PDA

View Full Version : Footman maphackers!

DaiiNieL
16th June 2010, 11:21 PM
As i say again i know there is no ban for custom games.. This thread is about footmen and please dont delete me this thread again. Move it to other place but do not delete.

I just want report Footmen maphackers or there is any place where i can do that? i know there is no ban on custom games i am not saying you should do or do not do.. but always i join warcraft on eurobattle net realm its says " Cheating in all ways will lead a ban ". What only i want it is to show is how they are liying all the footmen players they play agaisnt.

anem maphack replay: minute 22.28 if u select [jho]porketto player you will see how he has slected okitya's tauren. (It will have a red circle around the tauren as if u select a enemy playing). You will only see selecting that player becuase you only see the units he picks.

minute 40:09 he has selected peri.

minute 41:49 he has selected archmage.

Pause in that seconds and and enable and disable the fog of war.

Jae_as. maphack replay: minute 17:30 he selects alchemist and later seconds he is selecting units that he could not see because of the fog of war.
Select player as also.

He was using spoofer and he as.

Cen
16th June 2010, 11:34 PM
If he selected the unit from fog of war he had MH on obviously.

The point is...do you know how many footman players are around here? Not very much. And even if someone sees this, I really don't think he'll add them on his banlist. or he would...but maybe max 5 ppl will do it.

My point is...ban them on your bl/bot and that's it. Reporting CG hackers on forum is lose of time, you really shouldn't bother with it.

DaiiNieL
16th June 2010, 11:40 PM
Yes thanks for the explanation. I post the link in a note where we are a lot of footmens players.. I need a place to post it and upload the replays.

TBK.Goldy
17th June 2010, 11:50 AM
Omg.... Those fiends !!!!!1

DaiiNieL
17th June 2010, 04:42 PM
bryan2003 maphack: minute 21:02 he is clicking in my mountain king.

I knew he had it =).

e_bay maphack: minute 13:16: he has selected the avlanche.
minute: 14:43: He has selected my hero (beast master) on team 4.

okitya
17th June 2010, 07:06 PM
Dani You should look carefully. i clicked peri when he in middle. you are wrong ..

ond3r
22nd June 2010, 11:02 AM
omg i want see this replays but i havent english w3.
is any player or something like that to watch it ?

DaiiNieL
23rd June 2010, 01:30 PM
I upload the photos because some people dont know how to watch it..
I explain he in all moment of the photos should see fog of war.. so he hasnt selected the tauren before use the teleport as u can see in the first photo.

If someone that doenst play want to give his opinion about this i would be really greatefull.

okitya
23rd June 2010, 02:26 PM
clear mh ...

Ordinateur321
24th June 2010, 06:52 AM
If he selected the unit from fog of war he had MH on obviously.

The point is...do you know how many footman players are around here? Not very much. And even if someone sees this, I really don't think he'll add them on his banlist. or he would...but maybe max 5 ppl will do it.

My point is...ban them on your bl/bot and that's it. Reporting CG hackers on forum is lose of time, you really shouldn't bother with it.

This exact quote is the problem why a lot of custom games are ruined by map hack. Even if the game would have been a foreign map unkown, the player STILL cheated, and so he will use map hack in any other maps he will play,including your dear dota and the ladder games.

Why do we consider those players as legit because they use cheats in another type of map? I must admit it can be difficult to judge. But sometimes,its just too clear, and it's quite annoying to have to keep on playing with those guys.

My 2 cents.

Cen
24th June 2010, 11:32 AM
That's why they invented personal banlists.

okitya
29th June 2010, 11:40 AM
No comment :)

DaiiNieL
30th June 2010, 02:00 PM
i have checked if you can watch the selected units in a replay using maphack... So now if someone want trust it download this replay and you will see that i am right.. I am clicking units under fog of war.. watch it.
And dont say that that is a bug or something like that...

UltimaWeapon18
30th June 2010, 02:14 PM
nice topic daiiniel

true alot of ppl use mh in foots and that what ruin this map

DaiiNieL
30th June 2010, 02:59 PM
[Crf]special using maphak the one that said if i had maphack i would have seen the tank.. yeah yeah..

DaiiNieL
30th June 2010, 04:04 PM
I think all the team 3 uses maphack but i have only caught to boludao_kid.
Lot of players has the same than him as malestar and many crfs so all of them could use it also..

DaiiNieL
1st July 2010, 06:55 PM
You can check his maphack in the first minutes...

DaiiNieL
1st July 2010, 07:22 PM
Another maphacker more

UltimaWeapon18
2nd July 2010, 05:24 PM
Another maphacker more

which player was u daiiniel?:happy2:

DaiiNieL
2nd July 2010, 08:53 PM
which player was u daiiniel?
No man i wanst playing ubeatable replay

DaiiNieL
3rd July 2010, 02:57 PM
putoona is [crf]fernando and [crf]lamsa. He still uses maphack.
[crf]special known maphacker..

okitya
13th July 2010, 11:30 AM
[W_N]PWNS = Fady12 :D

DaiiNieL
13th July 2010, 06:49 PM
He is using his new nick Ks_malestar.
malestar is maphack abuser as jae_as.

jesonkwilliam
14th July 2010, 08:52 AM
I think you have miss the option of replay in the game because I have that option and I can see the replay also. Actually you can start with the setting and then you can check the replay setting. I think by that you can see the last played game and the statistics also.

DaiiNieL
14th July 2010, 01:35 PM
I dont really understand waht you mean well.. You mean about last replay or about a program to check replays?

gordo
15th July 2010, 11:16 PM
Ban DaiiNiel this man use MH!!!!!

By [cRf]Sn0oP^DoG

gordo
15th July 2010, 11:17 PM
Daiiniel use a map hack ban plz this man!!!

okitya
16th July 2010, 12:50 AM
Da_morzat_rk and le_gen_dary uses mh . Proof here ! :chief:

DaiiNieL
16th July 2010, 02:55 PM
Really thx gordo i wanted to know what was your new nick :D really thx =)

LOGiStiK
16th July 2010, 04:34 PM
These guys should join hax team QQ

In.My.ConTroL
16th July 2010, 07:20 PM
DaiiNieL, you're just wasting your time posting these things here.
Unless we have an "Official Footman League", those guys won't have their accounts locked because of a footman match.
(Not even if we had a league, probably)

DaiiNieL
17th July 2010, 04:31 PM
Yes i know that his accounts arent going to be locked or banned.. As i said before in only need a site for post this where footman players can look it.. this links is in our footman group in facebook so lof of people has already seen this.. thx anyway =)

DaiiNieL
20th July 2010, 01:47 PM
Malestar using maphack..

Combo-kRaL
25th July 2010, 05:13 PM
Control Hi again. And hi all players i came back.
Daiiniel right here. they players have maphack. btw i know its custom game but i playing footmen more 1 year these guys have to ban. if they dont ban other players will start to play with maphack. thx for all.

gordo
26th July 2010, 06:22 AM
You're just a noob that tired of losing to the pros, and invents an excuse to be able to try to get the admins to remove the stand so the noobs for you to win!

gordo
26th July 2010, 06:22 AM
You nab :)

gordo
26th July 2010, 06:24 AM
Daiiniel :)

DaiiNieL
27th July 2010, 06:31 PM
This is a post for show that they are using maphack.. and you use it =) it would be better fo you to defend yourself that you dont use it.. :D

About i am a noob.. Yes maybe i am but you cannot say that because i dont remember the last time you won me =) and you use maphack that's what it makes you more noob :D.. you are a noob with maphack.. so my question is what would you do in a game without maphack? because in footmen maphack unbalance the game a lot...

Thats are the reasons why you shouldnt call me noob and the reasons that call me noob :D

DaiiNieL
29th July 2010, 04:20 AM
hahahahhahahaha

Gordo maphack.. i cant stop laughing :D because of the way i got this replay :D

Now you can call me noob all times you want :D becuase i will be laughing :D

I knew you maphacker but i hadnt proofs :D

I swaped gordo to my team when a sec reamining and i knew he was going to click there :D

DaiiNieL
29th July 2010, 01:34 PM
If someone had any doubt about they are maphack or they arent..

bongo_bg
3rd August 2010, 03:44 PM
DaiiNiel as i can see, you and Okytia are the only who make some effort to clean this mess from MHs. But i read 3 pages with names and clear proofs and these guys keep playing :) Is there any point to looking for screen, and posting, and so on... i dont think somebody with power in the server ever read that topic :)

DaiiNieL
4th August 2010, 03:35 AM
yes thx you even did your effort and i am really pleasead for that =) yes admins have seen this psot but they cannot ban in custom games for using maphack.. maphack only can be banned on pg. This is just to show who uses maphack

gordo
6th August 2010, 08:09 PM
you nab man :)

lavoks
14th August 2010, 07:20 PM
u were doing good job here DaiiNieL, i never think that this guys use mh ... i think that they are "good players"...... i was wrong . they should be banned forever.

zeracoa
15th August 2010, 11:52 PM
Hey DaiiNiel,
And admin don't say he is wasting his time ! because of him i registred into the forum xD
So i think as lavoks ... I thinked they are goods so they are just idiots and i prefere a noob than an idiot xD the worst is idiots noobs omg --'
So i hope you will continue this theard,
And sorry for my bad english --'

Voidly
16th August 2010, 03:29 PM
Daiinel you are "time lost" only.

When you lose a game you going to RAGE and say everyone "you are mh".

There is no way to war][path is MH. He is great player.

You are fail!

:banned!:

okitya
16th August 2010, 03:38 PM
dainiel are you kidding me ? :omg:

ragafundoo
16th August 2010, 03:39 PM
@ voidly how u knw that war][path is not a map hacker,maybe he is great player because he uses mh thats all

DaiiNieL
16th August 2010, 06:03 PM
voidly about you you are e-bay and you cannot show that u doenst use :D

Voidly
16th August 2010, 06:47 PM
I am not e-bay. i am just voidly...

Just wanted to say okitya never use maphack.:eek:

:omg:

DaiiNieL
6th September 2010, 05:26 AM
modi's bot look what he did when we destroyed them... he banned me and my brother.. he said he had banned us by wrong..

DaiiNieL
6th September 2010, 01:26 PM
maphacker

UltimaWeapon18
11th September 2010, 08:14 PM
he use mh in 1:03 click on my friend sweetchuck base and on 1:08 he click on my base:omg:

DaiiNieL
13th September 2010, 06:36 PM
yes fernando is putonnaa i uploaded replay also with puttonaa nick

DaiiNieL
13th September 2010, 06:38 PM
he kicked me and my brother...

DaiiNieL
15th September 2010, 01:52 PM
he destroyed me becuase i won him wit arthas and he had tauren and i said him learn win like me without your noob golems =)

gordo
26th September 2010, 08:24 AM
daiiniel you're posting without reaction, and footmen game custon game, no one is calling it, once again you failed ^ ^

UltimaWeapon18
26th September 2010, 07:39 PM
daiiniel you're posting without reaction, and footmen game custon game, no one is calling it, once again you failed ^ ^

he posting with proof screenshot+replay and this enough for me and most footy player:happy:

so u fail MH gordo

and BTW i dont believe once i add u in my friend list:omg:

DaiiNieL
27th September 2010, 09:48 AM
oh no man too many people has said to me " good job daiiniel " so i think this is no a fail...

sorry to okitya he hadnt maphack =S

DaiiNieL
30th September 2010, 09:40 PM
hahahhaa and he calls me noob =)

gordo
30th September 2010, 11:02 PM
lol I'm not! awe that I am not bo attempted daiiniel more you failed again :D

gordo
30th September 2010, 11:05 PM
Just because you said that, me and the other guy! not to say that would be the same, you is not the print / ping to check whether or not ah spoofers.

I pity you daiiniel :/

gordo
30th September 2010, 11:11 PM
he posting with proof screenshot+replay and this enough for me and most footy player:happy:

so u fail MH gordo

and BTW i dont believe once i add u in my friend list:omg:

do not care what you think, for min you're just a noob like any of the euro, has no clan, has no friends, why not know how to play anything, and we think that had I add? and one wonders? who sent a noob like you add me? he asked me Permissions you by any chance? You're just minutes to those noobs I destroy every day in 10 ~ 9 minutes on footmen, as daiiniel :)

DaiiNieL
1st October 2010, 12:29 AM
dont insult to ultima weapon! you are a noob and a soul loser thats why you use mh and if u see all times that i say you and all your friends what sad lose using mh! or all the times that your friends insult me when i win them.. i really dont remember the last time you won me.

Anyway if u win a game the players see how did u played and seeing you play i always tought you have no idea about play thats another reason that makes you noob... and thats the reason that makes ultimaweapon better player than u =)

finally you should know how much lucky you are as all maphackers listed here because there is no ban for custom games.
i only failed with okitya's mh and i am really sorry

And i am sure you were that guy =)

DaiiNieL
1st October 2010, 12:33 AM
And you and your friends should stop playing and at least stop cheating because you all are making think lot of people that all brs are cheaters and that is no fair for players like thundercats ex_metalcore etcc....

you maybe should think i am stupid and that i dont know most of your nicks of malestar (dk_lorde now ) and lince_negroxx (spoofing now) annd your nick that is the one that appear on the replay ( i am sure =) )

you and your friends have the sadly record of the most cheaters...

UltimaWeapon18
1st October 2010, 12:46 AM
do not care what you think, for min you're just a noob like any of the euro, has no clan, has no friends, why not know how to play anything, and we think that had I add? and one wonders? who sent a noob like you add me? he asked me Permissions you by any chance? You're just minutes to those noobs I destroy every day in 10 ~ 9 minutes on footmen, as daiiniel :)

1st thing

i have friends and its honor for me that they add me to thier list :)

2nd

i have good clan contain 0 mh :happy: not 99% of my clan using MH like yours :eek: except faints he is only one in crf dont cheat

3rd

its true that i am the one asked u to add me to your f list but that b4 i know your just a MH loser that dont know how to play without MH :omg:

4th

sure any one with MH can win a game in 9 min but can u finish it without MH even in 30 min without losing ? i dont think so :unsure:

5th and last

if i was to called noob because i play fair and without cheating like you then yes i am the biggest noob ever :tiphat:

UltimaWeapon18
1st October 2010, 12:49 AM
And you and your friends should stop playing and at least stop cheating because you all are making think lot of people that all brs are cheaters and that is no fair for players like thundercats ex_metalcore etcc....

you maybe should think i am stupid and that i dont know most of your nicks of malestar (dk_lorde now ) and lince_negroxx (spoofing now) annd your nick that is the one that appear on the replay ( i am sure =) )

you and your friends have the sadly record of the most cheaters...

100% agreed

there is good ppl from br like thundercats and ex_metalcore they play fair and alwas the game be good even i lose to them :happy2:

gordo
6th October 2010, 01:23 AM
Daiiniel and the court jester of BNet ahahah

gordo
6th October 2010, 01:27 AM
The times that I stopped playing footmen to tell the truth so that even my friends play, so I produce the programs for them hackers kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk [playfully Admins].

gordo
6th October 2010, 01:35 AM
Ultimaweapon18 you can stand to write, faces and mouths, showing that this happy, more in your real life you are a noob do not learn anything when you win and footmen on the back of another player.

gordo
6th October 2010, 01:35 AM
And you dainiel, and embittered his life, always lost in the footmen come here and post, replays of you being pwned by my friends looking for something bomque lets you happier, it is no use. Replays do not have your fundamentals, you do not show the print of IP, and what needed to be sure that this player are who you say. I now await the closing of this ridiculous topic created by the euro as otro noob when this canssado losing. :D

UltimaWeapon18
6th October 2010, 01:40 PM
Ultimaweapon18 you can stand to write, faces and mouths, showing that this happy, more in your real life you are a noob do not learn anything when you win and footmen on the back of another player.

relying on other ppl to win? :)

i dont think playing with friend is called relying on them :tiphat:

i played alot of game without my friend and won and lost in the same time :cool2: and that called GoodGame

and even if i relying as u say on other ppl ite better than relying on cheat and maphack and be just a brainless loser cheater maphacker :owned:

And you dainiel, and embittered his life, always lost in the footmen come here and post, replays of you being pwned by my friends looking for something bomque lets you happier, it is no use. Replays do not have your fundamentals, you do not show the print of IP, and what needed to be sure that this player are who you say. I now await the closing of this ridiculous topic created by the euro as otro noob when this canssado losing. :D

daiiniel doing good job in show good player and cheater player and i hope he continue his work :tiphat:

and why u want this topic to be closed? so he put new replay of u and ur friend using cheat?

this topic show to all even new player in footy will know whos cheating and whos play fair game :happy2:

Gambito
7th October 2010, 11:38 AM
dainiel thx men really, now i know this dk_lorde is just a noob mh, i thought he was a good player but i see is just cheat, thx for this post, continue ur job so this noob mh dont fuck any other fair footmen games.

lavoks
7th October 2010, 04:26 PM
all maphackers should be banned pernamently from eurobattle.net!

DaiiNieL
11th October 2010, 06:44 PM
you are really wrong...
1º I paly for fun i dont really mind if i lose or if i win because i play for have nice time..

