PDA

View Full Version : Continue the story

Cen
11th November 2010, 11:09 PM
Recreation of an old topic.

Continue the story by posting max 4 sentences.

Between the time when the oceans drank Azeroth...
...and the rise ot the sons of Legion
...there was an age undreamed-of
And unto this, MIZIGE...
...destined to bear the jeweled crown of Lordaeron...
...upon a troubled brow. It is I, his cronichler who alone can tell you of this saga.
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

By barbarian strengh and Rizigerian pride
Lordaeron's crown shall one day be mine!

epic Conan the Barbarian intro

Want some theme music? This should inspire epicness in you! http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/test/ss/conan.mp3

PS: Give some creativity...not bullcrap. :ancient:

PS2: I will award the best contributors.

Akhe
11th November 2010, 11:20 PM
But there was a problem, the Undead and it's Leader Arthas :p
He has frostmourne and crushes MIZIGE instantly, so MIZIGE must gather forces and weapons to defeat Arthas!

Is it good?

Cen
11th November 2010, 11:30 PM
No, it actually sucks much because you included original w3 character.

Also, you could start more easily and not so directly, like where he is, maybe he has normal life and a sudden event leads him on his way to destiny etc.

Taz.
11th November 2010, 11:44 PM
Suggestion: Having a resume of the story every week could make stuff even funner. So we could read everyones continuation in one post :)

Herr
11th November 2010, 11:52 PM
All started within a local pub near the very centre of Afftapik village, where Midge got the uphand news brought by destiny unveiling the challenging notice that his home-bred townsfolk had recently suffered of severe slaughter by evil forces, which did not take difference between the ancient and young, brave fighters and housewifes, Kekas and cattle.

What Mizige decided a few days next was to change the world's history. But first yet, I will bring to your concern what happened later that evening, and it was going to be a long, plenty night, later on, I can assure.

Cen
11th November 2010, 11:59 PM
@taz:

You mean like a partly continuation of few paragraphs? And then we choose winner and continue from there?

If yes, it's a nice idea and I'll prooly change the topic.

Herr
12th November 2010, 12:07 AM
@taz:

You mean like a partly continuation of few paragraphs? And then we choose winner and continue from there?

If yes, it's a nice idea and I'll prooly change the topic.

I think he meant: Let's say every 3 days or so you make a plot of what happened so far. Very good idea, turns out to make this far more interesting to everyone, even the ones who get it on a far state.

Cen
12th November 2010, 12:26 AM
I'll be adding them in the main post, np.

Taz.
12th November 2010, 01:01 AM
I think he meant: Let's say every 3 days or so you make a plot of what happened so far. Very good idea, turns out to make this far more interesting to everyone, even the ones who get it on a far state.

Exactly :thumbUP: !

And bro, make the sentences short. Makes it too long like that. I can put a comma after every word too :p

Cen
12th November 2010, 01:15 AM
Well for the creative ones, increasing to 4 sentences to prevent bad stretching of only 2.

DRG-
12th November 2010, 08:33 AM
It all began since me and Mizige were little warriors. We used to play with mithril swords in the forrest and slay all kul'faras (small reptile) that we were to encounter, bealiving that it was a huge firebreathing dragon.I was a orphan adopted by Mizige's family, his brave father and kind mother.
After his father died in a battle, Mizige, despite of his young age, he wanted to avenge the death of his father. So, me and Mizige set foot on a epic journy to avenge the death of his father, full of adventures and incredible quests.

Lowlife
12th November 2010, 09:02 AM
Whilst we were walking through the forrest, we encountered some strange dwellings. The dwellings looked a bit like a large mushroom covered with all kinds of strange shaped objects. We decided to go for a closer look when suddenly I saw a tall grey shape, ready to pounce on Mizige.

---------------------------------------------------
if I made a mistake with interpunction or grammar, please point it out please
I normally don't write any kind of story things in english
just poems
:p

DRG-
12th November 2010, 09:27 AM
it would be a nice idea to continue the story every 3 days :D

MiZiGe
12th November 2010, 11:21 AM
There he is again, I thought...It is about time sometime invented soap in this world, because we could smell young cenarius hiding in the bushes 15minutes before we even got there - and now he will try to ambush us again with his little summoned strawberry bushes...

