PDA

View Full Version : EuroBnet TK

S4pPH1roN
22nd July 2010, 05:25 PM
Cant u do something about this retard? He kills all the fun every time by dancing around with lvl 1 hero and masstowering himself, running with pesants, creating town halls all over the map, to delay the game as long as possible...

second game: No share, he runs towards 2 armies alone; he had 2000 gold and sends none, and so on...

ohgood
22nd July 2010, 09:51 PM
Ive looked both games and i dont see your point...

He did NOT teamkilled you at any point and so on...

Clear games....

S4pPH1roN
22nd July 2010, 10:25 PM
Teamkill is ACTING AGAINST UR ALLY

#1 Can be running towards 2 enemy armies knowing u have no chance whatesoever to win considered Acting against ur ally? Ofc...

#2 Can be having 2000 gold and sending none when asked considered acting against ur ally? Yea...

#3 Can be making no units despite having mass gold acting against ur ally? Why not...

Points 1, 2 and 3 are all actions against ally on purpose, just bcz of retardiness and no manners and as explained above, acting against ally in this way IS called teamkill thus he is a teamkiller, is he not? Anyway - I dont know why I am even talking to u. U are not the admin so I quite dont understand ur effort in deciding this case.

P.S. In first game he dint TK me, but his ally - he had absolutely no units, just mass towers and like 5K gold. My point is, that this guy is completely retarded and he shouldnt be allowed to play PG, because he is only destroying games and swearing ppl when he losses (which is almost every time).

ohgood
22nd July 2010, 11:02 PM
Let me clear you some things for you

Teamkill is when u got attacked (killed) by your ally...

1) That is his game style then, he can play however he wants, you CANNOT change that ! If your not complying with that, simply play 1v1 , dont play 2v2

2) He does NOT have obligation to send you gold.

3) Is going out of this disscussion, if you think that he is lvluping with someone pls post proofs, im sure it will be judged accurately.

S4pPH1roN
22nd July 2010, 11:16 PM
That is his game style then, he can play however he wants, you CANNOT change that
Orly?

U might want to see those threads then
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=112653
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=112666

Go to educate urself, and let competent ppl decide how to deal with this case...

ohgood
22nd July 2010, 11:29 PM
You dont understand!!!

People whos intention are to destroy, and plus they mass games should and will be banned from ladder banned, agreed.

But replay of this dude u posted here is not that kind. He had mass towered expos.With some luck and more time (and brain) he could pull out.

hOKEY, sit and watch, you will see what the admin decission will be...

omg he tells ohgood "Go to educate youself

omg wtf

efko.wbs
23rd July 2010, 01:46 PM
this guy belongs to top 5 of the most retarded people and banned players...
eur0battle.net locked+ip for multihack