PDA

View Full Version : Clan Issues: READ ME!

Pages : [1] 2

Smurf
12th April 2010, 01:25 PM
Hello Eurobattleneters!

We've noticed for some time now some of you have encountered problems managing your clans.

Simply..sometimes,your chieftain goes inactive ( or better yet AFK,since some say there is no real life ) and there's no point in leaving that account hold the ultimate decisions in your clan and you feel like it's all going down without a sturdy hand to keep an eye on the organization.

So,we've decided to help you out in this matter.
Whether your clan chieftain hasn't joined for at least 3 months or/ even more,his account got deleted since he hasn't logged in for 6 months,you may feel free and report such things and receive help.

How?
Post a new reply to this thread,along with as many explaining as you can give related to your clan issue.
Once you do that,I will send you further instructions and most likely will find a solution together.
That's all,thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoy Eurobattle.net,
Smurf in behalf of the Eurobattle.net Staff!

cani_arap
14th April 2010, 02:31 PM
hi i am member of clan lm in eurobattle.i gave cheiftain to lmihufte but he is such a idiot he banned from battle.how i can get back cheiftain?

Smurf
14th April 2010, 05:20 PM
I need your server account,full name and tag of your clan and some explaining about 'lmihufte' . .he got banned from the server or what?

cani_arap
15th April 2010, 08:24 AM
Login:cani_arap @00310251 Sex:
Created:Wed Oct 12 07:01 2005
Clan :LevH-i Mahfuz Rank:Shaman
Client: Wacraft III Frozen Throne Ver: 1.24.4.243 Country:Turkey
@http://banlist.eurobattle.net/banlist/
LMIHuFTe Level Upper phaNtom Clearstats 31-03-2010
Permanent
LMIHuFTe Level Upper DepReM Banned 30-03-2010
Permanent
he is my friend he wanted to be cheif when i was inactive.i can proof that i am cheiftain of clan,we are attending all tournaments from euroturkiye.net
Murat AY
Regards

nRs^Tastatura
15th April 2010, 08:41 PM
Hey...i have a problem with the chieftain of the clan....he hasn`t player for a long time and i think his account was deleted...and now we don`t have a chieftain...and i`m asking for someone to make me chief ...my clan tag is nRs (NumberS) and my eurobattle account is nRs^Tastatura...pls help!

Smurf
16th April 2010, 05:51 AM
Alright,guys.
Your clans will most likely get new chieftain(s) just after the server restarts next time.

Ulumo
16th April 2010, 07:13 PM
our clan leader's acc has been deleted.Our clan name is DoMuZ[Dmuz].Give the lead to me i'm waiting for ur help..
My eurobattle acc name is Ulumo too..

Smurf
17th April 2010, 07:16 PM
Alright,will be done after server restart.

ArtecK
19th April 2010, 04:59 AM
Hello, i am the chieftain on my clan,but i wanna be 2 chieftains me and another friend,someonce can help?

Smurf
22nd April 2010, 07:56 AM
Will also be done after server restart.

_Dead_Shoot_
22nd April 2010, 09:26 PM
Hello our clan have decided to put 2 chieftain's one is _Spasa_ but we need +1 his acc is [GSH]xfearx clan name is GSH.Anything other information need?

i_hunt_milfs
23rd April 2010, 03:50 PM
Here also needed 2nd chieftain. Current CL is ^raven, second meant to be is s1ckboy, clan name MH. Thanks for help in advance.

Smurf
23rd April 2010, 05:57 PM
Will be done after server restart.

RaouL
23rd April 2010, 07:39 PM
Clan : We Never Die
Tag : diE
Xpam account : Joker
Hi,our clan is almost "dead". Our Chieftan was diE^.Lizzu and he put diE^.SonOfSatan Chieftan. Both have faculty and they don't enter anymore. they're not ppl online to play only 2-3 grunts(including me).I am grunt, cause this a new account. I'm in this clan like for 5 months.
So i will be grateful to be the new chieftan, i will bring back to "live" the clan. If they come back (satan or lizzu) and want their chief back, no problemo.
Thank you !

Smurf
23rd April 2010, 09:39 PM
Are you sure your clan members support you as the new chieftain?
If so,no problemo.

ArtecK
24th April 2010, 05:42 AM
Thx smurf, now is better :D

RaouL
24th April 2010, 11:09 AM
Yes, they do :)
They want an active Chieftan not an inactive one
AeonFlux , diE^.popitza, diE^MiSeRy supports me
Thanks

RaouL
25th April 2010, 12:16 PM
Satan entered and gave me the Chieftan.
Thanks anyway ! :)

Belial13
26th April 2010, 02:27 PM
Hi my clans chieftain gone missing for 6+ months (his acc is deleted now)

I am the clan shaman, so if you could give me chieftain would be appreciated

my name "Fish13" clan name "BSP"

_Dead_Shoot_
26th April 2010, 08:12 PM
Hello,from my friend clan is Wifi and he would like to change name to pSy.

Smurf
27th April 2010, 07:04 PM
Hi my clans chieftain gone missing for 6+ months (his acc is deleted now)

I am the clan shaman, so if you could give me chieftain would be appreciated

my name "Fish13" clan name "BSP"
Alright,will be done after next server restart.

Hello,from my friend clan is Wifi and he would like to change name to pSy.
What?

DivLo
27th April 2010, 08:32 PM
Well I'm _Dead_Shoot_'s friend and I would like to change Clan name and tag.
I am chieftain one year for clan WiFi and I wouldn't like to create new clan.If it's possible to change name full name of WiFi IEE 182.11 and for new clan name is full name Psychedelic tag name pSy.Thanks :)

Smurf
28th April 2010, 12:05 PM
I see..afraid I can't help you with that,sorry.

YouMine
1st May 2010, 05:18 PM
Hi,
My old account YouMine was the chieftain of clan LPC (LaPlaCe). However, my YouMine account was deleted from database due to inactivity for 6 months. I have tried to create a new clan with the same tag "LPC", but there is a clan with this tag. I don't know whether LPC clan which exists is my old clan or not.

Now, i am asking you to check wherher clan LPC has a chieftain or not. If it has, it means my old clan was disbanded and someone has created with the same tag, and thereis nothing to do. If it doesn't have, it means LPC clan that exists is my old clan and so i am asking you to disband LPC.

Smurf
1st May 2010, 06:06 PM
LPC (LaPlace) clan still exists.
It has 2 members now,I'm afraid.
2 peons actually : Doober and JustK1ll3r.
Maybe you should consider taking chieftainship of the clan again and try reviving it.

YouMine
2nd May 2010, 12:00 PM
Then I am asking you to set "YouMine." as the chieftain of LPC that exists.

Smurf
2nd May 2010, 12:09 PM
Alright,will be done after next server restart.

R[[e]]aPeR
3rd May 2010, 09:34 PM
Hello
my eurobattle account name is
AuRa[of]AsdAsd
clan name: AuRa
clan tag: AuRa
our chieftain account AuRa[of]Bisi got deleted several years ago and we cannot join to tournaments and other stuff since then.
Can you make AuRa[of]AsdAsd new chieftain. We created this clan with 4 shamans and me, so becoming chieftain will not be any problem for other clan members.
Regards

.dante.
3rd May 2010, 10:34 PM
hi smurf

My eurobattle account name ^Dante^
Clan Name : Maximum
Clan Tag : Max

my account was banned. i want to transfer Chieftain.

New Chieftain Account: BerLioZ

BerLioZ Max clan in Shaman. i want to change for banned , please change clan chief

^Dante^ >>> BerLioZ

R[[e]]aPeR
4th May 2010, 10:55 AM
Hello
my eurobattle account name is
AuRa[of]AsdAsd
clan name: AuRa
clan tag: AuRa
our chieftain account AuRa[of]Bisi got deleted several years ago and we cannot join to tournaments and other stuff since then.
Can you make AuRa[of]AsdAsd new chieftain. We created this clan with 4 shamans and me, so becoming chieftain will not be any problem for other clan members.
Regards

RaouL
5th May 2010, 04:27 PM
Hello,
We created a new clan and we decided to have 2 Chieftans.
xpam account : Joker (Chieftan - FF)
Clan Name : Forever Fighting
Clan Tag : FF
Second Chieftan to be : Immortal.Faith
~Regards~

ArtecK
5th May 2010, 07:06 PM
Hey Smurf i'd like if u can add 1 more chieftain in my clan. Acc name is LoW_ke3iler, thx in advance:)

paiNISTHESHIT
5th May 2010, 08:53 PM
Lol Master i think that limit of Chieftains are 2 i think...

Legendbcan
9th May 2010, 03:10 PM
nice

[GTD]Jace
10th May 2010, 09:28 PM
Hey...i have a problem with the chieftain of the clan....he hasn`t player for a long time and i think his account was deleted...and now we don`t have a chieftain...and i`m asking for someone to make me chief ...my clan tag is GTD (Game Techinecal of DotA) and my eurobattle account is [GTD]Jace...pls help!

Smurf
11th May 2010, 04:55 AM
Hello,
xpam account : Joker (Chieftan - FF)
Clan Name : Forever Fighting
Clan Tag : FF
Second Chieftan to be : Immortal.Faith
~Regards~

Jace;1110462']Hey...i have a problem with the chieftain of the clan....he hasn`t player for a long time and i think his account was deleted...and now we don`t have a chieftain...and i`m asking for someone to make me chief ...my clan tag is GTD (Game Techinecal of DotA) and my eurobattle account is [GTD]Jace...pls help!
Will be done after next server restart.

-Master;1108342']Hey Smurf i'd like if u can add 1 more chieftain in my clan. Acc name is LoW_ke3iler, thx in advance:)
Let's keep it to a maximum of 2 chieftains per clan ..

ArtecK
11th May 2010, 01:56 PM
Ok then:)

[BG]Rafiki
26th May 2010, 11:31 PM
Hello. I already made a thread but it seems it had to be here. Anyway clan tag is BleH. Since our previous chieftan is gone, no idea what's up with him, now he's not even shown in the clan, so we don't have chieftan. I'm shaman there , spoke with some of the folks in , and i'll ask you to make me the chieften. Server account is [BG]Rafiki - shaman in clan BleH.
Thank you in advance.

Herr
27th May 2010, 05:57 PM
Rafiki;1116944']Hello. I already made a thread but it seems it had to be here. Anyway clan tag is BleH. Since our previous chieftan is gone, no idea what's up with him, now he's not even shown in the clan, so we don't have chieftan. I'm shaman there , spoke with some of the folks in , and i'll ask you to make me the chieften. Server account is [BG]Rafiki - shaman in clan BleH.
Thank you in advance.

Hello.

The above changes shall take effect upon next server restart, which should happen within a few days.

Regards

[Resolute]
6th June 2010, 09:33 PM
Hello,
We created a new clan and we decided to have 2 Chieftans
Clan RoCk
TheRedPriest to be second chieftain thx
regards

Mesopotan
13th June 2010, 06:27 PM
i am in clan SyS and me with my chieftain sica decid to have a second chieftain can somone promote me acc. Mesopotan thx

AleX4
16th June 2010, 05:43 PM
Hello,
We created a new clan and we decided to have 2 Chieftans...
Xpam account: .JackSparrow. (cieftan)
Clan Name: BorN to KiLL NooBs
Clan Tag: BtKn
Second Chieftan to be: Night_Mare

:)

Herr
16th June 2010, 06:28 PM
;1121427']Hello,
We created a new clan and we decided to have 2 Chieftans
Clan RoCk
TheRedPriest to be second chieftain thx
regards
Done. Changes will take effect on next server restart.

i am in clan SyS and me with my chieftain sica decid to have a second chieftain can somone promote me acc. Mesopotan thx
This request must be performed by the clan chieftain.

Hello,

Request denied...

_Dead_Shoot_
16th June 2010, 06:46 PM
Hello,

Herr,sorry for spam but that guy is EEA if u remember him.

DaRkSp1d3R
20th June 2010, 09:38 PM
i create a new clan and i want to have 2 chieftains in clan
Clan XD
i am chieftain ff]guttyrez
second chieftain fizz. thx

psycho_o
22nd June 2010, 12:12 AM
we had a chieftain but he is kicked server because of 3month rule
we are now 2 shaman we want chieftain to control clan
Clan: AuRa
Clan tag: AuRa
me: AuRa[of]PsYChO
Second chieftain AuRa[of]Skykhan
Regards... thanks

cani_arap
30th June 2010, 07:51 PM
hi i was cheiftain clan lm
my friend made him cheiftain and he doesnt give cheiftain :D and kick members from clan can u switch cheiftain to me here you see first post of topic for spoof Regards Murat AY

Justice-
4th July 2010, 08:39 PM
Hi,
I created a clan named Justice's Dream Team(JDT is the tag) yesterday but it has been seemed disbanded for 1 hours.
Unfortunately, We would be going to join Euroturkiye Dota Tournament which will be playing on Eurobattle.net.
Could you help us as soon as possible? Clan chieftain is Justice.

Best Regards.

Herr
5th July 2010, 09:51 PM
Guttyrez;1127472']i create a new clan and i want to have 2 chieftains in clan
Clan XD
i am chieftain ff]guttyrez
second chieftain fizz. thx

I'm sorry, you are not currently the chieftain of mentioned clan, but Immortal.Faith.

hi i was cheiftain clan lm
my friend made him cheiftain and he doesnt give cheiftain :D and kick members from clan can u switch cheiftain to me here you see first post of topic for spoof Regards Murat AY

I don't really understand your request, please ask someone of good english to make you a post. Furthermore, clan lm does not exist.

we had a chieftain but he is kicked server because of 3month rule
we are now 2 shaman we want chieftain to control clan
Clan: AuRa
Clan tag: AuRa
me: AuRa[of]PsYChO
Second chieftain AuRa[of]Skykhan
Regards... thanks

Done! Changes may take effect upon next server restart.

Hi,
I created a clan named Justice's Dream Team(JDT is the tag) yesterday but it has been seemed disbanded for 1 hours.
Unfortunately, We would be going to join Euroturkiye Dota Tournament which will be playing on Eurobattle.net.
Could you help us as soon as possible? Clan chieftain is Justice.

Best Regards.

Unfortunately, your clan does not match any entry in our records. Therefore I am unable to perform any actions at this moment. I advise you to try to create it again.

Regards

^lord^
8th July 2010, 10:18 AM
Clan:Forgothen godz
Tag:Fog
Account:^Lord^
Me is chieftan for this clan,but last night i gave by mistake a player die.plz give me chieftan again.thx!

Herr
8th July 2010, 02:33 PM
Clan:Forgothen godz
Tag:Fog
Account:^Lord^
Me is chieftan for this clan,but last night i gave by mistake a player die.plz give me chieftan again.thx!

First of all, the clan is FoG, and not Fog. Second, I will need you to prove your statement before I set you on chieftain position.

Regards

ArtecK
12th July 2010, 04:28 PM
Clan: Raw-
Clan tag: Raw
Chieftain: Arteck, and i wanna 2 chif in my clan, someone promote Deiu as second chieftain.
Regards,

Calcifer
12th July 2010, 10:31 PM
Hi;

We want a second chieftain in our clan. Now the chieftain is Mahruk. Calcifer (me) is old chieftain. We want to be chieftains both Mahruk and me (Calcifer) if possible. It will not be a problem among us.

Clan Name & Tag: ARM (Asdas Rmk Mh)

Btw, i'm the creator of clan.

Smurf
13th July 2010, 01:43 AM
Clan: Raw-
Clan tag: Raw
Chieftain: Arteck, and i wanna 2 chif in my clan, someone promote Deiu as second chieftain.
Regards,

Hi;

We want a second chieftain in our clan. Now the chieftain is Mahruk. Calcifer (me) is old chieftain. We want to be chieftains both Mahruk and me (Calcifer) if possible. It will not be a problem among us.

Clan Name & Tag: ARM (Asdas Rmk Mh)

Btw, i'm the creator of clan.
Both done,changes will take effect upon next server restart.
Enjoy

..DeN
13th July 2010, 10:20 AM
Hi all.In OVP need transfer chief.Error. and danan never online.Please give chief for Panamera.I was talk with him and he want.Ty in advance!

Transfer to Panamera.Clan: OVP clan tag:OVErPoW3rEd

Smurf
13th July 2010, 11:45 AM
Hi all.In OVP need transfer chief.Error. and danan never online.Please give chief for Panamera.I was talk with him and he want.Ty in advance!

Transfer to Panamera.Clan: OVP clan tag:OVErPoW3rEd
Who exactly did you talk to ?

..DeN
13th July 2010, 12:10 PM
I was talk with Panamera.He is only active member in OVP clan.And he want get chief because other members very inactive members.

Smurf
13th July 2010, 02:21 PM
You need Error's approvement for this .. not Panamera's.

..DeN
13th July 2010, 02:30 PM
hhe is very inactive look when he was last time online!May 6 2010 tt.Understand?

aLone][Noob
22nd July 2010, 05:59 PM
Hi

I have a clan named Poignant Melody a.k.a PM and i wanna have 2 chieftains in my clan. One is me (alone][noob) and i wanna see Songofdeath as a chieftain too.I hope it won't be a problem to u

Regards

aLone][Noob
23rd July 2010, 03:51 PM
Anyone here ? :tiphat:

Herr
23rd July 2010, 07:59 PM
Yes, we're here :)

Your request was done. Changes will take effect on next server restart. Enjoy

aLone][Noob
24th July 2010, 04:24 PM
Hmm Let's take a look

P.S.
u see i'm such an annoyin' troublemaker :P

aLone][Noob
25th July 2010, 05:27 PM
seems to be it didn't done yet -_-

Silver.
26th July 2010, 01:50 PM
Hy ! I was inactive some time and my clan got deleted since i was chieftain.Besides the fact that I can try to gather people to make it again , are there other options? :)

10x in advance.

Clan Name : Brotherhood of Steel
Clan Tag : BoS

mrniceguy
26th July 2010, 10:52 PM
Clan: Playdota community (PDC)

Hello, I have problem, me and my friend have created clan, and since i was on stealth bot, something went wrong, he gave me chieftan, and after i called one person, suddenly i lost it, on my stealth bot and osiris it does not write me that i am in clan, and when i do /finger mrniceguy it also say that i am not in clan!
My friend sword_master say that i am chieftan in his clan list, but the problem is that i dont see it!

Now i would like that you give back chieftan to my friend sword_master and he will give me back when i came back to my home!

Ty for your help

Regards!

Smurf
26th July 2010, 11:40 PM
Sword_master promoted to chieftain,ask him to give it back to you once the change I've made takes effect.
Have fun.

mrniceguy
3rd August 2010, 10:32 PM
Smurf, I am sorry for bothering you again, but is it possible to rename clan, and change clans shortcut?

I would like to do that instead of /disband clan!

If You need an explanation why, I would like to send you pm, and not to explain here!

Thx!

ImperialS
5th August 2010, 07:38 PM
Hi,
I would like to request chieftain change to me.

Nick: ImperialS

Clan name: Pesadilla
Tag: [PeSa]

Our last leader [PeSa]Reaver ended playing because he is a father now :P His nick was deleted. So I would like to ask you, if you can change it, I'm going to manage clan for dota games. Thanks a lot.

Herr
5th August 2010, 11:27 PM
Smurf, I am sorry for bothering you again, but is it possible to rename clan, and change clans shortcut?

I would like to do that instead of /disband clan!

If You need an explanation why, I would like to send you pm, and not to explain here!

Thx!

Pls PM me or Smurf about your situation, if you haven't done yet. Regards

Hi,
I would like to request chieftain change to me.

Nick: ImperialS

Clan name: Pesadilla
Tag: [PeSa]

Our last leader [PeSa]Reaver ended playing because he is a father now :P His nick was deleted. So I would like to ask you, if you can change it, I'm going to manage clan for dota games. Thanks a lot.

Changes done. Most likely will take effect on next server restart. I hope the remaining clan members are in agreement with this. Good luck!

][_Darkness_][
8th August 2010, 05:45 PM
Hi admins i would ask from you to make my friend Black_Ang3l^ chief of clan NoW (Nightmare on Warcraft)...cos we want to be 2 chiefs in clan...
thank you regards~

Herr
8th August 2010, 10:03 PM
[_Darkness_][;1156776']Hi admins i would ask from you to make my friend Black_Ang3l^ chief of clan NoW (Nightmare on Warcraft)...cos we want to be 2 chiefs in clan...
thank you regards~

First of all, I need to know your account and clan tag (CaSe SenSiTiVe). Thanks

WhatsMyName
11th August 2010, 09:16 PM
Hello our clan have decided to put 2 chieftain's one is ThatsMyName. but we need +1 his acc is WhatsMyName clan name is EceLi YOKKEN (32KB). can you help us??

sTaBiL^CapTa1N
20th August 2010, 12:10 PM
Clan: sTaBiL 0F Team

Clan tag: StL

My locked acc and the chieftain: sTaBiL^C.M0N
Login: sTaBiL^C.M0N #02807126 Sex:
Created: Fri Jul 23 17:06 2010
Clan : sTaBiL 0F TeaM Rank: Chieftain
Last login Tue Jul 27 14:46 2010 from unknown

New clan chieftain [to be requested]:
HypN0TiZe^
Login: HypN0TiZe^ #02807132 Sex:
Created: Fri Jul 23 17:08 2010
Clan : sTaBiL 0F TeaM Rank: Peon
Last login Thu Aug 05 23:19 2010 from unknown

Situation: I created a clan with my friends and i'm the chieftain. But my acc is locked for some reason. I would be pleased if u change the clan chieftain to HypN0TiZe^

Regards.

Smurf
23rd August 2010, 05:55 PM
Hello our clan have decided to put 2 chieftain's one is ThatsMyName. but we need +1 his acc is WhatsMyName clan name is EceLi YOKKEN (32KB). can you help us??
Done.

Clan: sTaBiL 0F Team

Clan tag: StL

My locked acc and the chieftain: sTaBiL^C.M0N
Login: sTaBiL^C.M0N #02807126 Sex:
Created: Fri Jul 23 17:06 2010
Clan : sTaBiL 0F TeaM Rank: Chieftain
Last login Tue Jul 27 14:46 2010 from unknown

New clan chieftain [to be requested]:
HypN0TiZe^
Login: HypN0TiZe^ #02807132 Sex:
Created: Fri Jul 23 17:08 2010
Clan : sTaBiL 0F TeaM Rank: Peon
Last login Thu Aug 05 23:19 2010 from unknown

Situation: I created a clan with my friends and i'm the chieftain. But my acc is locked for some reason. I would be pleased if u change the clan chieftain to HypN0TiZe^

Regards.
For some reason,I will deny your request.

XxMuhoxX
24th August 2010, 05:51 PM
Hello,
Server Account : GeceKusu
Clan Name : Joga Bonito
Clan Tag : JB
First Chieftain : GeceKusu
Second Chieftain to be : SirDark

Smurf
25th August 2010, 02:43 PM
Done.

mrniceguy
26th August 2010, 06:58 PM
Smurf i hope you read my pm!

WhatsMyName
29th August 2010, 09:37 PM
Hi guys.
our clan leader's acc has been banned.[we have 2 chief but first chief was locked :S his acc: ThatsMyName:banned!:].And our clan decided Dj.Kimimaro for our chief. Our clan name is EceLi Yokken(32KB) .Can you help us? we're waiting for ur help..:tiphat:

xxxmihai
5th September 2010, 05:22 PM
hi i want lvl 2 in chanel RO , my cont is [K0RD]Mihai , tnx smurf

RaouL
5th September 2010, 05:47 PM
hi i want lvl 2 in chanel RO , my cont is [K0RD]Mihai , tnx smurf

Mihai , you posted in a wrong section.
Here you can ask for level 2 - http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104999
For the romanian forum visit : http://ss.eurobattle.net/ro
:tiphat:

lexsarko
17th September 2010, 12:22 AM
Hi Smurf. Our clan is chieftainless due to deletion of chieftain's acc because of inactiveness. Our chieftain's account was iD][Vidoc. We asked for help and we had that account revived so now our chieftain is back and we want his rank to be chieftain again.

Clan Name: Infinite-Divinity
Clan Tag: iD
Server acc. of wished chief: iD][Vidoc

I and hephaestus, vtc.hell, Quim_, DirtyPicture, erosla[y]er(server accounts) are supporting him to be the chieftain.

Thanks for help.

Lexsarko (iD][Lexsarko-Shaman-server acc)

lexsarko
28th September 2010, 08:16 PM
A little hell please :/

lexsarko
2nd October 2010, 08:41 PM
It's been 15 days

TP_MoonStar
3rd October 2010, 03:46 PM
Its going to be done today sorry for delay.

dr.che
5th October 2010, 06:55 PM
hi, our clan chief's acc locked.I want to be a new chief. is this possible ?

Clan Name : [edo]
Clan Tag : edo

thanks

server acc dr.che

WhatsMyName
14th October 2010, 07:58 AM
Hi guys.
our clan leader's acc has been banned.[we have 2 chief but first chief was locked :S his acc: ThatsMyName:banned!:].And our clan decided Dj.Kimimaro for our chief. Our clan name is EceLi Yokken(32KB) .Can you help us? we're waiting for ur help..:tiphat:
did you hear me?? please help us

Falken
19th October 2010, 10:57 PM
Request of transfering Chieftan status of clan H1gh to shaman ranked player "gefalle" as dark_eagle is banned. I talked to him, he won't mind :p :bless:

Smurf
20th October 2010, 04:48 AM
Both done.

paiNISTHESHIT
24th October 2010, 08:07 PM
Smurf pls can u put me (pAinzOr) chief to my clan becouse Katana its too inactive and he said me one time that ill give u clan but he is not joining enymore i think.

Clan name: Templars
Clan tag: TemS

Respect my old chief :)

WhatsMyName
20th November 2010, 01:52 PM

Clan Name : cCc Hepimiz iMaMz cCc
Clan Tag : iMaM

thanks a lot

Help us please

server acc PosingAsMe

FLaMeSeeKeR
20th November 2010, 02:58 PM

Clan Name : cCc Hepimiz iMaMz cCc
Clan Tag : iMaM

thanks a lot

Help us please

server acc PosingAsMe

Tell me account name of your chieftain.

WhatsMyName
20th November 2010, 09:25 PM
Our clan chief's acc: AceOfSpades. (he was locked)
My acc: PosingAsMe

tractor.Dacia
22nd November 2010, 04:31 PM
Hy !!! We just formed the clan called Tractoristii. I am the main former of the clan but now due the inactivity because of work i prometed to chieften tractor.Audi and we whant to have 2 chieftens me tractor.Dacia and tractor.Audi. Thanks

FLaMeSeeKeR
22nd November 2010, 06:50 PM
Our clan chief's acc: AceOfSpades. (he was locked)
My acc: PosingAsMe

Done.

Regards.

Yellow^Flash
3rd December 2010, 07:23 PM
Hello,
xpam account : Yellow^Flash (Chieftan - RS)
Clan Name : Rounders
Clan Tag : RS
Second Chieftan to be : The-_-Vex
~Regards~

Kelthar
8th December 2010, 07:17 PM
Hello,

Unfortunately, the current Chieftain (Ingame name "LMjai") of Clan IDEA (Island Demon Elite Army) is inactive. When he left, Tue Nov 02 09:47 2010, he said he'd quit W3.

Over a month has passed and we realized he really isn't coming back. Since I (Ingame name "Kelthar") and other members would like to keep the Clan, we'd like to have the Chieftain title transferred to me (if a decision is made to transfer it to someone else I'll edit this post).

I've spoken with you, Smurf, ingame (through my clan bot "Clan.IDEA").

Current Chieftain : LMjai
New Chieftain : Kelthar
Clan name : Island Demon Elite Army
Clan TAG : IDEA

Another request, which I hope is doable, is to modify the Clan Name. That, the clan still has to reach a decision about, but our clan is no longer an Island-Defense-only clan, so we'd like to get our name (and tag) modified.

If any other information is required, please ask.

Thanks,
Kelthar

eXtasY
9th December 2010, 12:43 AM
All done. You gotta wait server restart.

Regards.

T-Pain
17th December 2010, 02:22 PM
Hi, I created a new clan and we want to be two Chieftain.
Clan tag : oNe
Clan name : Origins not Erased
we need 2 chieftain , exe.one is allready chieftain and i need chieftain too , name mystical.oNe , thx so much

FLaMeSeeKeR
18th December 2010, 12:05 PM
Hi, I created a new clan and we want to be two Chieftain.
Clan tag : oNe
Clan name : Origins not Erased
we need 2 chieftain , exe.one is allready chieftain and i need chieftain too , name mystical.oNe , thx so much

Keep your clan alive for a while, then we will consider your request strongly.

Regards.

T-Pain
19th December 2010, 05:55 PM
exe.one want to be two Chieftains, my name mystical.one , not understand what to do to get Chieftain.

[.AoW.]LSDuser.
7th January 2011, 10:33 PM
Plz i want more 3 chieftains in my clan:
Clan tag: HH
Clan Name: Heil Hitler
Nick's to be Chieftains: Roots and LSDuser. (with .)
atual chieftain: Mank

Thx for attention and have a nice week =)

KonK
9th January 2011, 03:21 PM
Hey,
If possible I would like to have 2 more chieftains added to our clan
Clan name: Vikings Team
Clan Tag: VgT
New chieftains: VgT.Joker. and lfmbstyle
Actual chieftain: VgT.Survival

Thanks Flame ;)
Have a nice week

-KaMiKaZa-
9th January 2011, 03:23 PM
how many chieftans there can be....just 2 or 3-4?

in 1 clan i mean ;D

-KaMiKaZa-
14th January 2011, 06:17 PM
will some admin/mod be kind enough to answer me? :D

mrniceguy
14th January 2011, 11:40 PM
-KaMiKaZa-;1235122']how many chieftans there can be....just 2 or 3-4?

in 1 clan i mean ;D

I believe 2 kami, but again who knows, if they can make 2 of them in the same time why would not they be able to make even more?

-KaMiKaZa-
14th January 2011, 11:47 PM
i still w8 for some admin/mod to be kind enough and give an answer :)

FLaMeSeeKeR
15th January 2011, 12:58 AM
-KaMiKaZa-;1239066']i still w8 for some admin/mod to be kind enough and give an answer :)

There can be 10 chieftains or even more (depending of clan members), but we rather won't let you have them ;)
Moreover, We can not make any changes cuz we have some issues fix first.

Regards.
Eurobattle.Net, Crew.