Qell_Buraa
12th November 2010, 04:51 PM
Just as i said "ambush" to Mizige the little strawberry bushes started attacking us.They kept coming and kept coming, soon enough we understood they were too many for us to bear alone.Suddenly we heard some strange ancient language afterwards all bushes died and young Cenarius went into a sleep.There we saw Kha'jin an old friend of us, a Troll Shaman...

n00bk1ll3r
13th November 2010, 10:23 AM
Just as i said "ambush" to Mizige the little strawberry bushes started attacking us.They kept coming and kept coming, soon enough we understood they were too many for us to bear alone.Suddenly we heard some strange ancient language afterwards all bushes died and young Cenarius went into a sleep.There we saw Kha'jin an old friend of us, a Troll Shaman...

Who invited us to his new created clan, which will be called later neonazi group, unfortunatly mizige (our leader) got killed there and we had to continue our adventures without him. Then we started...

RaouL
13th November 2010, 10:55 AM
Who invited us to his new created clan, which will be called later neonazi group, unfortunatly mizige (our leader) got killed there and we had to continue our adventures without him. Then we started...

Then we started to build a temple for our leader MiZiGe. We put Mizige in the temple and we continued the journey.
After a couple of battles with some freaks we won in the name of our leader.... and guess who we find ? ROSHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnn.

We brave warriors killed ROSHAN and took AEGIS to the temple and put him on MIZIGe and we pray and pray and Mizige wake up.

We [Neonazi group] went back in the battle were Mizige got killed to get REVENGEEEEEEEE.

In.My.ConTroL
13th November 2010, 12:36 PM
Then we started to build a temple for our leader MiZiGe. We put Mizige in the temple and we continued the journey.
After a couple of battles with some freaks we won in the name of our leader.... and guess who we find ? ROSHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnn.

We brave warriors killed ROSHAN and took AEGIS to the temple and put him on MIZIGe and we pray and pray and Mizige wake up.

We [Neonazi group] went back in the battle were Mizige got killed to get REVENGEEEEEEEE.

MiZiGe had no gold in his pockets to reinforce his armor and his experience was too low to back in that battlefield, but the stubbornness speaks higher and he wanted to fight.

[RO]Claudiu
14th November 2010, 12:54 AM
MiZiGe had no gold in his pockets to reinforce his armor and his experience was too low to back in that battlefield, but the stubbornness speaks higher and he wanted to fight.

Then, MiZiGe took a basket of goodies and went on his way to his grandma's house but on his way he met a big bad black guy with a shotgun who took all the crack out of MiZiGe's basket of goodies while threatening to call the police if MiZiGe made any sudden moves.

Cen
14th November 2010, 01:09 AM
Claudiu;1201409']Then, MiZiGe took a basket of goodies and went on his way to his grandma's house but on his way he met a big bad black guy with a shotgun who took all the crack out of MiZiGe's basket of goodies while threatening to call the police if MiZiGe made any sudden moves.

Now the funny part begins. When big black shit was robbing our hero, the Orcish patrol came by and caught big black shit with goodies in his hand. Mizige by that time already evolved his sense of cunniness, telling the patrol, with a soft kitten voice, that goodies are actually for his sick grand mother. Not knowing, that those in fact have great magical powers, he continued his way to his grandmother Moonstar...if only he knew what great and ancient evil was waiting for him there..

[RO]Claudiu
14th November 2010, 01:22 AM
Now the funny part begins. When big black shit was robbing our hero, the Orcish patrol came by and caught big black shit with goodies in his hand. Mizige by that time already evolved his sense of cunniness, telling the patrol, with a soft kitten voice, that goodies are actually for his sick grand mother. Not knowing, that those in fact have great magical powers, he continued his way to his grandmother Moonstar...if only he knew what great and ancient evil was waiting for him there..

Many perils await MiZiGe on his way to grandma Moonstar's house, perils so great that Cen won't be able to come up with a happy ending. And so, MiZiGe roams around the Sentinel Forest in search of a shortcut while carrying his big basket of magical crack which he will use to heal his sick grandmother. MiZiGe turned the corner into the fog of uncertainty without having any ward and accidentally aggroed a huge bunch of jungle trolls... how will MiZiGe overcome this obstacle ?

