PDA

View Full Version : brainquest.sk

efko.wbs
27th November 2010, 02:19 AM
Hello,
i would like to present you really nice site where i have spent many hours. As you surely noticed its name you will figure out that its site dedicated to various kinds of riddles,puzzles, logic games.....
It has own ladder and awards for top solvers. I like it's system and i never saw other site like that.
Well you may ask why i am presenting that to you, reason is that its Slovak website but recently they have implemented eng. language so its now open for all.

link is:
www.brainquest.sk You will have to click on eng flag on top right coner.

p.s. first you have to be registered when you want "play".
If you will decide to check it out, i wish you good luck and have fun :)

VanGogh
27th November 2010, 02:45 AM
Well, I registered on site, but i can't manage so well on it. Tryed to play some riddle but I can't figure it out how to "open" a game.
I need some help of you to explain me how to do it. :/

efko.wbs
27th November 2010, 02:58 AM
well after you login it should look like on first ss, if not click on "riddles" button and then it will be like that. On the left you see some "subsections" (click on "+")
orbis pictus etc, then click on it and you will see list of riddles there, to solve it just open it and write correct answer in that field.

On third ss i showed you adventure, my favorite one is laboratorium(green mark shows required lvl of water and orange mark shows max level of each glass.)

VanGogh
27th November 2010, 03:53 AM
Aham.. I get it now. ;) Is this site newer one? Couse it seems yes. Forum is empty and without posts...

efko.wbs
27th November 2010, 12:43 PM
that site is there few years already, but english part is separated so you will see only comments of people who used eng. version.

Akhe
27th November 2010, 01:57 PM
Hmm the site is good ;)
for example when server is off :)
or any other time... good!
thx

efko.wbs
20th December 2010, 03:44 PM
if anyone is interested, you can get special "xmas hint", which will help you to solved riddle which is puzzling you for longer time or so :)
further info here:http://brainquest.sk/en/info/xmass-hint

quellilo
20th December 2010, 10:57 PM
Nice site, I like that logic riddles