PDA

View Full Version : no comment

Spork
28th June 2010, 08:06 PM
Dunno where to post this but i decided that to be here.

dunno what is his problem and i dont see any insult here, and i wish to know for what i got warning >.<

Edit: looks like he has something against me ;)

Lowlife
28th June 2010, 11:35 PM
you said lame about the measures that had been taken
this can be interpreted as a personal attack towards the moderator that took said measures
you might not have meant it in that specific way
but it can be taken like that
some people are just verry sensitive when it comes to things like that
you'll have to be on your toes when you write something like that cause technically, the mod is correct

Spork
28th June 2010, 11:42 PM
but the thing is he was not right and he knows that :) and at locking topic saying "gg" i rly loled at that xD

Lowlife
29th June 2010, 12:09 AM
but the thing is he was not right and he knows that :) and at locking topic saying "gg" i rly loled at that xD

if he was right or not
if you say something like that to a mod
you can expect to get an infraction
I speak from experience
I can be quite the asswhipe when I want to be
:p

Spork
29th June 2010, 12:59 AM
MOD is nothing different than other player. cuz of situation similar to this one i got expelled from moderator team (tournament section) i wish to see whats going to happen now ;)

DepReM
29th June 2010, 01:10 AM
Ok guys, thread closed until the Eurobattle.net Management gives an answer.

MiZiGe
29th June 2010, 09:33 PM
The problem was, telling a senior hacks mod that his decision is lame and so on...
And, if you want to compare the situations:
you banned a player, because he pointed out you were breaking the rules (the rules which you repeatedly would enforce in the past)
Flameseeker gave you a warning, for posting against rules and disrespecting a mod decision.
Find 7 differences.

Now, it is always the respective moderators decision: some would just delete your post, some could ignore it, some would give a forum warning. There is no truth in the statement "MOD is nothing different than other player", I had to learn it the hard way. Crew members have far more responsibility, we are accountable for our actions, and every mistake has a massive effect.
Concluding - it is just a warning.

FLaMeSeeKeR
29th June 2010, 11:22 PM
I just politely told you to post missing screenshot and your answer was '' not enough prooves ? wtf ? lol lame.''Personaly i wasn't injured, but rules are for everyone the same. Now face the consequences of being rude.