PDA

View Full Version : pro gamers with IMBA APM!!!

BaGa.
9th July 2010, 03:51 PM
moon showing his apm...

enjoy...

YbpCLqryN-Q&feature

MiZiGe
9th July 2010, 04:02 PM
fap material!!!
My average APM is SC was like 40 :) (I was still decent, although only due to mass strategy abuse)

TBK.Goldy
9th July 2010, 04:10 PM
and pro ally in 2v2

:>

VanGogh
9th July 2010, 05:20 PM
This guy is insane...

BaGa.
9th July 2010, 05:29 PM
t.t look at moon's eyes,he play wc3 25h per day!

KaCzA
9th July 2010, 05:30 PM
it is not that hard to make 200 - 300 apm...

Focused
9th July 2010, 05:30 PM
i can type like that NP .. it wont make sence ofc but i can top that xD hahjahahah
200 apm is alot :D

EDIT : KACZA CHEATER !! :P

Tito
9th July 2010, 09:29 PM
He doen't play like that, in normal game : ), he knew he's getting shooted, so he was doing a lot of not needed actions that just distract you and do nothing, as u were able to see, he pressed at least 5 times attack on the blue ogre... on the other hand, he's one of the top w3 players for 5-6 years already, so, what do I know : )

TBK.Goldy
9th July 2010, 10:07 PM
No you see, you got it all wrong. High apm is only crucial inside the battle. Ofc during the entire game, much like dota, warcraft 3 melee is a race from the start. Who will upgrade first, or popularly said "reach a certain tier", and who will level their hero higher thus making him more stronger.

This is nothing new. However, spamming "useless" key inside the game makes the players bypass the original barrier in apm from standard non-battle gameplay (creeping and macro) to a moment when the actual clash begins. Not many can switch between 60 apm to 250 in 10 seconds, so spamming the entire game with 250 apm makes you break the barrier easily, and try to take advantage of it in those 10 (or less) seconds of battle that usually decide the game(s).

It's all about warming the fingers. That's why athletes jump around before the start of the run.

KaCzA
10th July 2010, 12:09 AM
He doen't play like that, in normal game : )

ye.. other things is play on normal ladder and other on ESWC or WCG ;)

Ancient Priest
10th July 2010, 07:06 AM
don't compare FOta APm with PG apm.
That's the thing why dota will always be < PG, cause those who can't control more then 1 unit, play it.
Why make a huge apm and lose the game, if the opponent,uses his fingers only in battles.

In.My.ConTroL
10th July 2010, 07:50 AM
A high APM can help you to pay attention at small things, like saving your almost dead wisp, using itens like invulnerability/staff of teleportation when the storm bolt is coming to kill your hero, last hit your opponent's creeps with potm in elf mirror etc.
You get better and better by trying to have a good APM, but you must keep microing whole game, not only in the first five minutes of game -.-'
Sometimes APM is not enough to win, i already lost to Scorp in a final tournament match when i had 300+apm while he got around 210.
If you don't care about your APM, then you don't care about losing your peasants (militia form), AOW and ghouls while creeping :)

Arbalest
10th July 2010, 09:55 AM
apm got nothing to do with gaming lvl, if it show something it's how much resources the player is using, for example :
40-70 : sleepy head :) probably playing with his mouse and not using any effect.
90-150: kinda good with no spam it mean the dude actually know what he's doing ,he's using his heroes, units effects etc.
200-.... : some bot spammer ain't worth personally i say easy on your keyboard dude :)

in a dota game with 200 apm++ : man stop spamming :) u got 1 hero to micro it how come it need 200 :)

in my opinion spamming actually get you gaming lvl to decrease ,it simple if you think about it ,while u super press you keys ,your mind get paralized and u won't be able to see the updates in fights etc.

at least this is what i think , about freaks like moon grubby etc that's another story xD

Spork
10th July 2010, 10:07 AM
pro players tallking ! xD

u have no idea what high apm means in PG game.

Davor
10th July 2010, 11:05 AM
lmao. apm = spam. i dont see whats so amazing about spamming,i could have 600 apm per game if i wanted just by spamming keyboard for nothing.

SHp|PascalHenS
10th July 2010, 01:22 PM
don't compare FOta APm with PG apm.
That's the thing why dota will always be < PG, cause those who can't control more then 1 unit, play it.
Why make a huge apm and lose the game, if the opponent,uses his fingers only in battles.
Agree

B0S]Shine
10th July 2010, 05:03 PM
lmao. apm = spam. i dont see whats so amazing about spamming,i could have 600 apm per game if i wanted just by spamming keyboard for nothing.

ofc, apm is nothing, u can get only fingers pain if u want to have 250+ apm, btw i won some gay with apm 300 and i have 70 apm bcz i am tired and only controling army in battle. so i thing that apm is no matter in crepping clicking fast keys or etc...........

-KaMiKaZa-
10th July 2010, 05:10 PM
lol every dota i play i have less then 30 apm...xDD

BaGa.
10th July 2010, 10:35 PM
CC -.- u are map hacker...what a noob

it is not that hard to make 200 - 300 apm...

mansnicks
11th July 2010, 12:16 AM
Shine;1136325']ofc, apm is nothing, u can get only fingers pain if u want to have 250+ apm, btw i won some gay with apm 300 and i have 70 apm bcz i am tired and only controling army in battle. so i thing that apm is no matter in crepping clicking fast keys or etc...........
I have a question to you - can you build buildings and train army during fights with your 70 apm?
:tiphat:

Spork
11th July 2010, 09:09 AM
/respect