PDA

View Full Version : tommy_angelo

godsofvva
10th July 2010, 11:26 PM
i asked him for ss he has some special moves like i gonna to his mine with bats he in that moment for luck comes with talons dunno look

D0N_CoRLeOnE
11th July 2010, 05:27 AM
4 me this is clear game but i dont know why he did bats free target for Bats :D

Spork
11th July 2010, 09:18 AM
u had faerie fire on some of bats, i didnt saw some extra suspicios moves and about saying "bet riders?" that could be just guessing, but also it could be a MH, i havent nerves to watch replay carefully :P

SHp|PascalHenS
11th July 2010, 10:07 AM
I played vs him and i must say he didn't have MH then, which doesn't mean that he doesn't have it now. Although I thought as well he has MH, but I told him to make SS, he did, he sent it to me via MSN and it proved his innocence. He could just be very lucky...

Spork
11th July 2010, 10:44 AM
i played against him like 4-5 games, he didnt had some suspicious moves in even 1 game, but ye, that doesnt mean he didnt had it now :P

California.Love
11th July 2010, 10:58 AM
i played vs him yesterday and he had one very juice creepjack but imo he is not mh

efko.wbs
11th July 2010, 12:46 PM
Most strange move was when he was creeping gold mine and as bm was comming he went away and left at that creeping spot 2 trolls.... .But there were moves that he as maphacker wouldnt make.
Clear game.