24th May 2010, 06:34 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/

Anyone've seen it? Worth to go?

ArtecK
24th May 2010, 06:49 PM
I dll right now :)

NOe1
24th May 2010, 10:15 PM
can you give torrent link? i heard movie is great.

NOe1
2nd June 2010, 09:01 PM
just finished watching, movie is great, i would recommend everyone to watch it.

Focused
2nd June 2010, 11:19 PM
its good movie watched it ... good plot , turn of events was exciting
want spoilers ? :P ?

his uncle is evil
cen i suggest u download it and .... get some popcorn :)

NOe1
3rd June 2010, 01:32 AM
don't look spoiler if you wanna watch movie :)

LuDa_KinG
3rd June 2010, 02:12 AM
Fuck,i did look at the spoiler :(

ProfileScorp
3rd June 2010, 08:37 AM
i saw it on imax, wasn't that much (not so many special and visual effects as i expected), its for kids more :p
but it ok to watch, funny, nice adventure etc
if u played the game u'll have some ideea about the movie's plot :p

quellilo
3rd June 2010, 10:51 AM
Played the game, but I think the movie sucks.

BloOd-
3rd June 2010, 04:08 PM
just finished watching, movie is great, i would recommend everyone to watch it.

SAME its awesome movie.

Cen
3rd June 2010, 05:31 PM
I guess I should start DL then.

Popcorn already at home np.

ss-darky
4th June 2010, 03:00 AM
it's a waste of time. mediocre action movie at best

ProfileScorp
4th June 2010, 09:54 AM
I guess I should start DL then.

Popcorn already at home np.

u dl the camera version? :D

Cen
4th June 2010, 10:03 AM
Nope, I rather wait a bit than watching cam version...someone will upload a rip shortly, no doubt in that.

Lowlife
4th June 2010, 12:36 PM
actually
sometimes, there are some cam versions that are ok to watch
you might have to download a few of them to find one that's good
but they are out there
:p

and aslong as you don't have a download limit
and fiber optics cable
why the hell woudn't you
:D

Focused
4th June 2010, 06:01 PM
this is kinda offtopic :
cen .. wanna share some sites i can DL stuff from .. if they are torrents its gonna be nice
and dont worry about language of site , google translator on chrome will fix that
and ofc .. send via PM .. since i know we cant share links on forum .. bla bla bla .. rules :))

S4pPH1roN
7th June 2010, 04:53 PM
Well its action romantic fairytale, so if you dont like neither tales nor romantic movies, you are probably gonna get bored. Anyway I think this movie was really good - not as great as the game, but neither half as bad as I was affraid it will turn out to be. Apart from film version of Max Payne (which I was dying to see and then walked out of the cinema disapponted beyond any imagination), this really pays off to go to cinema at.

Focused
7th June 2010, 07:35 PM
Well its action romantic fairytale, so if you dont like neither tales nor romantic movies, you are probably gonna get bored. Anyway I think this movie was really good - not as great as the game, but neither half as bad as I was affraid it will turn out to be. Apart from film version of Max Payne (which I was dying to see and then walked out of the cinema disapponted beyond any imagination), this really pays off to go to cinema at.

max payne movie .. do tell ?
maybe i watched it
the actors name is different right ? story a bit different and movie name also different ? or im talking about some other movie i seen that is similar to max payne :D

S4pPH1roN
7th June 2010, 07:56 PM
I was talking about this... this... ... well ... just this, I dont wanna use vulgar words: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/

It is not even remotely connected with Max Payne (except main characted is called Max Payne for who-the-hell-knows-what reason) and the movie is close to unwatchable. I loved Max Payne (PC game) for its storyline - which was really dark and powerfull (emotionally). You started playing at 8pm and suddenly it was like 2am and you were like WTF? I really havent experienced nothing alike ever before. And the movie? It got EVERYTHING wrong. It has incredibly stupid storyline, dull dialogs, cheap effects and its retarded by any point of view you choose to take. Really, not only I wasted money on going to actually see ...THIS... in the cinema, it was not even worth those 90mins of my life...

P.S Dont get fooled by the trailer - it is actually pretty nice and could make you think Max Payne is worth seeing. Wrong!

Cen
7th June 2010, 09:34 PM
P.S Dont get fooled by the trailer - it is actually pretty nice and could make you think Max Payne is worth seeing. Wrong!

YOu just made my day. Thank you! xDDD

S4pPH1roN
7th June 2010, 10:23 PM
... You're welcome :-)

Focused
7th June 2010, 10:38 PM
watched the trailer .. and DID i see some "dragons" , "gargoules" , dark angels ? what the ..ffuu****** ????? :D
i am not even gonna bother downloading it

on topic :
cen did u watch the PoP ? is it good :D ?

Cen
7th June 2010, 11:42 PM
Didn't find a good dl yet, I don't have time atm anyway so it'll have to wait a bit.

Cen
14th June 2010, 03:45 PM
Hmm I can't find the DVD release date (dvd release date=dvdrip release date..). I think I'll have to wait for weeks/months, but ok..

S4pPH1roN
14th June 2010, 06:17 PM
OOOOOR... go to the cinema :-) nice new ava BTW

Qell_Buraa
7th July 2010, 11:55 AM
I watched it the movie is great, i also bought the game to PS3.

B0S]Shine
7th July 2010, 12:30 PM
Link removed best torrent for movies games etc...

GVFORCES
9th July 2010, 01:59 AM
pretty nice movie i liked it :D

WiniSilz
13th July 2010, 12:16 AM
yeah is a nice movie watch guys.