2º I have not lost in all the repalys i have posted about maphacks..

3º We dont know that malestar, lince negrox,gordo, ... haev mh cause of this replay, we knew that from lot of time ago... i just put here the proofs..

4º You think that you can call every guy noob because every reason... so dont be as arrogant. Because your mouth can be closed as the day you were saying me that you were the best when i had other nick.. xD and i caught you using mh :D

5º I dont really know if u know read this english cause you even dont know how to translate the post you will writte..

UltimaWeapon18
12th October 2010, 10:56 PM
green dk_lorde use mh in 1:38 he click on team1 zepplin :bhead:

and sorry for my team i got disconnected (internet problem)

gordo
16th October 2010, 11:05 PM
So I'll say one thing ... Nothing I say or what you say, it will affect something, players who use or not use map hack, will continue to use or not use, nothing will be done about what is being said here.

GOODBYE, I leave that last message to the idiots who keep on writing on this topic. :)

lavoks
21st October 2010, 10:51 PM
u wrong gordo but who cares about this what u think ??
only few bots host footman and always have people if this few guys ban all sucking maphackers they will play only with them self or nowhere.

gordo
26th October 2010, 10:40 AM
More who said they will manage to get banned? NameSpoofer exists for it, never will be blocker in the games are always playing and always changing the name:), the more you know this and why are more of a noob who is not named in Euro:)

DaiiNieL
27th October 2010, 11:13 AM
so tell me what is what your name in eurobattle.net? noob maphaker?
or just noob? or how many people knows you at this moment on eruo?

Spork
28th October 2010, 11:57 AM
who the fuck gives a shit for Footmans? XAXAXAXAXAXA ffs

gordo
28th October 2010, 08:16 PM
;) im owning all nobs secret name :)

DaiiNieL
29th October 2010, 04:35 PM
you noob =) i would really like see that :D btw i am not playing now =S

Combo-kRaL
30th October 2010, 06:12 PM
who the fuck gives a shit for Footmans? XAXAXAXAXAXA ffs

u ARE STILL SO STUPID.

Spork
31st October 2010, 07:09 PM
Said brainless guy.

DaiiNieL
1st November 2010, 02:11 PM
how many footmens have you played to say stupid things in our post? lot of people likes playing footman and you are not respectfull with all of us...

[RO]Claudiu
2nd November 2010, 01:08 AM
and ... how is mh usefull in footmen ? u know where the other guy is even if its 1v1............

DaiiNieL
3rd November 2010, 01:46 PM
how is it usefull? there are some invi heros and all of them can become invisible footmen is played 3v3v3v3 and you get money killing footmen and there are too many ways to kill mass footmans to get money and lvl up.. if u have mh you know where to feed all time.. so its very imba..

Combo-kRaL
3rd November 2010, 06:14 PM
we need anti-maphack map for footmen frenzy

efko.wbs
3rd November 2010, 06:43 PM
and i think we need some anti mh map in warcraft ladder games too:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=123207

Combo-kRaL
4th November 2010, 10:16 AM
i dont play pg! FOOTMEN forever. btw u are hate me i know.

efko.wbs
4th November 2010, 03:22 PM
My task is to stop cheaters and you are the cheater.
Not only normal cheater in past you got ban for clear lvl up in random team and now for clear maphack. If there is server where for cheating they will tell you "good job man, nice cheat" go there.
U can check rules in every hacks subsection where is what u get for cheating. Btw since u are permanently banned from this server u cant play even footmen here so if there will be found some account of you it will get banned without further reason.

On topic: its more than funny when maphacker is crying here that anti mh map is needed.

Combo-kRaL
4th November 2010, 05:56 PM
My task is to stop cheaters and you are the cheater.
Not only normal cheater in past you got ban for clear lvl up in random team and now for clear maphack. If there is server where for cheating they will tell you "good job man, nice cheat" go there.
U can check rules in every hacks subsection where is what u get for cheating. Btw since u are permanently banned from this server u cant play even footmen here so if there will be found some account of you it will get banned without further reason.

On topic: its more than funny when maphacker is crying here that anti mh map is needed.

than ban me i am anem, eymerich, jae.as thx see u noob

lavoks
4th November 2010, 11:20 PM
eymerich and jae.as its u ?? i never know that . Then u used mh or not cuz now i dont know.

Cen
5th November 2010, 12:24 AM
Obviously, this thread doesn't have any need to exist...