PDA

View Full Version : all for love

.dante.
14th April 2010, 06:22 PM
all for love is a maphacker! YES its noob and PG 3.rd ... Maphack and win hacker..

.dante.
14th April 2010, 06:27 PM
all for love is a maphacker! YES its noob and PG 3.rd ... Maphack and win hacker..

undead4ever
14th April 2010, 08:42 PM
Sorry man but could u tell me where is the Map hack here ?? (what's you'r point) ? I saw no map hack.. Did u checked the replay after the game ??

cimo
14th April 2010, 08:57 PM
i know that he is a jerk, but in my opinion he dont use maphack (but still i am not sure about this)

if you would report him for custom kick/drop hack, that would be another story, he was banned for it minimum two times this year already

his previous nicks were pedal_roman, prostytutka, cichodajka, now it is all_for_love, correct me if i am wrong

ACMilan
14th April 2010, 09:12 PM
u are in right cimo :)

cimo
14th April 2010, 09:55 PM
really? and that smile is some sign of irony? :P hope not

ACMilan
14th April 2010, 11:39 PM
ofc not,i realy mean that u are in right

ScR3aMofHe11
15th April 2010, 09:10 AM
his previous nicks were pedal_roman, prostytutka, cichodajka, now it is all_for_love, correct me if i am wrong
Y thats true, I think that he isnt mher coz every time when i play vs him he always scout me with grunts.

allforlove
15th April 2010, 12:34 PM
ofc iam mher :)

its just pathetic ;) i alwyas made a ss if somebody wants ... only ask during the game and make thread on forum:)

cimo
15th April 2010, 01:07 PM
ofc iam mher :)

its just pathetic ;) i alwyas made a ss if somebody wants ... only ask during the game and make thread on forum:)

here we go :)
there are two reasons why i know who you are
the first one is your MU against elf, where you play BM with tier3 towers and air :)
second one is that you are, as you said it in that quote, pathetic, because in every noob report which includes my games you come up with "ban cimo, he is mher" etc. :)

allforlove
15th April 2010, 01:22 PM
what is your problem dude?

admins already cofirmed that iam not a cihodajka checking IP ....

and u still make a lot of spam ...

u can think whatever u want , i dont care , make your own thread about that , dont spam here

efko.wbs
15th April 2010, 01:47 PM
admins already cofirmed that iam not a cihodajka checking IP .... ye and Britney Spears is my daughter

all_for_love =(is) cichodajka
all_for_love is not prostytutka
dunno about pedal_roman because that acc doesnt exist anymore

on topic: clear game