PDA

View Full Version : Some air-soft pro around?

efko.wbs
19th June 2010, 10:42 PM
Hey,
i am planning to buy some air soft bb gun, prize should be sth around 100 euro and i would like "one-handed"(dunno its official name) or mby sth little bigger (but surely not those 1 meter long snipers). I would like to ask someone who has experiences with it which is best manual/electric/gas/co2/air compresion (i dont even know what is difference between co2/gas/compression) Which kind of those makes noise or is most powerfull which is reliable etc. I am not real air-soft player i just want it for home-fun to shoot some cans, bottles, cats, dogs.....
Thanks in advance

Lowlife
20th June 2010, 05:43 PM
i just want it for home-fun to shoot some cats, dogs.....
Thanks in advance

fu

efko.wbs
20th June 2010, 06:58 PM
i am almost sure i will buy this one http://onlinesavers.co.za/shop/images/Defence24/Revolver_4.5mm_1.jpg
2,7Joule (most powerfull airsoft gun i found) cost 100e is just for 6 shells but its enough.
@ lowlife i am not planing to torture animals but when some faken dogs are trying to get inside our yard and destroying wire-border i find this kinda solution.

Cen
20th June 2010, 07:35 PM
About the difference between gas/air/co2, I don't really have experience with this, but there can't be many. First difference is most probably in price per gas/air capsule, the other could be in power (the compression could be differen I guess, you should find some specifications about the preassure or something).

Lowlife
20th June 2010, 08:01 PM
@ lowlife i am not planing to torture animals but when some faken dogs are trying to get inside our yard and destroying wire-border i find this kinda solution.

electric fence is an even better solution
and then put a hedge up
and sell toilet time to drunken idiots
:D
ooh
and don't forget to put the vids on youtube ofc
:p

ColdWave
28th June 2010, 05:05 PM
If you don't play airsoft than you can buy whatever 10e gun with compression. If you want a real airsoft weapon be adviced that you will not be allowed to use it with over 130mps auto and 140mps semi-auto during a game.You will also need special protection, glasses, uniform... Get a full electric ak47 with 200e and you will be able to play air soft as well :) besides shooting ducks.

Lowlife
28th June 2010, 05:46 PM
besides shooting ducks.

must not flame cruel idiot
>.<

EDIT:
fail
:(