PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actively play vampirism beast?

VampirismBeast
23rd August 2010, 10:56 PM
I was just wondering about how many (if any) people actively play vampirism beast. Are there lots of vampirism beast games up. Sorry, I currently cannot check fir games on the server because my pc is down (this is from my iPod).
Yea, vamp beast is my favourite game and I was just wondering if there are any other active vamp beast players out there. Thx in advance to everyone answering my question! =)

Cen
24th August 2010, 10:52 AM
Only play(ed) Vampirism Fire.

demon-storm
24th August 2010, 08:28 PM
I don't like those vampirism maps, they lack balance... or I just hate them... A very nice vampirism type map and also the most balanced I've seen so far is Dracula's curse

GoodanGeL
26th August 2010, 05:53 AM
I'm a Vampirism player, and I frequently play on xpam when I'm free. From what I saw, the most populated Vampirism map is Fire. Second one: Zero and Speed on third place.

Blazed420x
10th February 2011, 10:37 AM
I wish they did but you never see it anymore. its my favorite out of all of them sadly. wish someone would put a hostbot up with it.

TBK.Goldy
10th February 2011, 10:42 AM
omg bro... i was searching people like you. i play vampirism beast for breakfast, dinner and supper. I'm addicted i admitt. Imo best game ever made. The fear and suspense when you play the villagers, and the lure of the hunt... sometimes i can't sleep. :S

kingW3
16th February 2011, 08:58 PM
I'm a Vampirism player, and I frequently play on xpam when I'm free. From what I saw, the most populated Vampirism map is Fire. Second one: Zero and Speed on third place.
not rly speed is way more played than zero and fire is first or maybe 2rd