PDA

View Full Version : Level Up totaleclipse rt replays request

hommm
14th October 2010, 01:31 PM

that noob with 50 apm has lvl 20, while he couldn't get lvl 13 for like last 3 months as i remember. He use immolation as first skill vs 2x ne.

efko.wbs
14th October 2010, 02:04 PM
11. oct total eclipse rt stats: 270-243
12.oct :286-244
13. oct 304-245

u have 3 days to post as many replays as u can from that "winning strike"
acc is ladder banned till that.

Mesatsu
14th October 2010, 02:05 PM
Now they can see clearly that ur out to get me.
First you report the one time my computer crashed as loading abuse and now this...
I rest assured knowing that admins here of course have an ace or two up their sleeves. My winning streak was amazing I was shocked myself when I made it as high as rank25 in the team games ladder. But I believe they have effective means to verify that.
I'll laugh at you when you get rebuffed this time...
Hell, I'm already laughing.

:happy2:

Mesatsu
14th October 2010, 02:07 PM
I'm sorry my last post was before yours came up
THANKS man ur awesome as usual!!
:cool2:
As for TW_Bolek;
Die crying baby lol

ohgood
14th October 2010, 02:15 PM
LoL, just post that replays. Im sure you will get an apologize if you prove them wrong.

Mesatsu
14th October 2010, 02:24 PM
I won vs pito666 by luck alone
I won vs inyourassbitch in a nice team game
I won a great game alongside Gefalle and he posted it in the best team replays section
Those were the ones I saved because I respected those opponents among others.

Mesatsu
14th October 2010, 02:25 PM
But to ice the cake I have included a surprise for my loving fans
I won vs no other than YOU efko in a 1v1 game some long time ago, short, clean and sweet.
Version has to be 1.23 or something.

hommm
14th October 2010, 02:53 PM
as i know he can ofc post replays from different date, so this doesnt prove that he is not lvl upper. 34 wins in row in 3 days, while he has lost 50% of his matches ? just lock this acc and dont waste time

Falken
14th October 2010, 03:19 PM
@hommm, Well on this server everything is possible, especially winning frenzy on rt. Some nob wit 1-6 level see's opponent wit lvl 20 and what he does? haha, quits game ofc (and don't tell me it's not true). 34 in 3 days of playing from morning till evening? Ofc it can be done and I know he play's a lot. He is not level upper just a passionate player who want's to enjoy the server as we all do.

ohgood
14th October 2010, 03:28 PM
We just wanna see some reps, he posted only 2 reps, god knows where from, and first one is 17KB, i can only imagine the amount of skills we gonna see there.

Mesatsu
14th October 2010, 03:39 PM
I posted only replays from the last 3-4 days.
But if you want any replay where any date applies, here's some more for you.
Note that my game vs RayBan was 2v1 mid to finish and I still won.
All of these are 1.24
Enjoy

Mesatsu
14th October 2010, 04:12 PM
I take pride in my 50% overall winning ratio. I LEARNED this game playing this very account as Human. It is far older than yours cheeky.

I wonder what kind of apology to expect at the end of this...
What could actually rectify this??

hommm
14th October 2010, 06:50 PM
@hommm, Well on this server everything is possible, especially winning frenzy on rt. Some nob wit 1-6 level see's opponent wit lvl 20 and what he does? haha, quits game ofc (and don't tell me it's not true). 34 in 3 days of playing from morning till evening? Ofc it can be done and I know he play's a lot. He is not level upper just a passionate player who want's to enjoy the server as we all do.
playing with noobs doesnt give you xp, you have to beat good players. owner of totaleclipse is complete noob, thats why i report him for lvl upping. he was always 12-15 lvl and suddenly he has 20 lvl now, after 34 wins winning strike. watch one of his replays and compare him with other ppl who has levels above 20 in rt.
its clear that he was cheating, the question is: will he trick hack team

efko.wbs
14th October 2010, 07:24 PM
hmm reason why i asked for replays is simple,not because u made 34-2 stats in 3 days (its possible in 1-2) but because if i will tell to virus or spork or someone like that to make that stats he will not because he will get 2-3 bug loses at least and he will get some times IQ 20 ally or play on host like [xlo]_tit3n with 15 sec of delay or so....
and your stats in recent weeks/months were below 50% so i dont think u just had "lucky hand"...

u sent solo replay vs me which is little offtopic because its mby 1.5 years old and i underassumed you that time and though u dont know dispell with wisps so i went cryptlord and tower rush.

u sent here replay where one opponent is teamkiller and in most of those replays u had good ally.But since there arent clear proofs for your lvl up.

totaleclipse noted