PDA

View Full Version : Custom Kick Otpisani ck and mh

xhs]Ud
13th August 2010, 12:01 PM
So i got banned and here is my defence :Please man . Eomer sad ' That human one is clear mh '' . I laugherd to tears when i saw tht post . Really man i talk to myself and i was like ' hmm maybe he was by me ' when i was first attacking him. Cuz i when i go scout i always go to the nearest gold mine . If you think i have mh why would i go attack him with 2x smaller army than his plus he had towers ( i think 4 or 5 ) and as you can see when i was attacking him second time i barley run with Dark Ranger on 40 hp. Than i didn't have no gold so i send peasants in gold mine above my base to get some gold for main building . When he attacked them as you can see on his SS with his Frost Wyrms's i didn't react . Then i went with Dark Ranger to see if he has expo . First i checked gold mines around the tavern then i went to check gold mine from the left side of his base and i saw that he has expo there . I killed one acolyte and i went back cuz i saw his army coming towards the expo . Why and how? Cuz i send skeleton to see is he is creeping or is he in base and he killed skeleton and went on his expo to kill Dark Ranger but i went back on time . Then he attacked me with his wyrms (he attacked peasants ) . That is my friend a moment of stupidity of mine . I dishacked and somehow ( i dont know how ) i disced him so i need you to unlock Otpisani and give me noted for deshack .

efko.wbs
13th August 2010, 01:28 PM
ye its not ck i didnt see there one thing its dishack, nothing changes on fact that u are banned for dishack and mh. U are banlist filler with all your accounts. Hf enjoy your ban.