PDA

View Full Version : avada

_Blade[rulez]
3rd June 2010, 04:29 PM
wow .. its pro ..

watch the 8 min til 11 min

in 8 min he cant see when i buy .. inv potion .. and he goes home .. btw.. he selects his peons.. while i stand them .. my hero is invis.. and his pesons are selected.. he aint moving with his army..

thats from 8 to 9 min ... or something like that

and in 11 min ..

i make my hero invis.. and i was going to his base..just before i got there.. he burows ..gold pesonts.. sure im inivsi .. and he cant see shit..

and then he goes and buys dust..

and when i told him about mh.. he uses dust .. where the hero isent standind.. or disables mh so he dident see hero .. and miseed with dust..
.. or something ..

^^

Avada
3rd June 2010, 04:45 PM
Or mby i played many times with human as you play, and i knew that you are going to do same... Cause you didn't do anything in base (i saw when we attacked) i knew that you are going to rush peons again!!! And i remember od invis potion and went buy dust... It was just matter of time when i would remember that you will use invis potion.. I could do it earlyer... And you wouldnt tell me that i have maphakc... Omg man..

_Blade[rulez]
3rd June 2010, 04:54 PM
i remembered... first of all .. you dident select one peon.. when i wasend close to you base.. no matter if you could see me or not .. when i was in your base invis .. you werent moving units... peons were selecnted..

i did rush on your peons .. like 3-4 times.. and the whole 3-4 times you got it right.. you know when to go back ( when my hero is there ) .. and yes .. you were attacked by my ally .. you lost a unit. ..and your peons were still selected.. and was w8ing for my hero to apear.. and yes the 11 min .. with the burow.. just before i get to your base ..was PRO :D

and you would tell me that you dont have maphack .. OMG MAN :D

bb accc

efko.wbs
3rd June 2010, 09:51 PM
Or mby i played many times with human as you play, and i knew that you are going to do same... Cause you didn't do anything in base (i saw when we attacked) i knew that you are going to rush peons again!!! And i remember od invis potion and went buy dust... It was just matter of time when i would remember that you will use invis potion.. I could do it earlyer... And you wouldnt tell me that i have maphakc... Omg man..
hello skide, how are you?
You still didnt leave this server?
Avada locked+ ip locked permanently(cca 6th maphack case) means your accounts will get banned whenever we get know its you.