PDA

View Full Version : Greece!

ColdWave
20th August 2010, 12:05 AM
Howdy folks!

Me and a couple of friends would like to go to a greek island at the begining of september. We are looking for clubbing, loads of chicks and good beaches. Of course, budget wise would be another condition.

Willin to hearing from ya,

Marshall

efko.wbs
20th August 2010, 12:56 AM
Mby there will be some fights/demonstrations(due to economic problems) so u can join :)

Keka
20th August 2010, 02:00 AM
y much fun of getting beaten up by demolishing forces :D

Nobber708
20th August 2010, 10:18 AM
Kos!

Cen
20th August 2010, 09:46 PM
Call some greek stefos here lol. ^^

stefos007
21st August 2010, 03:40 PM
LOOOL
muahahaha marshal pro?

Ok go to Miconos or Paros.
Attenction. If you wear clothing there they will kill you.
YOU CAN GO THERE ONLY NAKED.

Matks
21st August 2010, 05:28 PM
u should come to turkey where has a similar beaches.İn my opinion,turkey is more beatiful.in addition,turkey is cheaper than greece.

stefos007
22nd August 2010, 01:19 AM
cheaper isn t better. You can buy addidas in china 2. Are they same?
turkey is more beatiful... Did you ever come in Greece?
Let other judge that.

ColdWave
22nd August 2010, 04:10 AM
stefos tell me something more reliable. We are coming by car so we need somewhere closer to shore:p What other options 'bang for buck' u got?

and stop fight turk or ban else k?

stefos007
22nd August 2010, 05:56 AM
You can go to xalkidiki. I ll be there at summer. :P you can find me if you want :P I ll be at Potidea. You can see how it is with googlemaps
maps.google.com search for this
Potidea Golden Beach, Greece
Its not an island you can easy go by car.

TBK.Goldy
22nd August 2010, 08:20 AM
I had a friend from Greece some months ago... but he stopped coming to internet :( I suspect his dad had to sell his computer in order to be able to buy bread. :(

ColdWave
22nd August 2010, 05:50 PM
halkidiki is also known as romanian's island. I will not leave Romania to meet with other romanians.

What do you think about skiathos?

stefos007
23rd August 2010, 08:57 AM
Good one
You can go there to. BTW i m at Athens now ... i m near skiathos.
Just knowlage stuff.
Skia = shadow
Athos = mountain (Mount Athos, Agio Oros, Hellas)
so skiathos is the shadow of mount athos where munks live.

TP_MoonStar
23rd August 2010, 09:03 AM
Stefos i give you 100$ if you arrest marshall and take pic.

ColdWave
23rd August 2010, 08:28 PM
how is the atmosphere there? teenagers at the beginning of september ?? we want teens not oldies :D what do you think ?

Bonzy
24th August 2010, 05:30 AM
I think that school starts in September, so you're pretty fucked up if you're not going to Athens or something : d

eXtasY
24th August 2010, 10:37 AM
Marshall, i was in Kavos, on the south of Krf. I had best time ever in life, but that was in top of the season 20 july-1 august. 18 busses came just from Belgrade.

Exactly what you asked for... mass parties, everyone drunk all the time, easy girls etc etc.

Now, considering its end of august, you can try with Zakintos , Laganas rather. I was there last year, and it has same idea as Kavos, but considering its bigger city it should be more populated in this time of year.