:48 PM
this thread is pointless.

It is not like we "do not care" about CG cheaters, we just lack the resources to really do it on 100%.
That is why we support communities to deal with these problems. All relevant communities (or their representatives) have the power to ban cheaters and hackers from the server.

If this is some sort of specific host that creates these games, or even maintains a ladder, you should report to him, not to us.

Kind regards,

:tclosed: