PDA

View Full Version : DOta pwn ur life :D

tiger.
9th July 2010, 01:00 AM
Whats your goal everyday you wake up in the morning?

To pwn legendary players like Fika , and some xpam pros like Joker, Tay ...or any famous xpam pro :D.

Whats your brain thinking while you are eating?

OMG FAST FAST FAST EAT FAST..the game will start, they will not pick me.

What your brain says when you have to go at bathroom but you are dominating in the current dota game?

Screw it up, shit can wait.

And in the end u end up as a DOTA COCK SUCKER :) who spend most of his free time on Dota, net..instead friends girls :D and most important WITH SHITING BIG SHIT WITH RADIUS OF 20 CM that PWN UR ASS.

Inspired by What is dota on ''wikipedia''
Used books: My excpirience :D

OPEN FOR CRITICIZAM :D

eXtasY
9th July 2010, 01:05 AM
Who cares if dota pwns your life if you pwn some famous xpam pro as Joker!

LOL :D

tiger.
9th July 2010, 01:06 AM
You got a point extazy :D :)))

Cen
9th July 2010, 01:06 AM
If I were goldy...

I once tried to make orchid with boots and quelling blade.

.p Fika
9th July 2010, 01:42 AM
this thread is stupid, no Fika in famous xpam pros LOL
when I'm craping on the toilet and game is on I'm calculating how much gold in farm im losing and my nipple hardens after that, my throat becomes sore and yes I do think that penguins are birds even tho they can't fly over a cover of an album on the side of my bed that is taken by outerspace overfarmed and overfeed zombies becouse noobteam ofc and host don't kick them so I get frustrated and eat alot of food to calm me down - thus getting very fat and sad, I become simply sad becouse all this grese under my skin is actually cockblocking me, I can't get my dick wet and that makes me a masturbating panda that wants to shit all over it's own face and ban silencer... cuz srlsy guys how anoying this shit hero is, I mean he fucking press one button and completly mess your plans up you'r like "omg I feel like a handicaped child staring on today's show"... and then it hits me, it hits me right in the balls and wakes me up, I stop and think and if I think I am so I exist, but my dota character can't think, but how do I know I'm not my dota character, I don't know therefore I don't know jack shit so it's just all a matter of time when this all goes up in the open

.p Fika
9th July 2010, 01:49 AM
p.s. tiger what are you smoking, ofc there is no such thing as shit of 20cm in radius, lol what do they teach you in school, history? geography? and math and shit, but yet you didn't learn that humans CAN'T shit out a 20cm in radius shit if u prove me wrong you will prove me wrong

tiger.
9th July 2010, 02:01 AM
FIka you are my idol, and yes i do think same shit while i shit :D:D hahahaha , btw i tought 20 cm diametar :D 10 cm radius btw dont be so Rude i use metaphore for big SHIT pwning ur ass :D especiallz if u ate something solid :D LEBLEBIJA :D hahaha

.p Fika
9th July 2010, 03:07 AM
so edit your first post and add me to legendary pros you cute furry little bastard

tiger.
9th July 2010, 03:13 AM
done.

KaCzA
9th July 2010, 09:29 AM
Whats your goal everyday you wake up in the morning?

To pwn legendary players like Fika , and some xpam pros like Joker, Tay ...or any famous xpam pro :D.

And where is LEVORIC?!?!

so edit your first post and add me to legendary pros you cute furry little bastard
Master Jedi

done.

and his padawan.

TBK.Goldy
9th July 2010, 10:07 AM
whats your goal everyday you wake up in the morning?

to enjoy life more than the day before.

to pwn legendary players like fika , and some xpam pros like joker, tay ...or any famous xpam pro :d.

who are they? As a matter of fact, who are you?

whats your brain thinking while you are eating?

Omg fast fast fast eat fast..the game will start, they will not pick me.

not really. I think omg fast fast go to eubnet fourm and read stupid posts, and laff.

what your brain says when you have to go at bathroom but you are dominating in the current dota game?

pissing is more important than a dota game. So is shitting.

screw it up, shit can wait.

no it can't.

and in the end u end up as a dota cock sucker :) who spend most of his free time on dota, net..instead friends girls :d and most important with shiting big shit with radius of 20 cm that pwn ur ass.

no, that's just you. Don't compare me to you.

inspired by me.
Used books: The experience of tiger

bang!

MiZiGe
9th July 2010, 10:09 AM
dunnno, when I wake up in the morning, I am usually very disappointed, I am not dead yet.

tiger.
9th July 2010, 10:59 AM
Tbk.Goldy noone compares you, i don't even know you, you are a wannabe dota pro, but you are just a peon in dota, thats why your answers are different from other dota masters, you think that having some function on the forum makes you some COCK, but damn you are wrong, noone knows you in the dota world.

@ Mizige, fucking made my day :D

TBK.Goldy
9th July 2010, 11:47 AM
Tbk.Goldy noone compares you, i don't even know you, you are a wannabe dota pro, but you are just a peon in dota, thats why your answers are different from other dota masters, you think that having some function on the forum makes you some COCK, but damn you are wrong, noone knows you in the dota world.

I am not a wannabe dota pro hahaha (look at my age)... it would be sad rly if i tried that...

we can't all be you know who xD

p.s. btw... i not peon in dota WTF OMG!!!11... me mighty invarker >(

tiger.
9th July 2010, 02:12 PM
Ops 27, sorry for the disrespect :) i usually don' talk like that with elders...and damn u should leave eurobattle.net 27 age is too much for stupid place like this :)

eXtasY
9th July 2010, 02:25 PM
you think that having some function on the forum makes you some COCK, but damn you are wrong, noone knows you in the dota world.

Ahahhahahah this is so epic !!! :D

Tayschrenn
9th July 2010, 02:36 PM
Same goes to you, damn blue nick dude!

TBK.Goldy
9th July 2010, 02:48 PM
Ops 27, sorry for the disrespect :) i usually don' talk like that with elders...and damn u should leave eurobattle.net 27 age is too much for stupid place like this :)

I would, but I would miss Mizige very much. We are a dynamic duo. (he is 27 also). :beer2:

[-NoNick-]
9th July 2010, 03:40 PM
dotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Matks
9th July 2010, 05:45 PM
dunnno, when I wake up in the morning, I am usually very disappointed, I am not dead yet.

u can take more drug.it is easy way for death :tiphat: ıf u interested with suicide,u can post message to me. ı have new methods about suicide.just joking Life is good(Lg) dont think negative u can find hot girls=)

phaNtom
9th July 2010, 09:00 PM
Those who are addictive for dota must have weak character.

tiger.
10th July 2010, 06:52 PM
Those who are addictive for dota must have weak character.

Those who are addicted to dota, must be weak characters. is way better for start phantom :)

and btw, there is half true in that, i can stop playing dota for a year or more, but at the end i always come back for a couple of games and more :)))) , but yes...only if u are a weak character u will shit 20cm diametar shit :D

MiZiGe
10th July 2010, 08:12 PM
that is like saying that those who are addicted to chatting+playing fun games with friends have a weak character...

Lowlife
11th July 2010, 11:33 AM
we can't all be you know who xD

me not pro
:p