PDA

View Full Version : Balkan community

eXtasY
30th October 2010, 09:42 PM
http://icons.iconseeker.com/png/128/rounded-world-flags/serbia-flag-1.png http://icons.iconseeker.com/png/128/rounded-world-flags/croatia-flag-1.png http://icons.iconseeker.com/png/128/rounded-world-flags/montenegro-flag.png http://icons.iconseeker.com/png/128/rounded-world-flags/macedonia-flag-1.png http://icons.iconseeker.com/png/128/rounded-world-flags/bosnia-and-herzegovina-flag-1.png
Hello,

By decision of staff followed by will of majority of players in the region we decided to merge Serbian and Croatian communities intro the one and rename it to Balkan.

By this opportunity i invite all Serbs, Croats, Macedonians, Bosnians and all others that can speak our language to be a part of Balkan community and play in the Balkan channel on server.

The channel has full league system with ladder support. Also, server icons will be given for best players.

The forum is placed under Country Section and it can be additionally accessed by link ss.eurobattle.net/balkan

The ladder is placed on ss.eurobattle.net/balkan/ladder.

Every kind of nationalism will lead to direct server bans, so please take care.

Make sure you inform and invite all your friends.

Best regards,
Eurobattle.net staff.

Focused
31st October 2010, 12:32 PM
yay

whats the channel name

iStealSkills
31st October 2010, 01:20 PM
yay

whats the channel name

Balkan

-KaMiKaZa-
31st October 2010, 01:31 PM
ae napravite nesto kao BRODL...

da pravimo vouch req...samo napises nick...kazes odakle si...da razumes srb/cro....i gg....a ne ko danas pola rumuna,pola brazilca,turke,holandije....

vouch req ne mora da ima replays....nego onako samo.

razmislite.

.DeitY.
31st October 2010, 01:42 PM
Daj bre,danas Albanci Turci igraju sa nama,i livaju..ffs

_Dead_Shoot_
31st October 2010, 02:15 PM
@Kami To bi bilo extra pa moze replay i TG?
@Deity pa cemu sluzi "Ban/Unban" sekcija ? :D

..DeN
31st October 2010, 06:43 PM
Ovo je Balkan,Balkan,Balkan,come on hop hop hop ovo je balkan come on!!:D Sorry for Serbian language!

RaouL
31st October 2010, 07:01 PM
If i'm RO, i can join ur community ?

Vladimir
31st October 2010, 07:09 PM
Can we join yours? :)

RaouL
31st October 2010, 07:31 PM
You can, but u can't play challenges.
Allowed only RO ppl to sign
This BoBo newb

Cen
31st October 2010, 07:33 PM
-KaMiKaZa-;1193129']ae napravite nesto kao BRODL...

da pravimo vouch req...samo napises nick...kazes odakle si...da razumes srb/cro....i gg....a ne ko danas pola rumuna,pola brazilca,turke,holandije....

vouch req ne mora da ima replays....nego onako samo.

razmislite.

We will discuss privately.

.DeitY.
31st October 2010, 09:11 PM
If i'm RO, i can join ur community ?

If u know one of Balkan languages,u can..:p

stefos007
1st November 2010, 03:17 PM
You mean GR lang? cose if i m not wrong Gr is in balkan

Vladimir
1st November 2010, 03:39 PM
Language used in Balkan league are:

Serbian, Croatian and Serbo - Croatian.

Check flags in first post.

Hello,

By decision of staff followed by will of majority of players in the region we decided to merge Serbian and Croatian communities intro the one and rename it to Balkan.

By this opportunity i invite all Serbs, Croats, Macedonians, Bosnians and all others that can speak our language to be a part of Balkan community and play in the Balkan channel on server.

Quon√
1st November 2010, 07:07 PM
You mean GR lang? cose if i m not wrong Gr is in balkan

owned

link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans)

.DeitY.
1st November 2010, 09:33 PM
cmon,u got your own League..:)

Ban all strangers ( except those who just play and dont talk )

End of discussion.

Quon√
1st November 2010, 10:35 PM
Bot name should be changed into SFRJ or something like that then...

Cen
1st November 2010, 10:37 PM
Balkan league was made on language basis, not geography.

Those who posted above.. your countries already have a seperate leagues. There is really nothing to discuss.

And about the name..you really care that much that we'd have to change the name now? ...

mrniceguy
1st November 2010, 10:42 PM
Bot name should be changed into SFRJ or something like that then...

No need, quon there are flags shown at thread by extasy, balkan is only name of channel and bot.

The name itself does not mean anything.

Also, extasy wrote this:"We are merging cro and serbian league into one and it will be called balkan" he also gave opportunity to Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and some other countries to join.

So, for me it is very clear at what "balkan" he meant by that.

Regards!:tiphat:

iStealSkills
1st November 2010, 10:44 PM
Balkan without Bulgaria???????????????????? rename it or go kill yourself...macedonian language is most like bulgarian....not serbian or croatian

Dude It's called ROMANIA get it ?

That's why it's called RO(ROMANIA) it's not called Blakan (who are many more countries) I find it not nice 2 make such a channel and not Invite the countries that are in the areea call it something else!

Ok I notice you all problem with our channel name - Balkan

Reason why we choice Balkan is because is neutral, because of our past.

Don't forgot that this is Alliance. So go away with req for changing name because there will not be name changing.

The name was chosen by the highest ranks (Super Mod, Admins + Each old county representative).

SilentSeason
1st November 2010, 11:17 PM
Well I don't see any serbians saying that.
Our language is also simular with serbian and croatian but they dont call us serbs or croats so pls stop with the insults towards my nation and language.

eXtasY
2nd November 2010, 03:04 AM
Balkan league was made on language basis, not geography.

Those who posted above.. your countries already have a seperate leagues. There is really nothing to discuss.

And about the name..you really care that much that we'd have to change the name now? ...

No need, quon there are flags shown at thread by extasy, balkan is only name of channel and bot.

The name itself does not mean anything.

Also, extasy wrote this:"We are merging cro and serbian league into one and it will be called balkan" he also gave opportunity to Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and some other countries to join.

So, for me it is very clear at what "balkan" he meant by that.

Regards!:tiphat:

As they said.

I want to remind you that this league is not something new, but its formed by merge between Cro and Serb communities, mostly based on same language, and thats something that is core of this community.

The only reason i used balkan name, instead SFRJ or YU is that we needed something neutral, something that wont insult or provoke anyone. It showed as the best option and it wont be changed. As its already stated it wasnt aimed on geography but on language.

It was clearly posted in my post. This is alliance between countries i mentioned, and the official language is ex Yugoslavia language whether you call it Serbian, Croatian or Bosnian or however else. Now, as i said, everyone is welcome to play here, but only by following that rules. If you are familiar with the language, or in other hand you are not but you are willing to listen native language all the time without complaining, well no one prevents you to come.

After all, you do have places to play if you prefer other languages, as Ro, Edl, SS, playdota and similar. This server offers a lot, and by this move i made a new option for players from ex YU countries who want to use their mother language.

Regards, closed.