PDA

View Full Version : ~Test Game Request ^iLoveMyWallet^ ~

^ILoveMyWallet^
21st November 2010, 10:09 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Hello, my name is Bogdan and my Xpam nickname is ^iLoveMyWallet^ .

2.) Your Age.
I am 18 years old .

3.) Where are you from?
I am from Romania, city of Ploiesti .

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Well...I've been told that this is the best league on eurobattle.net and I have to recognize that I felt it on my skin when I was vouched here the first time .
I've been looking for some time to join a great community within I can play high-skilled DotA games in a friendly enviroment, with strict rules and with capable and mature players .
I've heard only good things about you so far and therefore I think this is the right place to take my skill to the next level of knowledge . Also I have many friends playing in this league and I want to take part to some really competitive games .

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am very mannered and I don't have any kind of problems like 'temperament loosing' .
I can describe me as being calm most of the time .
I am not an adept of arguing and I can keep it like that unless I am provoked and I have to defend myself .

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I deeply believe that I'm a medium skilled player. I think that I know a fair amount of secrets and tricks about this very popular game nowdays ...
I know how to use mini-map properly, I have the most needed 'map awarness', I know what 'lasthit' and 'deny' mean, I have a pretty decent spell usage and I know each hero and which itembuild should be done on it and also, the most important thing in DotA, I can say that I'm an adept of treating 'teamwork' with seriousity .
Throughout, I can't say that I dislike any type of heroes, but I honestly prefer support/gankers/initiators over others .

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Summarily my history would look like this:
I discovered DotA somewhere about 5 years ago, I can't say exactly what year was it, nor what version of the map was mostly played then .
My first-first games were pubs on both garena and xpam. Back then I couldn't decide what server I liked the most, but later something from eurobattle.net, I don't know exactly what, appealed to me and attracted me more so I decided to leave GGC aside. In the next few years, I've played in leagues like 'hostbot' and on garena I've spent some time playing from some random DotA rooms to most high-level rated ones. I can say that meanwhile I've gained the how we call it today 'basics of DotA'.
However, I tried my best and I managed to improve my skills with every game that I've played. After some time I went in a 'privs to clan wars' row for a decent period of time. 'Now', I acquired most of my skills .
Lately, the balance has shifted back to xpam, where I've been playing in leagues as EDL and for a short period of time in SS. Also 3-4 months ago, I decided to try out the new garena and I've managed to get vouch in leagues as IHAL, DGL, RCPL etc. because I had an offer to be administrator in one of the leagues mentioned before.

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I pretty much was a member of the EDL league and I guess I'll have my free ticket for TG now.

9) Something that I would like to add...
I'm not a good player and I do not pretend to be one, I'm just a normal guy that can't promise he won't fail.. but the only thing I'm sure is that I'll do my best to improve my gamestyle as much as I can..

NOe1
21st November 2010, 10:20 PM
added.