T-Pain
17th January 2011, 10:29 AM
i need chieftain because we have full players :D
Clan name: Origins Not Erased
Clan Tag: oNe
New chieftains: CappY^
Actual chieftain: eXe.oNe

[WoG]eXe
17th January 2011, 11:09 AM
It's not necesary ;)

T-Pain
20th January 2011, 10:46 AM
Hi , SonOfSatan can be a chieftain with me ? pls
Clan name : TrF
Clan Tag : TrF
New Chieftains : SonOfSatan
Actual Chieftain : Bogdan.TrF

[HeLL]Gildratz
21st January 2011, 12:18 AM
these days I rented a bot and the euro bought VOPs ops and come and ask me to put my clan chieftain of the chieftain is currently .. [HeLL] Arthas and I wanted to put me with him to chieftaim, the clan chieftain 2 .. my nickname is: [HeLL] Gildratz
GRATEFUL

LeCron
21st January 2011, 02:00 AM
Gildratz;1242801']these days I rented a bot and the euro bought VOPs ops and come and ask me to put my clan chieftain of the chieftain is currently .. [HeLL] Arthas and I wanted to put me with him to chieftaim, the clan chieftain 2 .. my nickname is: [HeLL] Gildratz
GRATEFUL

translating:

he wants to be the second chieftain of his clan.

looks like [hell]arthas is the current chieftain... so both would be chieftains..

clan kofh
current chieftain: [hell]arthas
second (new) chieftain: [hell]gildratz

T-Pain
21st January 2011, 10:34 AM
hi lecron , can u help me with 3chieftain in my clan?:) pls??

LeCron
21st January 2011, 04:17 PM
Sorry bogdan but I can´t help you.. I´m not responsible for this part.

I was only explaining the mods what [hell]gildratz (a BR user) wants. He asked me for it. :)

That´s all I can do about it... btw you already done your request. Just wait their answer. ^^

cya

Cyclonester
21st January 2011, 07:35 PM
Hello.

Clan name : fcK
Clan Tag : fcK
New Chieftains : Cyclone
Actual Chieftain : MikeAnscor

New clan name : Storm
New Clan Tag : Strm
New Chieftains : Cyclone

Thank you..

LeHman1
23rd January 2011, 11:42 AM
Our clans chieftain has been deleted from Bnet so now we dont hawe one, could u make me the new chieftain please.
Clan:LATVIJA[LAT]
Acc name:LeHman1

FLaMeSeeKeR
23rd January 2011, 11:46 AM
Database is temp offline so we cannot deal with your requests at this moment. Don't you think we forget about this thread and about you ;)

Everything will be solved as soon as possible.
Regards.

[HeLL]Gildratz
24th January 2011, 02:39 AM
ok.
I'm waiting

WhatsMyName
9th February 2011, 07:00 PM
hi guys. we need ur help:
our clan chieftain's acc was locked : ThatsMyName
can you change chiefs?
we choose [akatski]Sasuke for our new chief. Please Help Us :)

WhatsMyName
9th February 2011, 11:36 PM
can you change chiefs?

our clan name: EceLi YOKKEN (=) 32KB

Alphose
5th March 2011, 04:06 PM
Hi. We have a clan named HALKOYUNLARI (Clan HALK) . Our chieftain Bonzo is banned so i will ask you to make me the new chieftain of the clan. My game id is Szatan. Thanks for you help.

T-Pain
14th March 2011, 10:54 PM
Hi all :)

Clan Tag : WsL
Clan Name : WarArenaSpecialLeague
CHieftain actual : Depressed.
+2Chieftains: directioN, putty

Thx :)

MusicDemon
15th March 2011, 04:43 PM
Tag: TT
Name: Island Troll Tribes
Chieftain: Ecko88
Left Warcraft III for World of Warcraft, 6 months ago. Came back for a status check and left right after.

I've been Shaman for quite some time now. The other Shamans are place holders.

own.your.soul
19th March 2011, 01:36 PM
Clan TAG: BoFD
Clan NAME: Brothers oF Darkness
Chieftain: Own.Your.Soul(real chief) + Odin.(faker)

1,2 weeks ago i saw that in my Clan BoFD are 2 chiefs, when i loged online after some time..i rly duno how that happened !!! second chief is odin. and i never agreed that he become second chief, i dont want to share my clan with anyone..did admins did that or duno what can be the problem? i m confused..I want that second chief Odin. be kicked from my clan...!!! Is there any solution for that? Plz help as soon as possible....thx

T-Pain
19th March 2011, 04:29 PM
Hi all :)

Clan Tag : WsL
Clan Name : WarArenaSpecialLeague
CHieftain actual : Depressed.
+2Chieftains: directioN, putty

Thx :)

please do that fast :D we need

Griffindor
5th April 2011, 05:38 AM
A long time back I had a clan called [OnLy], But I do not know if it still exists because I have spent several clans or after him. Accounts that have been Chieftain of the clan were:
[OnLy]-Balla
[OnLy]-Sasuke
[Only]^Griff or [OnLy]Griff^ (no remember)

I wonder if I could recover my old account [OnLy]-Sasuke and with it the clan cheftain OnLy.

my email -> rato.gg@hotmail.com

MiZiGe
7th April 2011, 08:31 PM
can you change chiefs?

done

A long time back I had a clan called [OnLy], But I do not know if it still exists because I have spent several clans or after him. Accounts that have been Chieftain of the clan were:
[OnLy]-Balla
[OnLy]-Sasuke
[Only]^Griff or [OnLy]Griff^ (no remember)

I wonder if I could recover my old account [OnLy]-Sasuke and with it the clan cheftain OnLy.

my email -> rato.gg@hotmail.com

nope, sorry.

please do that fast :D we need

Clan TAG: BoFD
Clan NAME: Brothers oF Darkness
Chieftain: Own.Your.Soul(real chief) + Odin.(faker)

1,2 weeks ago i saw that in my Clan BoFD are 2 chiefs, when i loged online after some time..i rly duno how that happened !!! second chief is odin. and i never agreed that he become second chief, i dont want to share my clan with anyone..did admins did that or duno what can be the problem? i m confused..I want that second chief Odin. be kicked from my clan...!!! Is there any solution for that? Plz help as soon as possible....thx

already resolved

Tag: TT
Name: Island Troll Tribes
Chieftain: Ecko88
Left Warcraft III for World of Warcraft, 6 months ago. Came back for a status check and left right after.
I've been Shaman for quite some time now. The other Shamans are place holders.

musicdemon added as second chieftan

Hi. We have a clan named HALKOYUNLARI (Clan HALK) . Our chieftain Bonzo is banned so i will ask you to make me the new chieftain of the clan. My game id is Szatan. Thanks for you help.

can you get one of your Shamans to post here, or PM me?

kingW3
8th April 2011, 06:12 PM
can you give 2 cheiftains at clan tag KTHS
Clan Name KOSOVO IS HEART SERBIA
clan cheftain: acasrb
as i agreed whit him i can become 2rd cheftain
and btw can you create clan forum and i would be leader of clan forum
ok i will wait for mizige or you to get access

Cen
8th April 2011, 06:48 PM
All clan issues will have to wait until I get my acces, or if Mizige does it for you..

T-Pain
9th April 2011, 05:48 PM
hi Cen/mizige
i want to be 2 chieftains
Clan Tag : MaMa
Clan Name : MaMa
Actual Chieftain : [maMa]dr4z4
+1chieftain : directioN

Thx

paiNISTHESHIT
10th April 2011, 03:05 PM
Hi there,

I want to have 2 chies in my clan. Put Psychaos_ chief at clan:

Clan name: psajzOrs FTW (with space i think, if not try without space)
Clan tagg: PsyS

Best regards,
paiNISTHESHIT

paiNISTHESHIT
12th April 2011, 10:02 AM
Hey guys.
I want to have a subforum for my clan. Spoke with Cen and he said to post it here.

