PDA

View Full Version : Some quesstion about replays

DaiiNieL
12th June 2010, 02:43 PM
I was checking a a replay to check if someone had maphack and to check it i fix his cam during the replay. All normal but when he is destroyed i see how he is clicking units where it should be frog of war. So i mean my screen goes to places with frog of war... My questions are:
When i fix cam in a replay do i see the units he picks? or what do i watch fixing cam?

I am talking about Footmen game.

VanGogh
12th June 2010, 07:47 PM
If it was CG ( Custom Game ), it is only your waste of time.
Couse maphacking is only bannable for PG ( Play Game ). Maybe is he using maphack, who knows... Only thing you can do, is to ban him on your bot, ( if you have it ) or just avoid to join in his games.

DaiiNieL
12th June 2010, 08:40 PM
In footmen we have an autobot that creates all time the map and we report to the owner the ppl we think should be banned. So if someone is banned in that bot he wont be able to play. So i ask if you think that is maphack. Becasue i have seen replays of people that i dont think they have maphack and fixing the cam on the replay i never watch them in a frog of war zone.. So i think if i see someone looking at a zone of frog of war fixing the cam in a replay he is using MAPHACK. Because i think fix cam shows the zones or units he clicks because if i look a zone with frog of i cant click it in the replay it will never be watched that zone becuase i havent clicked in any unit.
I only wanna know if am i right or not.

Thanx to all. =)

FLaMeSeeKeR
13th June 2010, 12:02 PM
Could you add that replay?

DaiiNieL
15th June 2010, 12:25 AM
Please guys say me what you think if u do not see the replay. I know they can not be banned on eurobattle.net. I just want know if they have maphack or not.

jesonkwilliam
14th July 2010, 08:57 AM
I think that facility is disable in your side but at the same time if you can change the camera view then you can change the view and the vision that what you want to see. I think you should check the availability first.