PDA

View Full Version : FFA Team Play _Mydraal_ and LovePlus Teaming In FFA

ScR3aMofHe11
26th September 2010, 05:41 PM
Cant belive... Just look at the last 30 min i destroyed hu base, then he started to build farms all over the map just that he can still play.
I att elf and then all starts... hu started to att me with gryphons just to get time for elf then they started to talk on some other language...
To many times hu passed the elf expo without touching it.
Just watch the rep... :/
(Sry for eng.)

kEnT.
26th September 2010, 05:43 PM
U got my support ban them efko!

LovePlus
26th September 2010, 05:50 PM
not my fault because he didnt attack me .. and kent not your problem :|

_ButterFly_
26th September 2010, 06:06 PM
My my....we teamed up in fffa..big deal..i played a lots of ffa and alomost in each an avery one there where teams...and like an ps i relly didnt know u are not allowed to make teams....
kent wtf its your prob? just cose i said fu u suport my acc to be locked?...u are hilarious...
ps2: i have this acc of manny years..it w'll be to bad to locked it...but your way...
bye

candor
26th September 2010, 10:47 PM
You don't know if it is allowed or not? This is not something you have to be told I think. It is common sense. How do you feel if you were teamed up by some other guys in a ffa game? Treat others as you would like to be treated.

If you want to play in team then by all means go ahead and play team games - 2v2, 3v3... that way you also give others a fair chance of having a teammate too.

_ButterFly_
27th September 2010, 11:10 AM
Ok i understand your point of view..its not fair teaming up in ffa, but i have one question-show me where it's write black on white u musn't teaming up in ffa or else u'll get banned? (like its in mh,dc cases etc)

LifeDrainer[RO]
27th September 2010, 11:36 AM
http://www.eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=1008262&postcount=1

FFA team play ... ? What is it ... ?

An "alliance" of 2 or 3 players against another player, in a "Free For All" ladder game. "Allied" players attack another player in a "Free For All" game, but avoid attacking themselves, though they are enemies.

How to report it ... ?

You need a replay from a "Free For All" ladder game, when 2 or 3 players got "allied" against you / another player.

Ok, ... What should I write ?

Well, ... Here's an example ... :

( Thread Name ... : Name of players who got "allied" in the FFA game you report. )

ex. : "XFIRE and TP_MoonStar FFA team players."

Ok. I've made it. What happens now ... ?

Be patient, ... A "Hacks" Moderator will take care of and decide if that accounts will be banned or not. ( Of course, other users may post their opinions. It's not forbidden. )

And, what are the punishments ... ?

- Clear case - User accounts will be permanently ladder banned. If it happens again, they will have accounts locked and IP banned for a period of time ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

- Not clear case - User accounts may be ladder banned for a short period of time, between 2 weeks and 2 months ( Depends of Moderator's decision. )

Notes ... :

- You may not report custom games.

- In the thread's name , or the thread comment , abstain yourselves from swearing/insulting or any other childish behavior. We know you may be mad , but think twice before you type and press enter.

It's black on light yellow mostly :).

In.My.ConTroL
27th September 2010, 12:24 PM
ps2: i have this acc of manny years..

...show me where it's write black on white u musn't teaming up in ffa or else u'll get banned?

So, you're playing here for years and you never heard that FFA Team Play is forbidden ? Did you ever read the rules ?

not my fault because he didnt attack me..

My my....we teamed up in fffa..big deal

Actually it's 50% your fault LovePlus, since you accepted to make team play in FFA with him. Your "mate" showed us that you did Team play, it's clear in his words.

So, making team in FFA and focus in the stronger to survive is kinda pathetic imo.

LovePlus
27th September 2010, 01:33 PM
y sure is 50% my fault .. my god ... if some 1 didnt attack you ... where is your fault ? :| if he team up with me ... i didnt team up with him watch replay and tell me if you see me teaming with some 1 , and i think its no fair bann some 1 for teaming ( not about me ) , and allow mothernatur3s0n make disk when he want and noted noted noted ... your decision

hommm
27th September 2010, 01:36 PM
LOL, this kind of topic seems to have no point. now you will discuss about teaming or not teaming without any proofs - the whole rule is stupid and this is the problem: ffa without teaming up ?! give me a break

ScR3aMofHe11
27th September 2010, 01:38 PM
Ok i understand your point of view..its not fair teaming up in ffa, but i have one question-show me where it's write black on white u musn't teaming up in ffa or else u'll get banned? (like its in mh,dc cases etc)
http://www.eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=1008262&postcount=1
:isyu:

I think that we have nothing to say anymore.
p.s. Bye Bye
:banned!:

_ButterFly_
27th September 2010, 02:04 PM
Ok...now i saw the ruls of ffa...fair...admin decide..
but however,Razer, u act like a stupid kid to whom the toy was taken away and u start to cry u get one lose...u exulted that my acc w'll be banned..pff...wt is your win of this?..just grow up...
my last msg on this topic...cheers!

efko.wbs
27th September 2010, 02:48 PM
closed for now i will watch replay while traveling

efko.wbs
27th September 2010, 09:59 PM
_mydraal_
LovePlus ladder banned 2 weeks due to no direct teaming.

, and allow mothernatur3s0n make disk when he want and noted noted noted ... your decision
if u would check rules:

- Clear case for user with +250 games : User will get 1 'noted' status, equivalent to 2 'noted' statuses for non-clear cases. If he is reported again for dischack ( not a clear case ), user will have 2 'noted' statuses, equivalent to 3 'noted' statuses for non-clear cases; but, if the case is a clear disc one again, he will have 2 'noted' statuses, equivalent to 4 'noted' statuses, which will lead to account ban.
he has over 250 games so 1 noted for dishack with no reason and one tactical dishack where his amount of games saved him from ban....