PDA

View Full Version : he can be unfair as he wants

crest_
18th July 2010, 01:52 PM
hi, i know this section is for bad manners but i couldnt find any place to report this. Its about an admin named [osa]mladenus. We were playing together in an odlgame, my team was winning and when he was farming alone i killed him 3 times he said in game ' i can shut the game u know and ban u for this ' etc but i thought he was kidding.After he died 3 times alone in jungle we finished the game i mean it took like 5 mins more maybe than a usual game like 45 mins or so.After the game he just banned me and told me that life is unfair he is an admin and he can do whatever he likes.I swear on my familys life im telling the truth this guy only banned me because i played better and killed him many times,and he sometimes talks on w3-dota channel as he likes and ban ppl too. pls stop the persons who have those kind of nonsence and dont let the server admins be so unfair please.

NOTE: i got 4 screen shots to prove it but i cant upload it to the website it gives some kind of error please help me about it =(

TBK.Goldy
18th July 2010, 02:24 PM
replay? error too?

Felixar
18th July 2010, 02:24 PM
Do you have replay or screens?

TBK.Goldy
18th July 2010, 02:25 PM
also, what about this;

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=110723

I see you have troubles with manners etc

crest_
18th July 2010, 02:25 PM
i found a way to add but its as rar files

and i had few days ago trouble with vangogh i wont deny it, i was wrong but it was about something else and i wont do it again for sure.

and I told him i was pissed for no reason too(to vangogh), by the way i dont have the replay because i didnt think he can just ban me after the game 2 players even whispered me ' u got banned oww what a retard ' i can find those players too if u like,but im not lying that guy is using his force for his own good,please help us about it

Mladenus
18th July 2010, 02:48 PM
Too bad I don't have replay either... Just one thing, I see you're swearing about telling the truth. Why don't you swear here what you told me by /w:

Something like: teammate asked us to farm more and not to finish so fast, so I listened to him.

Anyhow, swearing if family's life is pathetic in real life and it's even more pathetic on the internet.

crest_
18th July 2010, 02:51 PM
It was like min 27 and one of my teammates said ' i want to farm a bit more like 1 mins for my last item' and i didnt rush to ur base alone to finish the game,couldnt do it either and everyone knows that u are an unfair admin i can prove it and find those players.

u banned many players just for fun at channel and laughed at them , noone could have said anything because they were scared to get banned aswell, i made a huge mistake too when i was very upset against vangogh,but i told u i deserved it , why cant u just admit that u are a selfish guy who thinks who can make anything when he likes

Mladenus
18th July 2010, 02:58 PM
Everyone knows that I'm unfair admin - I won't deny it.

However, it's the question of personal point of view.

Anyhow, I checked screenshots, how can you be so bitchy? Why don't you upload 5,6 screenshots of our conversations made those? Pfff... I know where is this going.

I'll say you this: Say you're sorry and it won't happen again, wait until ban expires or I'll take care that something even worse than 7 day ban happens. And yes, this is threat.

crest_
18th July 2010, 03:03 PM
you can try doing whatever you like , you were just angry when u lost and u had a feeling that u can do whatever u like, I wont say I'm sorry and you should lose ur status,even if u ban me after this, it will be a proof for me that this whole eurobattle is filled with egoist persons like u who feel like kings and do whatever they like.

Mladenus
18th July 2010, 03:07 PM
Yes, I am egoist, but I don't feel like king. And I am bad person according to what most of the people say. Some people would like to see me die too. But do you think I really was angry because of the game? :D Do you think I'm wasting my emotions/energy on such as you? :D

crest_
18th July 2010, 03:09 PM
no I just think that u basically banned me because i killed u 3 or 4 times in a simple game, and if that doesnt make u lose ur status as admin , I wont bother anyone else again

Mladenus
18th July 2010, 03:13 PM
If I was banning all people that killed me 5 times, or more, I think ODL would increase ban percentage for aprox. 15%. :)

crest_
18th July 2010, 03:19 PM
U were banning ppl on channels as u like and then laugh at them, u banned me because you feel/think you can do it,however u dont have any honor to apologize to all those ppl u have been behaved wrong,instead u are saying that you are an egoist unfair admin who can actually threat ppl on web sites, I would love to meet u IRL =)

Mladenus
18th July 2010, 03:28 PM
Let me get this straight: You're accusing me for many bad things, banning people, laughing at them, abusing my position, but you don't have any proofs for those? Why don't you swear once more, so we all believe you?

