PDA

View Full Version : tnenad bad manners first

dark_mk
7th May 2010, 03:13 PM
firstly before you take a decision you must first know exactly what happened for god shake...( http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=105744 )
i did !checkme and i saw 200 ping and told host to increase synclimit,he ignored me and i started lag and i disconnected quickly which means that he did !drop...i didnt care that much because it was his game and he can lose it if he want to....
but i started to care for my kick after he wispered to me FIRST but for his bad luck i printed screen too but didnt want to report him,just in case i print screens often....nvm...i can w8 3 days,its fair.i attached what he said to me

MiZiGe
7th May 2010, 03:51 PM
hard to tell from that screen if he whispered before or after your whisper...

dark_mk
7th May 2010, 04:35 PM
so ? you locked my account for insulting him because he !drop me asap and you don't do anything to him for his racist behaviour against greeks ? neither his print screen shows who whispered first anyway.....

MiZiGe
7th May 2010, 04:48 PM
you did not do a very good job at forging that screen, by the way. Might be just my eyes though :D

dark_mk
7th May 2010, 05:14 PM
WOW ! nice explanation...if you don't like me and don't wanna do anything to him just tell me and stop searching for science fiction things you see....as you can see my graphics are not good at warcraft since the last update of your server installer (dpis are very obviously shown)......this is my last post,i dont gonna insist....maybe you are friends with tnenad...i dont have any problem with my 3days locked account,i have a 2nd one anyway...it's just that he was very ironic reporting this after his wisper...maybe he is 8 years old and still going to school so he should tell to the teacher (moderator in this situation)....

Kisses

MiZiGe
7th May 2010, 05:26 PM
actually, someone else sees it too

got some more hillarious posts before the hack mods ban you?

tnenad
7th May 2010, 05:54 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You made me laugh. Very very.
I recommend you to go and find a photoshop-forum, instead of doing this here.

The second thing... Please explain me (with your own words), what you think, what happens when you change the synclimit?

Edit:

Mods, if you find that "message" in your log (if you can check it), and post a proof here, I will donate my brain to Eurobattle.

efko.wbs
7th May 2010, 09:02 PM
1. For god shake, noone care about story/fairy tale/... what happened. Whatever was before noone is allowed to use such words. So banned will get the one who used bad manners, not depeding who started, ended, continued. I am not detective.
2.u actually used worst hack which is posting fake proofs. For example green chat is like 1 pixel more to bottom than "tnenad whispers:" use zoom in ms paint and make straight line. And its visible due to colors too.....

dark_mk locked + ip locked permanently