PDA

View Full Version : Zup!

Crier
22nd July 2010, 07:30 PM
Anybody on this abandoned forum? Do you guys still play?

Firebird
22nd July 2010, 10:46 PM
Hi Crier :)

at least one... me.

There's an auto hosting bot that connects 4 bnet realms and xpam. If you like to play NotD3 (slightly modified NotD2), just /whereis clan_notd_bot and join the game it's in.

It's reasonably popular with about 15000 games in less than months, I think. Some new people have stuck and are gathering XP, many PVTs join the games and now and then an old officer or two joins in :).

As for the notd xpam community, it's as good as dead.

Crier
22nd July 2010, 11:35 PM
Hey Birdy!

That's a shame, I was hoping to revive some old days with the guys.

I've played a couple of NOTD 3 games with the mentioned bot, but it wasn't the same.

Does the old guys (you, grimmy, hovi etc) still play somewhere or are all retired?

Firebird
24th July 2010, 12:18 PM
Grim and me play, but not often :). I think Hovi plays dota from time to time, but no notd.

Syrus
28th July 2010, 10:55 AM
Hey Crier, where does that ppl gather? Any info, forums about them?

[RO]Claudiu
28th July 2010, 11:14 AM
Anybody on this abandoned forum? Do you guys still play?

i'm also around ^_^ stalking like a predator >:) :spammer:

Crier
6th August 2010, 06:40 AM
Hey Crier, where does that ppl gather? Any info, forums about them?

Zup Sy, I wasn't able to find anyone. I've played a couple of NOTD 3 games on xpam, hosted by the bot birdy mentioned, but that's about it. I logged a couple times on garena, on the notd channel, but couldn't find any games either.

Well, I hope that with SC2 out, we can have a version for it soon.

What about that "red solstice" project I've read about? Is it up? When it will come up? I saw some screen shots and looks promising.

Cheers.

.DeitY.
6th August 2010, 09:11 AM
man me here..dont know for u :D

Syrus
6th August 2010, 12:58 PM
Website with alot of information n The Red Solstice will be up and running very soon :)

A little more patience is all i ask :) It's coming out this year :p

bakus23
7th August 2010, 12:41 AM
I still playing notd ;)