Clan name: psajnzOrs FTW
Clan tag: PsyS
Moderator: paiNISTHESHIT / Cr_Dad

Best regards,
paiNISTHESHIT

kingW3
12th April 2011, 01:54 PM
me to i want to have sub forum
Clan Name: KOSOVO THE HEART SERBIA
Clan Tag: KTHS
Moderator: kingofW3 / kingW3
Thanks

Xfire
12th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks

Isn't your clan name instigating nationalistic feelings?

Cen
12th April 2011, 04:43 PM
hi Cen/mizige
i want to be 2 chieftains
Actual Chieftain : [maMa]dr4z4
+1chieftain : directioN
Thx
You'll have to wait for Mizige or for me to get acces for clans.

Hi there,

I want to have 2 chies in my clan. Put Psychaos_ chief at clan:

Clan name: psajzOrs FTW (with space i think, if not try without space)
Clan tagg: PsyS

Best regards,
paiNISTHESHIT
You'll have to wait for Mizige or for me to get acces for clans.

Hey guys.
I want to have a subforum for my clan. Spoke with Cen and he said to post it here.

Clan name: psajnzOrs FTW
Clan tag: PsyS
Moderator: paiNISTHESHIT / Cr_Dad

Best regards,
paiNISTHESHIT
Done

Thanks

Xfire is right. I won't give you a subforum with such a clan tag/name. Moreover, I suggest you to dispand your clan and create a new one.

LeHman1
13th April 2011, 04:25 PM
Soo will u fullfill my request ? Or u forgot ? :huh:
Becouse the leader has been deleted from war3 for like an year now :banned!:

CoA_Imba
27th April 2011, 06:29 PM
about clan forum can you create it?
Clan Name: BalkanBrother4ever
Clan Tag: BB4e
and about secon cheftain
Clan Tag: BB4e
Clan Name: BalkanBrother4ever
Current Clan Cheftain: AcaSRB
New Clan Clan Cheftain: kingW3
we agreed i will get second cheftain if it can be done plz
Thank you
P.S xfire i hate you :D

not true,,, I do not need another chieftain

and i will deop KingW3 from my clan BB4e

sry king,,,, does not need 2rd chiftain and your Op in my clan

Griffindor
6th May 2011, 05:21 AM
I made this request to Lecron and he requested that I post this topic.

I come here to ask you to help me recover my clan that long ago I was captain and now I am shaman. The clan has been inactive since July 2010 and I'm wanting to get it back.

Clan Name: Guardian of Throne
Tag: gT
Link: http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-clan-profile.php?clan=GT&image.x=27&image.y=21&image=submitname
My nickname in the clan: .Griffindor-gT.

I ask that you restore the leadership of the clan in acc Griffindor because that is what I use today. I'll be very grateful, the clan is inactive because the last time the euro came into the Chieftain with the nickname was in July 2010.

I get it back again to play a national championship so that is to be organized at CDL, which already participated and I was in 3rd temporarily place the clan GT and now want to be champion.

Already grateful.

MusicDemon
6th May 2011, 10:29 PM
@Cen, nothing personal but, it's really not needed to add things like: "I can't do that because..."

It would save us all reading time.

Cen
6th May 2011, 10:47 PM
@Cen, nothing personal but, it's really not needed to add things like: "I can't do that because..."

It would save us all reading time.

You could save your time by not reading 1 month old posts. :p

MusicDemon
7th May 2011, 08:26 AM
You could save your time by not reading 1 month old posts. :p

Didn't notice that xD

T-Pain
24th May 2011, 11:29 AM
hi :) mizige or who can give +1 chieftain
Clan tag : MaMa
Actual chieftain : [maMa]Dr4z4
+1 chieftain : GaaRa-

Regards

efko.wbs
24th May 2011, 11:39 AM
Hi admins
Clan Name : roMaNia DoTa Leagu3
Clan Tag : rdl
actual chieftain : -skiss-
+1 chieftain : -blade-

hi mizige or who can give +1 chieftain
Clan tag : MaMa
Actual chieftain : [maMa]Dr4z4
+1 chieftain : GaaRa-

rofl mao.

T-Pain
24th May 2011, 09:08 PM
just last post i want :)

RaouL
25th May 2011, 05:58 AM
This bogdan_wanded is abuser, changing ops , vops , and especially nicks like socks, i suggest ban him :)

Johnny-Bravo
25th May 2011, 06:10 AM
This bogdan_wanded is abuser, changing ops , vops , and especially nicks like socks, i suggest ban him :)

y bogdan have 20 or 30 acc.( xpam )

Griffindor
25th May 2011, 08:19 AM
Started by 6th May 2011, 12:21 AM

I made this request to Lecron and he requested that I post this topic.

I come here to ask you to help me recover my clan that long ago I was captain and now I am shaman. The clan has been inactive since July 2010 and I'm wanting to get it back.

Clan Name: Guardian of Throne
Tag: gT
Link: http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-clan-profile.php?clan=GT&image.x=27&image.y=21&image=submitname
My nickname in the clan: .Griffindor-gT.

I ask that you restore the leadership of the clan in acc Griffindor because that is what I use today. I'll be very grateful, the clan is inactive because the last time the euro came into the Chieftain with the nickname was in July 2010.

I get it back again to play a national championship so that is to be organized at CDL, which already participated and I was in 3rd temporarily place the clan GT and now want to be champion.

Already grateful.

Any position on the case?

Waiting for an answer!

Reguards,
Griffindor

B4rt0z0
25th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Hello, EB.bet Staff
xpam account : Bart0zzo (Chieftan - yshL)
Clan Name : You Sure Had Lag
Clan Tag : yshL
Second Chieftan to be : Mammed

Kind Regards,
Bart

kingW3
2nd June 2011, 02:25 PM
Can you create clan forum for my clan here are informations
Clan name:BalkanBrothers4ever
Clan Tag:BB4e
Moderator:kingofW3(forum)kingW3(in-game)
Thanks
Can you op me on clan bb4e.My op suddenly dissapeared

Cen
2nd June 2011, 08:48 PM
All done.

As for your OP, I am pretty sure it was removed when one of your friends asked for major OP transfers (one of the 1000 I did).

Flisk
18th June 2011, 07:29 PM
I was wondering if you could change our clan name and our clan tag. Thanks in advance.
Clan DH into Clan BSL
Clan name from Diskretni Heroji to Becoming So Legendary

normel-
19th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Well it's more easy to create a new clan .

P.S: Doesn t exist's a command to edit your clan .

kingW3
19th June 2011, 01:41 AM
Learn about www.mysql.com you will understand it

Flisk
19th June 2011, 01:48 PM
Well it's more easy to create a new clan .

P.S: Doesn t exist's a command to edit your clan .

No, it's not easy. We need to go to an internet cafe just for us 5 to gather. Then we need +5 to create a clan. And people aren't really interested in helping you out. We tried it several times and failed.
Since the /clan create has been disabled, it's too hard to create a clan.
And no, there isn't such a command to edit your clan.

Cen
19th June 2011, 04:23 PM
I'll try to do it.

Cen
20th June 2011, 07:09 PM
I was wondering if you could change our clan name and our clan tag. Thanks in advance.
Clan DH into Clan BSL
Clan name from Diskretni Heroji to Becoming So Legendary

Max number of characters in name is 15

Flisk
20th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Oh, that's too bad.
Then Clan name: BSL team
Thanks once again.

Vex
26th June 2011, 04:55 AM
Oh, that's too bad.
Then Clan name: BSL team
Thanks once again.

Can you change our clan name and tag please?

Cen
26th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Done. Let me know if something aint right.

