PDA

View Full Version : boxlor maphacker

ashkan18
5th June 2010, 11:57 AM
This guys is definitely a maphacker. I wasn't sure at first so I kept creeping different places... everytime he either creep jacks or attacks. This was my second game with him and the first game was just like this too. A totally different map/.

FunnyFunishFun
5th June 2010, 12:10 PM
Me?! maphacker xD ... How dare you call me maphacker!

Thats shame, for an good skill player!!! I told you go learn to play, and than beat me... L0L...

I didnt came here to cheat man! I came here to have fun..and cause in northrend dont have global chat and no really fun with other players..
This svr is cool! :DDDD

I love it... I wont cheat 'im .... FUN!!! NO CHEAT!!!
I would never cheat anyone!! I AM NOT KIDD like you are!

So by your thinking Grubby And PROS woud have banned after first game?!

XDDD you muust be kidding, i dont say i am verry pro, but i can play well,,, every day i watch over 10 ORC replys
and i know to play...

And ofc... Your ping in game was 200 while mine was 60 ... You mby abused? idk only you know... even if you wanted to abuse . .. . i will never report! CAUSE FUN!!!! fun is everything you are nerveus cause lost from low lvl player.. .. . .. ? ! HAVE FUN MAN!! stop crying like kid!! xD
GL HF

FunnyFunishFun
5th June 2010, 12:11 PM
And... ofc ... When you play... Try to think like enemy

IF you want beat him ofc!!!

Think like enemy...and 80% win!! xD LOLOLOL

ashkan18
5th June 2010, 12:17 PM
I wanna have fun man, but hackers like you don't let me. And you watch replays and it shows you where I creep? really ? what replay is that? and FYI my ping was 170 which is acceptable since it's under 300, oh and yeah ....I'm not crying. Just want to make sure no hackers play on this server man.

So go back and watch a few more replays so you can win with no maphack!!!

efko.wbs
5th June 2010, 01:52 PM
skide u are so lol
boxlor locked+ ip