PDA

View Full Version : Some assistance needed.

Giacomo
28th April 2010, 09:04 PM
Hello, I am hoping that some one would take the a small amount of time and help me out here.

Okay, so I wanna play Dota Allstars, ( where you control a singular hero etc etc such as windrunner)

so far, i have downloaded WC3,WC3 frozen throne expansion, added eurobattlenet to my gateway, and patched everything up etc. But here is my problem, when i launch a private game for myself, All I get is a map with multiple lanes, a few gold mines ( like the campaign way of playing the game but online) now this is very frustrating, How do i play Dota Allstars? I can connect to this eurobattle net online but i only have the option to play RTS game, where i control units and no heroes, but I want to play the version of where I just play the hero and the creeps control themselves. please will send love to anyone who helps <3

Please, any help will be appreciated!

Note : I am aware its in the worng forums, but I just need some help asap, please

Avalon
1st May 2010, 09:03 AM
look my friend,posting in the corect section is a 1 step farward for you,since there are more people viewing tech suport section then here.
heres the link http://eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18
now regarding you're problem,what you just described i never seen before,only thing i can think of is maybe resintal wc3,hope someone could help you further