Vex
26th June 2011, 04:08 PM
ok. tnx ;)

Flisk
26th June 2011, 08:03 PM
Done. Let me know if something aint right.

Well, it still isn't changed... Is it going to be changed within the next server restart, or something is wrong?

Cen
26th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Yes, probably. Check the /uptime, and when server restarts if there won't be any changes I'm afraid you'll have to create the clan on your own.

mrniceguy
27th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Yes, probably. Check the /uptime, and when server restarts if there won't be any changes I'm afraid you'll have to create the clan on your own.

Cen, Mizige has changed my clan name and clan tag without any problems, so I know its possible.

FlavieS
17th July 2011, 10:03 AM
Our clan's chieftain's account was locked because of dischacking(http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=148359) and he was also a maphacker. So he's no longer with us and can't be. As because his account is locked we can't manage our own clan and we don't want to lose our clan's tag and name. We would appreciate if you could manually change our chieftain.

Clan Tag: FuBe
Clan Name: TorosTeaM
Old Chieftain: TT.Canko
The Chieftain we want: TT.Aydn

Thanks for your help.

Cen
17th July 2011, 02:02 PM
done

FlavieS
17th July 2011, 02:36 PM
our chief is still tt.canko.what am i supposed to do?

we want tt.aydın as chief ..

Help ..

h ttp://i1107.hizliresim.com/2011/7/17/3814.jpg

http://i1107.hizliresim.com/2011/7/17/3814.jpg (http://goo.gl/mc9cY)

Cen
17th July 2011, 03:57 PM
our chief is still tt.canko.what am i supposed to do?

we want tt.aydın as chief ..

Help ..

h ttp://i1107.hizliresim.com/2011/7/17/3814.jpg

http://i1107.hizliresim.com/2011/7/17/3814.jpg (http://goo.gl/mc9cY)

you will have to wait for server restart

FlavieS
17th July 2011, 05:04 PM
Waiting for OKEy. Thank you cen ;)

FuRaCiOsu
2nd August 2011, 08:08 PM
Clan tag name:LaK

Can you add the Darkofthemoon too chief pls?http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/303/aaaffy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/aaaffy.jpg/)

Cen
3rd August 2011, 04:26 PM
It will work after server restart.

DRG-
8th August 2011, 07:34 PM
Can u please add virusake.ro as the second chief? Thx.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8097/chiefm.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/chiefm.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

WC3PROS
9th August 2011, 05:59 PM
http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-clan-profile.php?clan=k0w3

I want to share my Clan Chief with K0w3.friend
http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-user.php?user=k0w3.FrienD

Thank you for your interest

ToTa-
14th August 2011, 10:35 AM
http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-clan-profile.php?clan=k0w3

I want to share my Clan Chief with K0w3.friend
http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-user.php?user=k0w3.FrienD

Thank you for your interest

Sry Cen he put wrong image / Sreenshoot /
http://b1108.hizliresim.com/11/8/14/5476.jpg

Regards

Cen
15th August 2011, 12:12 AM
Any chief transfer that I missed?

DRG-
15th August 2011, 10:25 AM
Well, you missed making virusake.ro my second chieftain :D

ToTa-
15th August 2011, 10:46 AM
Same for wc3pros / He put ladder page and not clan screenshot .
I put all yestarday u can see it
Regards

Cen
15th August 2011, 10:49 AM
I think I did it all but server did not restart yet

Uptime: 5 days 22 hours 48 minutes 25 seconds

SO let me know when it does.

ToTa-
15th August 2011, 10:55 AM
I think I did it all but server did not restart yet

SO let me know when it does.

Ok I was in ladder page i sow Shared Chieftain for me and wc3pros , But in w3 in clan list im still shaman :)
Sow i will wait this 5 days

FuRaCiOsu
22nd August 2011, 11:44 AM
Can you add Epinephrine Chief too?
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1963/aaaumk.jpg

Cen
22nd August 2011, 08:52 PM
Can you add Epinephrine Chief too?
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1963/aaaumk.jpg

Added. It will work after server restart.

.cass.
12th September 2011, 12:15 PM
Clan Name : Insane Dota LoverS
Clab Tag : IdL

Plz Add Masakary Cheftain To ... thx

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/unledjt.jpg/

Cen
18th September 2011, 10:14 PM
it will take effect after server restart

mary0
21st September 2011, 08:13 PM
hi. Can you add Joker Chieftain too?

Clan Tag : TeG
Clan Name : The elder gods

Cen
21st September 2011, 08:21 PM
change will take effect after server restart

mary0
21st September 2011, 09:49 PM
Joker will be chieftain like me after restart?

mary0
21st September 2011, 10:33 PM
Joker isn't chieftain :(

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4632/pozah.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/pozah.jpg/)

mary0
21st September 2011, 11:17 PM
cen? what is the problem :(

Cen
22nd September 2011, 12:21 AM
You asked for Ilovemywallet not joker...

And I also told you after server restart

T-Pain
9th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Clan TeG
Clan name : The Elder Gods

put TeG.Robo chief too pls

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1208/tegrobo.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/tegrobo.jpg/)

Cen
9th October 2011, 09:32 PM
done

threalman123456
9th October 2011, 10:41 PM
Clan TeG
Clan name : The Elder Gods

put TeG.Robo chief too pls

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1208/tegrobo.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/tegrobo.jpg/)

put raptor88 as chieftain please

Cen
9th October 2011, 10:54 PM
sure... who else?

Only 2 chiefs allowed

T-Pain
9th October 2011, 11:41 PM
do not listen TheRealm..
he isn't raptor88... i want to be TeG.RoBo chieftain like Joker

[.AoW.]LSDuser.
5th December 2011, 11:01 PM
Hi,i'm LSDuser.
LSD Gaming Chieftain,plz make Kiabin one of my shaman's Chieftain, if need something plz send me a pm.
Thx and have a nice week.

lgnorance
23rd December 2011, 11:40 PM
Clan : WK Gaming
Tag : WK Gaming
Chieftain: Ignorance

Level upper Locked

WK gaming Clan is Disband Please Thank You

lgnorance
25th December 2011, 05:55 PM
??

Cen
25th December 2011, 06:52 PM
??

what you want me to do?

Avalon
25th December 2011, 09:50 PM
Ignorance could you please provide us with ,well,with more information's maybe?
As far as i could understand from your previous post do you want us to disband your clan?
Was your clan disbanded,and you do not know the reason,or how it happened?

regards~

lgnorance
26th December 2011, 12:20 PM
would you disband wk gaming clan? because that account is locked

Cen
26th December 2011, 05:08 PM
Clan still exists. If chief gets banned you must ask to transfer it to another account.

lgnorance
26th December 2011, 10:57 PM
hmm oke go Transfer WK_GAMING_Ign0

lgnorance
27th December 2011, 10:01 AM
??

lgnorance
27th December 2011, 03:27 PM
Ceen ?? okeey ?

Cen
27th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Change will take effect after server restart which should happen in max few days.

Avalon
27th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Ceen ?? okeey ?

Can I hear a thank you for Cen's work?

T-Pain
4th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Chieftain actual : [MaMa]uLtRaS
put 2nd chieftain : [maMa]Dr4z4

[mama]utlras and [mama]dr4z4 to be chieftains. thanks!

T-Pain
7th January 2012, 01:05 PM
!bump ?

Cen
7th January 2012, 11:15 PM
done

LuiShoW
17th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Hello guys,

A long time ago (about 4~5 years) me and some friends were in a clan. Since we stopped playing I cant have it back now. Is it possible to make me chieftain of this clan?(if it still exists...)

Clan Name: Creepamos matando Heroes
Clan tag: CmH
My in-server nickname : [CmH]LuiShoW

Cen
17th January 2012, 09:22 PM
I can't make you chieftain if you are not member.

