6th October 2010, 07:29 PM
Cen and eurobattle.net staff present

XPAM custom map

Feauters:
-extremely boring
-not funny at all
-it's so hard you'll ragequit on the very beginning

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?
Finish the map and take an ss of your high scores.
Post it here. The player who reaches highest amount of points will receive some nice awards. What awards? Not gonna tell yet, I can only say it's not cash (yea, kill me..). :)

Deadline is November 1st.

I am NOT responsible for broken keyboards and monitors if you release your anger (bcos yu nob no now how tu finis d map lololol)

Map attached

Enjoy and hf

Akhe
6th October 2010, 08:49 PM
NVM I UNDERSTOOD TEH GAME NOW (USED MH CUZ I WAS LOST :D) -> medunnoseegoodppl

Tecktonik.
6th October 2010, 10:02 PM
got ,,90'' score...

btw i met smurf in game ;o

Cen
6th October 2010, 10:08 PM
Well I was right at least...sina altqq after 2 min..he didn't even come to Rishan hahahah xD

efko.wbs
6th October 2010, 10:15 PM
i think that replay shouldnt be sent because all will see what to do and what not to do btw i finished with negative score :D
btw am i high or tecktonik used cheats there?

Akhe
6th October 2010, 10:28 PM
how to kill cen? He's away too stronk. : |
I mean cenarius xd

edit: GOT 88 :S

Cen
6th October 2010, 11:21 PM
Efko is right. NO REPLAYS! But save them somewhere safe because I will request it on the end (to prevent modifying the map and giving yourself fake scores).

@akhe: Team up ;)

Tecktonik.
7th October 2010, 02:03 PM
Yeah I used ,,thereisnospoon'' and ,,whosyourdaddy'' cuz that turtles with im immolation are un-passable!! it was the hell , but i think that doesn't matter because u don't get points there .. the most important part is the pudge and dodge one..

edit : i deleted replay xD

MikiQ
7th October 2010, 03:12 PM
wait, cheats like whosurdaddy are alowed? o.O

that turtles with im immolation are un-passable!!

they are passable... you just gotta be focused :D

Tecktonik.
7th October 2010, 03:21 PM
I played that game for fun and not for money u drama queen

Qell_Buraa
7th October 2010, 03:22 PM
Turtles are fucking unpassable without cheats damn it..

Amoeb
7th October 2010, 04:27 PM
<fffffuuuuu.jpg>
I passed the turtles though :D

efko.wbs
7th October 2010, 04:47 PM
Yeah I used ,,thereisnospoon'' and ,,whosyourdaddy'' cuz that turtles with im immolation are un-passable!! it was the hell , but i think that doesn't matter because u don't get points there .. the most important part is the pudge and dodge one..

so u can delete screens too because with cheats can pass it 10 years old player without computer and with closed eyes. I passed them in normal way and i think others can too. Its like tournament and u used cheats because virus is unpassable.

.DeitY.
7th October 2010, 04:56 PM
I passed all..and i have shit score,its a first time...;/

gonna practice this lol xD

btw how to kill cenarius and not to loose 23895423892953892 points?

Qell_Buraa
7th October 2010, 05:03 PM
At last i finished it!!(with -86 score -.-)

-KaMiKaZa-
7th October 2010, 05:04 PM
i played only 2 times....got that reto turtles from 2 time,
and hack staff made me have -22 points so i left.

idiot hack staff :p xDD

Tecktonik.
7th October 2010, 05:20 PM
so u can delete screens too because with cheats can pass it 10 years old player without computer and with closed eyes. I passed them in normal way and i think others can too. Its like tournament and u used cheats because virus is unpassable.
i used cheats and i played it for fun .. do u know the meaning of word ,,fun'' ?? if u don't want that screens here i can delete them , just so satisfy you... -,-

.DeitY.
7th October 2010, 06:01 PM
88 points without cheat....enough from me ;/

-Fear-
7th October 2010, 06:01 PM
80 without of any hack :D :D XD gimme my award

.DeitY.
7th October 2010, 06:04 PM
Fear :)

88 points..:)

kEnT.
7th October 2010, 06:09 PM
61 At the end :) no cheats no nothing.

efko.wbs
7th October 2010, 06:41 PM
@fear imo u should post here your score in the end, not max score reached.
@tecktonik this is not "for fun", this is real contest

@ others in the end u will have to verify your score with replay so we will see.(for example deity, as other server advertiser u surely played fair)

Cen
7th October 2010, 06:48 PM
fear you noob, you need to finish the map ;)

Anyway...fear the turtles. Each time you die anywhere on the map -you lose points. Turtles are preety much the most fucked up part, if I don't mention hax crew, which will most likely kill you several times.

.DeitY.
7th October 2010, 06:50 PM
Here it is...

Ps text i spammed,that was bored,didnt know what to do in time-waiting..xD

~Nenad

Akhe
7th October 2010, 07:15 PM
turtle are not THAT hard :p
I passed them with 100hp once xD
My death-game is smurf's :( the one u must catch parashoot's ingredients

edit: deity dont post replay I may see how to kill cen !!!111111onethousandandonehundredandeleven

.DeitY.
7th October 2010, 08:24 PM
Oh,we got a problem now..xD efko requested me a replay,now everyone know the secret of killing CEN IMMORTAL..its not fair...:P

efko.wbs
7th October 2010, 08:48 PM
i didnt request it, i did mean that in the end(by cen 1. November), because it really isnt that easy and now all mass post here "hi i made 150 points with no cheat, award pl0x" so surely all had just luck and passed turtles at first try.

Akhe
7th October 2010, 09:08 PM
the trick is to have patience :p
there will be some time a raw hole, what I am really REALLY bad is smurf's level or I got 150 pts :(
ps- I cant save replay?

.DeitY.
7th October 2010, 09:28 PM
i didnt request it, i did mean that in the end(by cen 1. November), because it really isnt that easy and now all mass post here "hi i made 150 points with no cheat, award pl0x" so surely all had just luck and passed turtles at first try.

Yea,but u know,i had to post,didnt wanted to think that i cheat.:P oke,nevermind,ill play again to get better score,or whos leader..

lavoks
12th October 2010, 10:48 AM
-58 XD great score on finish xd next one will be better :)

Cen
31st October 2010, 12:21 PM
All submissions posted until today 0:00 are still valid.

After that, I'll contact the person with highest scores for the replay.

Akhe
9th November 2010, 01:11 AM
I got 98 at the beggining of the fight with cenarius, dunno why I had 8 after defeat him.
but I think it was 98, cuz it was a fckin' bug..... I think it's by killing his army lawl

Cen
9th November 2010, 01:14 AM
I got 98 at the beggining of the fight with cenarius, dunno why I had 8 after defeat him.
but I think it was 98, cuz it was a fckin' bug..... I think it's by killing his army lawl

Yeah, maybe. I'll check it out altho it's too late. :)

Winner of the contest is .DeitY. with legal 88 points!

Prizes coming shortly. :P