PDA

View Full Version : Level Up Want.beat.you and Sony.?

UnDeaD.AnGrY
2nd July 2010, 08:20 PM
Look,sony. was my ally and played as a complete retard,before game he wrothe ''want go''..So please check ther IP,maybe they lvl upping..I will put them on watch,and if i get more SS's i will post.

Smurf
2nd July 2010, 08:33 PM
I'll leave this open in case you gather some more proofs ..but it lacks a lot of evidence for now.
The thing is you could of waited and nailed them before creating this thread..what will you do if they're guilty and saw this topic?

Diamonded
2nd July 2010, 11:23 PM
undead angry is right.....i added sony. in watchlist after a 2v2 game (cos he was like.....PRETENDING like a noob) but i couldnt get proofs cos 2v2 games are....well u know....random allies and the games are long.....but sony is levelupping.....btw can u chek their IP and see who they are or smth?

UnDeaD.AnGrY
3rd July 2010, 10:30 AM
Ok SMurf,i'll try...But there is one funny thing,watch replay,they come direct in SOny. base without scouting,so prolly Sony. wisp him where is he,or mh,dunno..

efko.wbs
3rd July 2010, 09:01 PM
he scouted you with beetle so they knew that your ally is on next position.
about lvl up i would say that this is clear game but if u will have some prooves post em.

Diamonded
4th July 2010, 11:55 AM
well efko idk how much long this thread will be open.....idk if we will have time to catch him....

efko.wbs
4th July 2010, 11:58 AM
i saw other his game in lag abuse section where he played with other players and didnt play better at all so :tclosed:
if u will get some proofs then feel free to open new thread.
But i think that this guy is just noob.