PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft ll

barakuda111
28th November 2010, 08:36 PM
Hi. Are you guys maybe planing to create Starcraft ll EurobattleNet? :happy:

I love your w3 server and i think you would do a great job on SCll server :cool2:

What do you think about that forum :tiphat:

Cen
28th November 2010, 09:33 PM
Defenetly not in a pvpgn form:

Dear PvPGN users,

It has come to our attention that a lot of people are requesting the Battle.net 2 integration with PvPGN 2 so that it could support the upcoming Blizzard Entertainment games (Diablo 3, Starcraft 2). PvPGN 2 will not support Battle.net 2 emulation, and there are plenty of legal reasons why we will not provide that functionality.

1) We all are ordinary people and don't have money to fight with the multi-billion gaming company that can ruin our lives with snap of fingers.
2) The new system is so heavily integrated in the game, that if someone develops the server emulator, he would have to crack the game. We don't support piracy.
3) We want to develop a legal gaming system; which everyone can enjoy without hassles, DMCA letters and other types of warnings.

With this post we want to thank you for your support to us all this year with Blizzard games. The WOL network will be perfected and we hope that we can add new games that don't have servers online anymore if we work a deal with gaming companies.

If you have any question, feel free to respond to this topic by replying.

In general, there is no working server emulation for bnet 2.0 as far as I know.

LAN clients are also screwed up, I think neither Hamachi nor Garena support SCII, because LAN option doesn't exist.

SCII cracked will get online in 2 possible ways:
-LAN option will be "added"
-server bnet 2.0 emulators

Now..nothing yet exists so.. there are some promises from famous crack sites that they're developing LAN option/server emulator, but none of these were seen so far.

If a server emulator comes out? it's still a long way to go..who knows.

barakuda111
28th November 2010, 09:52 PM
Well... tnx for the reply