PDA

View Full Version : my pigeon lay an egg!

Shakar
19th April 2010, 06:18 PM
A pigeon decided to make a nest on my window

and today she lay an egg

Shakar's pigeon's egg pictures can be found here:

Amanda
19th April 2010, 06:25 PM
Poor little pigeon.. It will have an ogre as owner....i feel sorry for him already
;D

lol

Btw... Who here can play poker?
joke ;p

eXtasY
19th April 2010, 06:29 PM
Ogre taking care of pigeons... Mhmmhmmm evolution is astonishing ! :)

Cen
19th April 2010, 08:13 PM
The entertainment around the forum is amazing. ^^

-KaMiKaZa-
19th April 2010, 08:19 PM
The entertainment around the forum is amazing. ^^

Couldn't agree more :D

TBK.Goldy
19th April 2010, 08:25 PM
God... I wish some pidgeon would lay on my egg.

pRiMe
20th April 2010, 07:59 AM
Me too...i love boiled eggs :z

Mitsuki
20th April 2010, 08:57 AM
A pigeon decided to make a nest on my window

and today she lay an egg

Shakar's pigeon's egg pictures can be found here:

What taste does it have?

eXtasY
20th April 2010, 09:45 AM
God... I wish some pidgeon would lay on my egg.LOL! Do you prefer two smaller for each, or one bigger? :)

TBK.Goldy
20th April 2010, 11:43 AM
Talking from experience, the bigger the pidgeon the better it ... uhm... sings.

Shakar
20th April 2010, 11:55 AM
This is serious...
I'm going to be a father in few weeks!

you are all just jealous that a bird decided to make a nest on my window and not on yours.

now, since birds are kinda noobs, and got 0 knowledge in how to create good nests (you can see the actual nest above)

I decided to surprise mother pigeon by creating her am imba gosu nest for pro's only

you can see the construction steps of the nest here:

Shakar
20th April 2010, 11:59 AM
the nest on the window, with the egg inside.

I think I did a good job, since the bird came back this morning and she sat inside the nest

I will try to catch the bird sitting on the nest for you.
it's kinda hard because she always fly away.

MiZiGe
20th April 2010, 12:13 PM
at the risk of sounding cruel again,
pesky pigeons were dropping nests/eggs on my balcony/terrace all the time, and all I did was throwing the egg, the nest, and the stupid dove 8 stories down.

Funny enough, the dove was rather indifferent to falling, some of them did not even bother to fly, and just dropped dead...

TBK.Goldy
20th April 2010, 12:22 PM
I didnt want to say this earlier... but the individual pidgeon in your case is obviously a pubber when making nests... no last hitting straws, denying those that fell off... you clearly did him a favour by helping him out.

Majestic.
20th April 2010, 01:27 PM
pigeons were dropping nests/eggs on my balcony/terrace all the time, and all I did was throwing the egg, the nest, and the stupid dove 8 stories down.

This. :D

Cen
20th April 2010, 03:46 PM
I can't comment because it's too epic.

Vladimir
20th April 2010, 04:00 PM
Avoid touching the egg, i had many pigeons earlyer, if they see you touching it, sometimes they want to destroy it after.

Lowlife
20th April 2010, 04:21 PM
uhm
has anyone considered the possibilities for a free omelet
I say screw teh pigeon
eat the egg

yes, I'm a vegetarian
:p

EDIT:
I hate pigeons
>.<

EDIT2:
while you're hurting the pigeon psychologically
you might also want to throw in some physical hurting
sedate it and sow it's cloaca shut
that'll teach it to leave it's droppings all over my terrace
the added bonus is that it was sedated when the surgical procedure took place
so, it'll be completely unaware of it's predicament
then, film it as it swells up day after day and eventually explodes

EDIT3:
set up a barrier with electrified barbed wire
not enough to kill the pigeon, just enough to shock it severely

does this make me cruel?