Members:
Mercy_[Ex.T]
Kabare

Check if these 2 guys are still alive so I can transfer chief to one of them so they can invite you in. If these accounts are inactive (check last login time) I will change their password so you can use them to do this work.

LuiShoW
18th January 2012, 12:11 AM
Does that mean some1 kicked out my old account from the clan or the fact that I dont log in there for 5 years made it desapear from the clan? (Old acc = "[CmH]-LuiShoW")

Yallen
18th January 2012, 11:33 PM
xpam account : [Diabolic]Satan (Chieftan - FF)
Clan Name : The Diabolic Legion BR
Clan Tag : TDLB
Second Chieftan to be : [Diabolic]Demon
Server: server.eurobattle.net

Yallen
18th January 2012, 11:59 PM
pleasee ;xx

Mic_19
22nd January 2012, 07:57 PM
hi, my name is Mic_19 from eurobattle(PVPGN) and i am the shaman of Clan EWCG :D . I was the first chieftane and i gave owner to Dragonlord to manage the clan but yet he is afk and i need Chieftane back the quickest possible if you can plz give me back my rank to add some shaman and config bot. All the shaman can prove that i was the first chieftane :p thx in advance

Cen
24th January 2012, 04:58 PM
@Yallen: that clan does not exist and neither of those 2 accounts are members.....

@clan ewcg: done

Mic_19
24th January 2012, 08:54 PM
@Yallen: that clan does not exist and neither of those 2 accounts are members.....

@clan ewcg: done

Thx very much cen now i can do the stuffs i need :D

xManY
29th January 2012, 09:55 PM
*Clan Name: PlayDota
*Clan Tag: Pd
*Clan Chieftain: here sManYc ingame xManY
*Assigned extra moderators: xManY Root VudzO and -Tupac
and i need 2 more chiftains, if possible VudzO and -Tupac

tnx

edit : I have heard from ... that the name PlayDota can not be used for clan. "whether it was true"?
if so, will change the name of a clan soon

Tupac Shakur
29th January 2012, 10:40 PM
*Clan Name: PlayDota
*Clan Tag: Pd
*Clan Chieftain: here sManYc ingame xManY
*Assigned extra moderators: xManY Root VudzO and -Tupac
and i need 2 more chiftains, if possible VudzO and -Tupac

tnx

about this clan ... IcypiG informed us that we can't have this name and tagg as clan cause it's IceFrog brand . but we would like you to give a opinion cen about this .

if true then if possible we will post a new name and clan tagg so if it can be done to change it .

cheers .

xManY
30th January 2012, 10:52 PM
clan is now disabled

Cen
30th January 2012, 11:55 PM
I don't give a *insert* as long as PD doesn't.

xManY
3rd February 2012, 06:38 PM
*Clan Name: DotA Addicted Crew
*Clan Tag: DaC
*Clan Chieftain: xManY
*Assigned extra moderators: xManY root -Tupac Admin/MOd
and i need 1 more chiftains, if possible -Tupac

ty

Cen
4th February 2012, 09:08 PM
done

Tupac Shakur
5th February 2012, 10:50 PM
Hmm don't want to bother you but i'm still shaman :/

T-Pain
5th February 2012, 11:48 PM
mby wait for server restart?

the_qq
6th February 2012, 04:09 PM
ofc, effect will be after server restart.

xManY
6th February 2012, 09:52 PM
*Clan Name: DotA Addicted Crew
*Clan Tag: DaC
*Clan Chieftain: xManY
*Assigned extra moderators: xManY root -Tupac Admin/MOd
and i need 1 more chiftains, if possible -Tupac

ty

done ty

LeHman1
20th April 2012, 11:55 PM
Clan Name:LATVIJA
Clan Tag:Lat
Clan Chieftain: Deleted
Since it seems like many are inactive and the theres no chieftain animore i want to be made the chieftain please LeHman1.

SelfHarm
7th May 2012, 12:47 AM
Well, our clan master isn't playing anymore
If I recall correctly I already asked this in the past...
Our Clan Master isn't playing anymore... So... I'd like to become the new Clan Master...
The last time you gave me the Clan "Ownership" I quickly gave it to another player... And, again, he quit... I guess I'll just keep it for me this time ._.

My clan name is: Watch And Learn Losers (tag: WALL) (channel Clan WALL)
My account name is: Bolvar
Our current lider name is: Snowdog

SelfHarm
13th May 2012, 11:25 PM
bump

Cen
13th May 2012, 11:54 PM
changes will apply after server restart

SelfHarm
14th May 2012, 03:59 AM
Thank you, gentleman, thank you ^^

SelfHarm
14th May 2012, 01:20 PM
I usuallly don't want the server to restart, but uhh... When it's gonna restart? .-.

Cen
14th May 2012, 08:13 PM
in a couple of days for sure

__VendettA__
20th May 2012, 03:32 PM
hey cen..

can u please make mr.bone chieftain too for our clan [ H0LY ] ? i mean we need to be both chieftains [__vendetta__] & [mr.bone]

thx in advance.

Cen
20th May 2012, 03:39 PM
done

__VendettA__
20th May 2012, 04:37 PM
done

he still grunt ..

Mic_19
20th May 2012, 04:40 PM
he still grunt ..
wait server restart :)

Lohan
1st June 2012, 11:07 PM
I dont know if this is the right thread or not but...
Why the members of my clan don't have the tag in the nick? (included me)

kingW3
1st June 2012, 11:13 PM
How do you mean they don't have tag?

T-Pain
1st June 2012, 11:36 PM
cuz he have cloack icon

Lohan
2nd June 2012, 04:51 AM
^ ...it is has also....

xManY
2nd June 2012, 09:06 AM
I dont know if this is the right thread or not but...
Why the members of my clan don't have the tag in the nick? (included me)

because you're so invited they : /clan invite acc name

Cisnadie87
5th July 2012, 01:25 PM
hi my name is batman 25 and i own clan TMNT but i want to create 1 or 2 bots for my channel and i dont know how can u help me pls?

Cen
5th July 2012, 01:38 PM
do you want to host them at home or on some server?

T-Pain
9th July 2012, 08:46 PM
Hi
Clan name: TeaM OoF TimE
Clan Tag : TooT
Actual chieftain : ToT^T1G3R
and add this name to chief too : ToT^BurnOuT

Thx!

efko.wbs
19th July 2012, 06:12 PM
Hi
Clan name: TeaM OoF TimE
Clan Tag : TooT
Actual chieftain : ToT^T1G3R
and add this name to chief too : ToT^BurnOuT

Thx!
done

What do u think? I would solve request of anyone else already. I made about 50 requests for you. You were asking to get into clan TOT (i think) i wanted confirmation of one clan member, u were crying 2 weeks for it,then someone confirmed it and u didnt pay a shit anymore and created similar TOOT. Well its clear that u are child and will leave it after 2 months then will ask for chieftain in other clan lol.
I wont do any request for you anymore. So if u will post here, prepare that it wont be never done. Dont need to !bump.

Sergeytk
6th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Hello.
I am clan Chieftien of FinP - Friends in Party.
and I want to change the chieftien from Scantrax.r00tz to 1200Kilogram
The account passwords are the same for verification.

FLaMeSeeKeR
6th September 2012, 06:44 PM
Hello.
I am clan Chieftien of FinP - Friends in Party.
and I want to change the chieftien from Scantrax.r00tz to 1200Kilogram
The account passwords are the same for verification.

Consider it done, but first accept clan invitation.

GuiMM
16th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Hello good afternoon, I had a problem with my account Clan chief CrM, I would peditr chieftien transfer of the account to the account _.SNAKE._ [crime] snake. considering that I am the owner of two accs however I can not log the first to make the transfer.

clan: CRIME

tag: CrM

Thankful from ja!