PDA

View Full Version : Tutorials

My^Uber^Nick
14th June 2010, 08:15 PM
Is there any tutorial about how to make some hosting bot ? if there is some1 give me it plz :D every1 is using ghost++ or ghostone they are boring to me so i wanna ask if some1 have any tutorial to give me :D thanks ! :bless:

_Dead_Shoot_
14th June 2010, 08:33 PM
FTW! Spamer aka kamikaza #2...I think ghost++ and ghostone i official bots I think other is not allowed for advertising.

My^Uber^Nick
14th June 2010, 09:37 PM
there are other what can work :D i need DL link of them or tutorial how to make them :P and i am spammer like Kamikaza xDD i am Kamikaza #2 :)

Herr
14th June 2010, 09:49 PM
I don't think there is any tutorial for such purpose. The bots are written in some programming languages thus requiring an advanced coding knowledge for you to be able to edit them. Unless you can find some "programming for dummies" guide, but I seldom think that would solve your problem :D

Cen
14th June 2010, 11:29 PM
Ghost is an open source project. Why would you want to redo everything that is already done? If you'd really want to make something uniq, I suggest you make a customization of ghost, nothing else.

_Dead_Shoot_
15th June 2010, 12:50 AM
Also you can create your own via program C++.

TBK.Goldy
15th June 2010, 08:17 AM
Ded Shut so smart :)

C0RS0
15th June 2010, 01:51 PM
:unsure: r u serious? tutorials on how ghostbots are made?!? :noob:

My^Uber^Nick
15th June 2010, 02:36 PM
No spam here plz -.- xDD btw thanks for helping :)

Avalon
15th June 2010, 09:50 PM
dead shoot gived a nice sugestion ,if you need c++ help dont hasitate to pm,kinda bussy with Real life latelly but ill be glad to help ya.

jesonkwilliam
14th July 2010, 08:54 AM
I think hosting bot can be made by the changing in the programming and for that you have to learn the c++ programming. I am pretty sure that you can make the not if you know the language. I am sure that can help you a lot.