Mitsuki
20th April 2010, 05:16 PM
uhm
has anyone considered the possibilities for a free omelet

I did

What taste does it have?

MiZiGe
20th April 2010, 06:04 PM
does this make me cruel?
no :) because you did not do any of that

Amanda
22nd April 2010, 04:24 AM
at the risk of sounding cruel again,
pesky pigeons were dropping nests/eggs on my balcony/terrace all the time, and all I did was throwing the egg, the nest, and the stupid dove 8 stories down.

Funny enough, the dove was rather indifferent to falling, some of them did not even bother to fly, and just dropped dead...

-.-

Thanks Mizige.. Now i will have nightmares with this '' Funny enough, the dove was rather indifferent to falling, some of them did not even bother to fly, and just dropped dead.''

lol;;;

TBK.Goldy
22nd April 2010, 07:13 AM
You exaggerate. City pidgeons (not doves) are just flying rats. They eat and shit, eat and shit, eat and shit. Everywhere. All the time.

TP_MoonStar
22nd April 2010, 11:53 AM
You exaggerate. City pidgeons (not doves) are just flying rats. They eat and shit, eat and shit, eat and shit. Everywhere. All the time.

People eat and shit eat and shit eat and shit but that doesnt give you the right to do anything.

people usualy think " omg its just one pigeon not a person ".That's just bleh.

Pigeons usualy like dirty places and unclean roofs,windows and stuff.If you are getting pigeons problems its more like you do not clean well ^^.

Yes it do make you cruel. There's a big diference in just killing an animal for fun or for NOTHING or even because you are too lazy to help or do anything them from killing to eat.

Imagine what will be next? lama?

MiZiGe
22nd April 2010, 12:06 PM
yeah, or, you live on the highest floor of a building that has a ledged and structured wall, with a rather "welcoming" balcony for all avian things :)

while most of the birds we would feed and build little "houses" for, the overfed fat city pigeons that would just sit there all the day, crap all over the place and eventually drive all other birds out simply by outnumbering them and not leaving one place where to land/sit are not really something I was exhilarated about

Focused
22nd April 2010, 01:12 PM
im hungry , make something from the egg :p

Shakar
22nd April 2010, 03:57 PM
Well guys...

I think this epic story has come to an end.
when I wasn't home, my father went to my window. he saw that the bird isn't sitting inside the nest.

he took the nest away, moved the egg to a completely different location. (on the day light too -.-)
my guess is that the mother saw what he did and abandon her egg. she didn't came back even since.

at least I still got the memories.
now, what should I do with the egg?

Lowlife
22nd April 2010, 04:19 PM
Well guys...

I think this epic story has come to an end.
when I wasn't home, my father went to my window. he saw that the bird isn't sitting inside the nest.

he took the nest away, moved the egg to a completely different location. (on the day light too -.-)
my guess is that the mother saw what he did and abandon her egg. she didn't came back even since.

at least I still got the memories.
now, what should I do with the egg?

sit on it and wait till a little bird comes out
:D

-KaMiKaZa-
22nd April 2010, 04:19 PM
thats simple.....EAT IT ! :D

or listen to lowlife :p

-Fear-
22nd April 2010, 04:24 PM
cower it with a blancet and read him cool stories

Cen
22nd April 2010, 05:50 PM
dig a grave

ELfrange
22nd April 2010, 06:05 PM
i think cen know better watch at his signature :eek:

Herr
22nd April 2010, 10:52 PM
I think if you put it on a warm place - maybe on a sheet - and turn on some lamp on it - not the noob "green lamps" (fluorescent) - it may hatch. If not, it will start smelling bad in some days :baby:

PS. People always kill llamas everywhere, for nothing. Why do you think we got one here on Eurobattle?

:hf:

Taz.
22nd April 2010, 11:41 PM
Y ! Sit on it xDDDD

Maybe this can help: http://www.howtodothings.com/pets-and-animals/a3158-how-to-hatch-chicken-eggs.html

Or, just throw it away.