PDA

View Full Version : I proudly would like to inform

heineken
27th July 2010, 06:17 PM
Internet cafe 'Mavi Şehir Dernek Lokali' has EuroBattle installed on all their computers.

In the summer this internet cafe is full with players.
Today 12 people played on EuroBattle and 10 of them liked it.
This number will hopefully grow every day.

Please threat these new players nicely.
If they ask something in chat or so please help them instead of ignoring them.

I am planning to install WIII EuroBattle on many more internet cafe's :)

Cen
27th July 2010, 06:20 PM
Wow, that's nice.

Unfortunately, you can't request from other players to threat them nicely, because:
1. We don't know their accounts
2. Not many players will see this topic
:)

The cafe's are located in Netherlands?

heineken
27th July 2010, 06:58 PM
No, and the message is to everyone on the forums :)

Cafes are in Turkey

mansnicks
27th July 2010, 07:45 PM
Hard to believe that people in Internet cafes like to play warcraft. In Turkey is warcraft a popular game huh? o_O

demon-storm
27th July 2010, 10:41 PM
Hard to believe that people in Internet cafes like to play warcraft. In Turkey is warcraft a popular game huh? o_O

At least for Pudge wars / Warlocks or similar maps

Cen
27th July 2010, 10:59 PM
86k TR user visits on forum = top country on Xpam.

Mansnicks newb :>

Qell_Buraa
28th July 2010, 07:06 AM
Most of the internet cafes i know have eurobattle.net installed.Also i installed eurobattle.net on the internet cafe near my house ^^ like 20 ppl play on eurobattle from that cafe even the owner of the cafe :D

.DeitY.
2nd August 2010, 11:29 AM
in Serbia ,more precise Cacak city,theres very mall number of clients installed,but the all of them i installed..:D they all play on fail garena ,cous of xp probably -.-

_Dead_Shoot_
2nd August 2010, 12:54 PM
In my town I asked to install Wc3 they installed and they are now saying to everyone how much pro are they...I'm god for them there but on XPAM im noob xD

Cen
2nd August 2010, 01:37 PM
ded shat pro ahahahaha, best joke ever!

Matks
2nd August 2010, 02:09 PM
A lot of internet cafe installed to eurobattle.net and wepla in turkey.But ı must warn you ıf u see turkish players with same ip,dont let them playing dota because of their both ages(mostly 13 -14) and skills not enough for pro games and they can leave the games

Matks
2nd August 2010, 02:17 PM

Most popular games are Dota,Counter,Call of duty as far as ı can see.But a lot of people play Knight online which is the most popular game as online games in turkey.And mostly university students play World Of Warcraft..