I wish I could say the same for you abour RL. Told ya, I don't waste my emotions/energy over some unimportant people, nor should you. Anyway, I can't waste my time here anymore, I have to go.

All people that knows me better here, know that I'm righteous. Over.

crest_
18th July 2010, 03:34 PM
I have my proofs as screen shots,and ur posts show which kind of person u are too, i wonder what you would do without ur adminship status in your life =p, and btw that attitude ' and yes this is a threat! im righteuos OVER . do u really think that u are important ' etc looks so stupid. U really think u can just act like that and affect ppl dont u ? it only shows u more pathetic

TheBigRock
18th July 2010, 05:03 PM
Hi,
I was in that game, too. And I was in crest's team. I think crest is really rightfull. Mladenus is a very unfair admin on Turkish players. He is displeased with Turks. On that game crest has found Mladenus everywhere and killed him. Mladenus got angry and cant stop himself and banned crest. Its so unfair i think. Players don't lose anything, creating an account is free. EUROBATTLE will lose If it won't stop.

pRiMe
18th July 2010, 05:06 PM
I'm really sorry for spam.
You two look like you're married,having the first fight and argue xD
This whole thread looks like that ;)
Tho' i had plenty of dumb fights and argues with Mladen in the past i can't say that he's bad person or that he should change his attitude...maybe i disagree with his admin business cuz one thing i hate is when someone that has the title and is not normal user over-uses his powers/abuses.Threats alongside with some swearing and then comes ban or kick, entire life is unfair,you don't have to have it online too....But i doubt he abuses that much.Maybe just a lil :)

TBK.Goldy
18th July 2010, 05:41 PM
Hi,
I was in that game, too. And I was in crest's team. I think crest is really rightfull. Mladenus is a very unfair admin on Turkish players. He is displeased with Turks. On that game crest has found Mladenus everywhere and killed him. Mladenus got angry and cant stop himself and banned crest. Its so unfair i think. Players don't lose anything, creating an account is free. EUROBATTLE will lose If it won't stop.

says the man with one post.

Mladenus
18th July 2010, 06:00 PM
I have my proofs as screen shots,and ur posts show which kind of person u are too, i wonder what you would do without ur adminship status in your life =p, and btw that attitude ' and yes this is a threat! im righteuos OVER . do u really think that u are important ' etc looks so stupid. U really think u can just act like that and affect ppl dont u ? it only shows u more pathetic

Ahhh... There we go with a nolife thing. :D Attacking the other one with what hurts you the most. Basic psychology...

Hi,

Heh, do you know I maybe the only EU member that shows respect to Turkish players. You're all interesting guys to me and I like you just because others hate you. Anyhow, one thing that I truly despise is nationalism and racism. You failed, unknown guy.

I'm really sorry for spam.
You two look like you're married,having the first fight and argue xD
This whole thread looks like that ;)
Tho' i had plenty of dumb fights and argues with Mladen in the past i can't say that he's bad person or that he should change his attitude...maybe i disagree with his admin business cuz one thing i hate is when someone that has the title and is not normal user over-uses his powers/abuses.Threats alongside with some swearing and then comes ban or kick, entire life is unfair,you don't have to have it online too....But i doubt he abuses that much.Maybe just a lil :)

Hey, those were serious discussions! -.-

:D

crest_
18th July 2010, 06:26 PM
That guy opened the race issue, I did not, all I did is to prove his actions,. Like Prime said, he is using his status ( I mean abusing) however he wants to,maybe he is doing it a lil bit but who cares. Im not attacking anyone here but u are trying to act and thats just funny mladenus, check ur posts u are just an egoist pathetic person who thinks u can write like it just because u are an admin.like u said typical psycology, u are nothing irl but here u are an admin which can be an important person for urself , enjoy it

Mladenus
18th July 2010, 06:50 PM
Yes, you got me man. For ballz man! Mi doesn't has really live, I life only here in internets.

Just tell me, when did I offend you? You call me pathetic? Look at yourself. Anyway, if I had no life, how can I have such big ego? Those 2 things doesn't stack... Choose your words wisely, if you don't want to fail like in that previous post.

crest_
18th July 2010, 06:58 PM
you are just feeding ur little pathetic ego by being an admin and doing whatever u want, and u fail irl like u said - basic psychology i have chosen my words wisely unlike ur previous posts,check them

efko.wbs
18th July 2010, 07:23 PM
hmm mladenus is admin? Admins are cca 4 and he surely not, i am not even sure he is staff member: http://eurobattle.net/showgroups.php he probably banned you on some dota banlist, you are now banned 3 days for bad manners, your ban expires today (link that goldy sent).

TBK.Goldy
18th July 2010, 07:30 PM
So basically we have a multiple offender who continues to offend supporters by saying they are this and that? Kewl. If Mladenus banned you he has my full support. First of all you have 2 games on ODL, what do you care. Second, even if Mladenus banned you unfairly this is not the way to publicly humiliate yourself and him. You could pm the moderator in charge for Mladenus, Extasy, or Mizige, or me. You didn't. You thought its smarter to come here and spill all you have to say. Sadly things may work like that where you come from. Here not.

If you owned him or not in dota, I think he didnt ban you for that but for your big mouth, what my link proved.

Have a nice day and see you when your ban expires.

ss-darky
18th July 2010, 10:46 PM
imo it's clear case of abuse. remove his mod status on the channel and the bot since he is clearly a poor child who is frustrated. dunno why u keep defending him. no matter how angry you become (even if u get pwned by random odl noobs) you should never take that anger and ban ppl cause you sucked in a game. just my oppinion since we had to deal with simmilar things in ss.

crest_
19th July 2010, 03:20 AM
I will collect my proofs once for all now , check the link http://ss.eurobattle.net/odl/index.php/welcome/player/a7aeee0bff29b40ca4641d05ad830b32 , this is the game i won against that guy,i dont know if the odl game replayes are saved if they are then watch it too please, and check if other players are banned or not because he wrote many times and defended himself with those words ' I banned you because u didnt finish the game and kept farming thats against rules' - You will see that non of the other players are banned, because i hunted him down like 4 times.He is just using the rules to cover his attitude.Noone else got banned instead of me
Let me make this clear ,you have the game stats check if other players are banned or not, check my screen shots( u can find those in first page), check this topic (how he writes, threats ppl as he can do anything) , check other topics too because today i saw 2 or 3 different pages about him it was about unfair bans again
Its all in front of your eyes.Please be righteous

Mladenus
19th July 2010, 09:00 AM
Cool, I'll let others watch the game. I warned you 15 minutes before end to finish with it, but you disobeyed and prolonged the game for about 15 minutes, farming, killing, collecting stats or whatever. When I go on side to leave you mid lane to finish, you come out of nowhere and kill me. Well, statshunting results ban. Anyhow, nice triple post. :)

And just in global: Many ODL moderators are hated, all the man "on the positions" are mostly hated with no reason. That's what we face every day. You're just another random guy who got provoked, demanding "justice". Well, I told you before, life's not fair. Although it was irony than, Now I mean it.

"This isn't his first abuse" - Come on man, give us some proofs or you'll swear in your family's life again? :)

MiZiGe
19th July 2010, 09:05 AM
I got better things to do than deleting 30 posts of spam + editing posts from crest because he is unable to use the "edit" button.

No, replays are not saved.
Those screenshots prove nothing, it is just you saying you were banned unfairly. And I get 20 whispers like that each day.

eXtasY
19th July 2010, 10:28 AM
Tell me game name. I will check bot logs to see what happened with the game.

TP_MoonStar
19th July 2010, 01:24 PM
Did anyone say ballz?

crest_
22nd July 2010, 02:26 PM
now I got banned from odl by tbk.goldy which is a close friend of mladenus because of stats abuse http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=113343
he says that he has the replay, check it if u like I wrote to all chat FEED MEH SEND ME THE LEAVAS after they left the game cause i had like 19 2 10 or something, and got banned again nice,these guys just rule that odl channel, or they have a perfect explanation of my score when I was playing 4 against 5 cause someone disconnected.

MiZiGe
22nd July 2010, 02:41 PM
we will try to explain this to you on your yet another unban request... (http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=113352)

:tclosed: