PDA

View Full Version : Bad manners of Justmasswisps

Aramachus_LasT
13th July 2010, 09:49 PM
Last time when we were arguing, he flamed me a lot more then this time, and i couldnt stand it because it was tournament in progress and i answered with one single sentence and i was locked more then him- 4 days more then him, but actually his flaming which was 30 mins long and harder then mine wasnt punished enough as i think. Please do your jobs better now, i beg you to do something with him. Today i was talking to Spork and all of a sudden he started "talking"(flaming) me and he was threatening also, some hard threats which i couldnt stand. I can understand his bad behaviour and not being polite during my conversation with Spork but its really sad for this server to put up with this such nonsense boy... :banned!: I will translate you something if it is necessary... But i cannot promise you such **good** translation as it is in serbian language.

California.Love
13th July 2010, 10:04 PM
oh how sad is that..u coulnd stand that..poor boy

here is one ss bcz this poor boy couldnt stand that ! poor little boy plz can u lock me 7days bcz he will be very happy.

and yes he is beging ! ( he will prob suck ur dick just to get me banned ) so if u lock me i dont mind bcz i know he will suck dick so its ok.

MiZiGe
14th July 2010, 09:31 AM
o
( he will prob suck ur dick just to get me banned )

I sure look forward to that.

Justmasswisps muted a week.