Cen
14th November 2010, 02:23 AM
Claudiu;1201417']Many perils await MiZiGe on his way to grandma Moonstar's house, perils so great that Cen won't be able to come up with a happy ending. And so, MiZiGe roams around the Sentinel Forest in search of a shortcut while carrying his big basket of magical crack which he will use to heal his sick grandmother. MiZiGe turned the corner into the fog of uncertainty without having any ward and accidentally aggroed a huge bunch of jungle trolls... how will MiZiGe overcome this obstacle ?

As it was said previously, Mizige was ganked by a bunch of trolls, top lane, without warding or anything and only boots in his inventory. It was a great danger, and only a miracle could save him from being slaughtered by bloodlusting trolls. When preparing for his final fight, a cold zone went over his back and he sensed a great presence of magic in the forest..it was THE GREAT SHAKULMATAN-THE FOREST DEMIGOD! With a single wave of hand, a strange bug occured, never seen before..an Invisibility rune spawned in front of Mizige!

RaouL
14th November 2010, 10:40 AM
As it was said previously, Mizige was ganked by a bunch of trolls, top lane, without warding or anything and only boots in his inventory. It was a great danger, and only a miracle could save him from being slaughtered by bloodlusting trolls. When preparing for his final fight, a cold zone went over his back and he sensed a great presence of magic in the forest..it was THE GREAT SHAKULMATAN-THE FOREST DEMIGOD! With a single wave of hand, a strange bug occured, never seen before..an Invisibility rune spawned in front of Mizige!

The took the Invisibility rune, with a delay of 1.5 he finally was invisibile, he past the danger with no fear, and he said "Suck this .!. n0obssss http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif ". And he went back to grandma to recover himself (to heal).

Akhe
14th November 2010, 06:58 PM
He passed from that obstacle, but now another problem arrives, to reach his grandma house he must cross the river. However he has no boat nor sees anyone. MiZiGe asks people material to construct a boat. He keeps asking people for some time, but one of them seemed a pirate. He asked the pirate to lend him a boat, but, of course, only if Mizige does a task.

DRG-
15th November 2010, 02:06 PM
stop a minute, what are we doing?

I thought that we post a version of a story, and the best will get a prize.
And we continue his story, and so one... Not this... mayham.

Cen
15th November 2010, 07:00 PM
No, that was just my bad interpretation. For now, we just continue the story the way we do.

DRG-
16th November 2010, 04:28 PM
so fun :)

[RO]Claudiu
25th November 2010, 03:56 AM
He passed from that obstacle, but now another problem arrives, to reach his grandma house he must cross the river. However he has no boat nor sees anyone. MiZiGe asks people material to construct a boat. He keeps asking people for some time, but one of them seemed a pirate. He asked the pirate to lend him a boat, but, of course, only if Mizige does a task.

The Pirate asks for 100 ultimate orbs in exchange for the boat , of course MiZiGe gives him the middle-finger treatment but in the end he has to comply with the pirate's task in order to cross the bottomless lake. And so .... MiZiGe grabs a big cup of coffee and starts farming day and night the neutral creeps, slowly loosing his sanity he commits suicide a few times trying to farm Roshan alone with no life(steal) ....

KonK
14th December 2010, 03:38 PM
Claudiu;1207236']The Pirate asks for 100 ultimate orbs in exchange for the boat , of course MiZiGe gives him the middle-finger treatment but in the end he has to comply with the pirate's task in order to cross the bottomless lake. And so .... MiZiGe grabs a big cup of coffee and starts farming day and night the neutral creeps, slowly loosing his sanity he commits suicide a few times trying to farm Roshan alone with no life(steal) ....

But then old Butcher appears and revives MiZiGe from the dead. Right after, saw a horde of Nagas approaching. MiZiGe is left with no option but to fight those Nagas, and comes out victorious but wounded, and then...

Cen
14th December 2010, 06:49 PM
There is no need to revive this topic actually. :]