PDA

View Full Version : Riddle 2

KonK
22nd December 2010, 09:36 PM
Ok guys, I think it is time for another challenge, but this one is a little bit more difficult than the other! Are you ready?

Just like the other challenge, I will give you the end of a story and you will have to try and figure out the beginning by asking questions, but you can't ask any type of questions. You can only ask things that I can answer with Yes, No or Irrelevant

Here is the end of this story: "A guy walks into a restaurant by the beach asks for a seagull meat dish, eats it entirely and after he is done he jumps onto the ocean and suicides."

Like the other post, the rules are the same. But if you dont remember here they are:

You can only ask 1 question per post.
As in any other part of this forum, you are not allowed to double post
Answers can only be "Yes" "No" or "Irrelevant"

Let's see who figures this out first :D

By the way, using google jeopardizes all the fun. :dry:

DoritosOwning
22nd December 2010, 09:44 PM
He is already dead, who cares?

^^ just kidding... i have no idea about what ask >.<

Fika[F]
22nd December 2010, 09:48 PM
what is the meaning of life

Herr
22nd December 2010, 09:48 PM
Was hunger the primary reason of this guy to visit the restaurant?

what is the meaning of life
trolls.

KonK
22nd December 2010, 09:49 PM
Hahahah this one requires a lot more thinking! If it gets too difficult i am going to give a good hint

Was hunger the primary reason of this guy to visit the restaurant?

Yes

Herr
24th December 2010, 10:42 PM
Was throwing himself into the ocean on his plans before he had entered the restaurant?

-KaMiKaZa-
24th December 2010, 11:02 PM
w8 w8....he had some accident during sweaming....and some seagull saved him....after he ate his seagull soup he realized what he did...he killed him self? xD

Cen
24th December 2010, 11:04 PM
he wanted to suecide but got hungry on his way

Smurf
25th December 2010, 12:15 AM
Was the seagull his son and he used to live on a deserted island?

KonK
25th December 2010, 12:49 AM
Was throwing himself into the ocean on his plans before he had entered the restaurant?
Nope

-KaMiKaZa-;1226928']w8 w8....he had some accident during sweaming....and some seagull saved him....after he ate his seagull soup he realized what he did...he killed him self? xD
Nope

HAHAHHAHA LOL, no!

Was the seagull his son and he used to live on a deserted island?
The seagull was not his son
and Yes, he used to live on a desert island (nice one btw!)

-KaMiKaZa-
25th December 2010, 12:58 AM
ok if the seagull was not his son....was he a friend or some relative ....so on that desert island he had nothing to eat but seagull..

just tell me am i close? xd

KonK
25th December 2010, 01:08 AM
-KaMiKaZa-;1226988']ok if the seagull was not his son....was he a friend or some relative
sorta

-KaMiKaZa-;1226988'] ....so on that desert island he had nothing to eat but seagull..
Dont know if that was a question, but yes.

-KaMiKaZa-;1226988']just tell me am i close? xd
Yeah, you guys are getting close to it

-KaMiKaZa-
25th December 2010, 01:22 AM
ok that was enough....i know the answer but i wont tell it :D

KonK
25th December 2010, 01:27 AM
-KaMiKaZa-;1226996']ok that was enough....i know the answer but i wont tell it :D

Hahahah I thought this one was going to be a lot more difficult

Herr
25th December 2010, 08:44 PM
John Castaway is the answer. :eek: Don't know why.

I didn't know "Kind of" was an answer :(

quellilo
25th December 2010, 09:58 PM
Was that man a sailor?

KonK
26th December 2010, 01:18 AM
John Castaway is the answer. :eek: Don't know why.

I didn't know "Kind of" was an answer :(
Hahah there are some questions that are very crafty. If I answered Yes or No it could have totally misled you =/

Was that man a sailor?
Yes.

Herr
28th December 2010, 01:33 AM
-KaMiKaZa-;1226988']ok if the seagull was not his son....was he a friend or some relative ....so on that desert island he had nothing to eat but seagull..

just tell me am i close? xd

-KaMiKaZa-;1226928']w8 w8....he had some accident during sweaming....and some seagull saved him....after he ate his seagull soup he realized what he did...he killed him self? xD

-KaMiKaZa-;1226996']ok that was enough....i know the answer but i wont tell it :D

FYI:

You have ruined the fun out of this thiread.

hf trolls

Cen
28th December 2010, 01:51 AM
herr, WTF B00M?

and kaza, tell the resut so we can move on, don't be an apple

quellilo
28th December 2010, 12:40 PM
Did that man, the sailor, had been on some cruise and had some accident on sea ?

mestar.
28th December 2010, 01:24 PM
I didn't google it but i heard it some time ago...
Here is the answer:
The sailor was on the desert island with his crew and the chef was making them meals. On island there was nothing to eat, but chef was making them meals and he was telling them that they were eating seagulls. One by one crew was disappearing and in the end only sailor and chef were saved.
When the sailor came on shores he went to restaurant because he was suspicious. He ordered seagull and when he tasted it he realized he wasn't eating that on an island. So he figured out that he was eating other sailors, and he killed himself.

KonK
28th December 2010, 04:27 PM
FYI:

You have ruined the fun out of this thiread.

hf trolls
Totally agreed

herr, WTF B00M?

and kaza, tell the resut so we can move on, don't be an apple
hahahaha lol

Did that man, the sailor, had been on some cruise and had some accident on sea ?
Yes

Here is the answer:
The sailor was on the desert island with his crew and the chef was making them meals. On island there was nothing to eat, but chef was making them meals and he was telling them that they were eating seagulls. One by one crew was disappearing and in the end only sailor and chef were saved.
When the sailor came on shores he went to restaurant because he was suspicious. He ordered seagull and when he tasted it he realized he wasn't eating that on an island. So he figured out that he was eating other sailors, and he killed himself.

Are you sure you didn't google it?
But yes, that is the answer for it =/

-KaMiKaZa-
28th December 2010, 06:56 PM
lol im an apple

quellilo
28th December 2010, 08:53 PM
Here is the answer:
Damn you, you spoiled the fun, you could have kept it for yourself. -.-

mestar.
28th December 2010, 09:53 PM
Lol i put it in the spoiler :D

Herr
28th December 2010, 11:10 PM
It would have been fun to find it out the old way :|

BTW you failed us applestyle :s

You said Yes to HUNGER on going to restaurant, while actually he went to see how seagull tasted like.

KonK
29th December 2010, 04:17 PM
It would have been fun to find it out the old way :|

BTW you failed us applestyle :s

You said Yes to HUNGER on going to restaurant, while actually he went to see how seagull tasted like.

Well, in my original story, he was hungry, but when he entered the restaurant he remembered the stuff from the island

But anyways, Our apple friend spoiled our new year's eve fun! im gonna spill a seed on his face!

Hey mestar.

knife!!!

:tclosed: