PDA

View Full Version : Hi all my name is Mulder and i work on X-Files

Davor
7th April 2010, 09:07 PM
Maybe close pg for all non eu players so we can play in peace not in lags? Cause i just had that pleasure to play vs tr "player" who knows how to move some units and lags like he went back to 1995. and i couldnt do anything. Or you prefer DotA?

ohgood
7th April 2010, 11:06 PM
+1

Drozdy
7th April 2010, 11:13 PM
the problem with turks is that you can't even report them, cuz when u say "fucking lagger" they say "me ping 90", but its still unplayable so +2

DepReM
7th April 2010, 11:45 PM
lol. what a polite post.

TBK.Goldy
8th April 2010, 07:00 AM
Stats at xpam give you world prestige?

Davor
8th April 2010, 01:30 PM
Who said anything about stats. I said it's unplayable,not unstatsable.
If i cared about stats i wouldn't play UD. I care about fun, and TR hosts are not even close to funny. Try them yourself, HF.

kEnT.
8th April 2010, 01:43 PM
+3

TBK.Goldy
8th April 2010, 03:33 PM
I care about fun, and TR hosts are not even close to funny. Try them yourself, HF.

I did. Not fun.
I don't see it happening us banning an entire nation...
I got several solutions for you... choose one that suits you best:

1. When you enter a ladder game and the Turk is host, you automatically do alt+qq (you don't care about stats)
2. Play CG or AT (if opponent is TR host in AT, see point 1.)

And now you will say; I can't host, they are always the host.

Now, who could try to fix this but doesnt want to? hmmm...

Drozdy
8th April 2010, 04:04 PM
Guys what about another solution, lower ping = host instead of bigger level = host ? that would totally solve the problem with "lag abusers", i know there would be still problem about turkish ping, but that would be something better than its now.

Davor
8th April 2010, 05:18 PM
1. When you enter a ladder game and the Turk is host, you automatically do alt+qq (you don't care about stats)

Do I look to you like a free win giver? Maybe you like to give them but I dont. Especially not to Turks. But entering their hosts also means they have a free win so whatever. Main point remains unsolved,as usual. I will play pg,at or even rt when i want, not when you or someone else tells me to. If you are not capable of solving this or anything else users ask you to,don't give counter questions or shoot with some twisted answers. Try thinking whats the best for pg eu players who are still left to play here and try solving it. But since i will always enter xpam when i have free time to play some games,you shouldn't take this thread like it's my personal problem. I just got pissed after that "game". You have very little number of pg players left here,thats what you should be worried about. Not about me,i can take car of myself and my acc. If you see accounts online, it doesnt mean server is doing ok,cus behind those accs usualy sit some underaged kids which r lvlupping solo and rt or just playing some cgs. This server is built for pg mainly,and players from xpam are gone,and point from this thread is one of them. Now,you see if you will ask me again something,say something to counter my post,or you will think about this and eventually do something. Do you like making videos with one handed invalid "players" in replays contests? Normally,those wouldnt even be worth saving. Thats how much xpam went down.

4N-Nooby
8th April 2010, 05:55 PM
Do I look to you like a free win giver? Maybe you like to give them but I dont. Especially not to Turks. But entering their hosts also means they have a free win so whatever. Main point remains unsolved,as usual. I will play pg,at or even rt when i want, not when you or someone else tells me to. If you are not capable of solving this or anything else users ask you to,don't give counter questions or shoot with some twisted answers. Try thinking whats the best for pg eu players who are still left to play here and try solving it. But since i will always enter xpam when i have free time to play some games,you shouldn't take this thread like it's my personal problem. I just got pissed after that "game". You have very little number of pg players left here,thats what you should be worried about. Not about me,i can take car of myself and my acc. If you see accounts online, it doesnt mean server is doing ok,cus behind those accs usualy sit some underaged kids which r lvlupping solo and rt or just playing some cgs. This server is built for pg mainly,and players from xpam are gone,and point from this thread is one of them. Now,you see if you will ask me again something,say something to counter my post,or you will think about this and eventually do something. Do you like making videos with one handed invalid "players" in replays contests? Normally,those wouldnt even be worth saving. Thats how much xpam went down.

Agree, try to solve real problems instead of finding excuse or "counter attacking questions" , and this is very BIG problem for server, but as can be seen in practice non of you don't give a Fu-ck about it. Maybe I am unmannered or tard or whatever all of you smart boys want, but even I as a player care more than all of you incapable administrators and moderators.

TBK.Goldy
8th April 2010, 06:32 PM
Do I look to you like a free win giver? Maybe you like to give them but I dont. Especially not to Turks. But entering their hosts also means they have a free win so whatever. Main point remains unsolved,as usual. 1. I will play pg,at or even rt when i want, not when you or someone else tells me to. 2. If you are not capable of solving this or anything else users ask you to,don't give counter questions or shoot with some twisted answers. 3. Try thinking whats the best for pg eu players who are still left to play here and try solving it. But since i will always enter xpam when i have free time to play some games,you shouldn't take this thread like it's my personal problem. I just got pissed after that "game". 4. You have very little number of pg players left here,thats what you should be worried about. Not about me,i can take car of myself and my acc. If you see accounts online, it doesnt mean server is doing ok,cus behind those accs usualy sit some underaged kids which r lvlupping solo and rt or just playing some cgs. 5. This server is built for pg mainly,and players from xpam are gone,and point from this thread is one of them. 6. Now,you see if you will ask me again something,say something to counter my post,or you will think about this and eventually do something. 7. Do you like making videos with one handed invalid "players" in replays contests? Normally,those wouldnt even be worth saving. Thats how much xpam went down.

1. excellent. gl.
2. make me
3. what pg eu players? you alone are pg eu players? where are they in this thread? ok, sry i didnt see nooby. ok.. you two are eu pg players? great. Wanna separate channel?
4. not really... i'm more worried how they increased the cost of burek s mesom in a nearby bakery from 1E to 1E and 20 cents (ripoff)
5. mby, but 99% of people play dota, sholud we get rid of anyone not playing pg?
6. Why wouldn't I? It's fun no. (read again point 4.)
7. No I don't like it, but I do it cuz it's a chance for me to train using my video editing program i intend to use for other stuff.

Agree, try to solve real problems instead of finding excuse or "counter attacking questions" , and this is very BIG problem for server, but as can be seen in practice non of you don't give a Fu-ck about it. Maybe I am unmannered or tard or whatever all of you smart boys want, but even I as a player care more than all of you incapable administrators and moderators.

I will save this quote for the next time you or Dav try to apply for any of the spots on the crew.

Kewl no?

I know.... I'm great.....

:happy2:

Cen
8th April 2010, 08:15 PM
Ok, there is really no need to comment each other and fool around.

Answering the topic, possible solutions are:
-banning whole nation (not an option)
-change in pvpgn code/settings

I don't know if second one can be done, but I'll contact shakar for it.

4N-Nooby
8th April 2010, 11:03 PM
1. excellent. gl.
2. make me
3. what pg eu players? you alone are pg eu players? where are they in this thread? ok, sry i didnt see nooby. ok.. you two are eu pg players? great. Wanna separate channel?
4. not really... i'm more worried how they increased the cost of burek s mesom in a nearby bakery from 1E to 1E and 20 cents (ripoff)
5. mby, but 99% of people play dota, sholud we get rid of anyone not playing pg?
6. Why wouldn't I? It's fun no. (read again point 4.)
7. No I don't like it, but I do it cuz it's a chance for me to train using my video editing program i intend to use for other stuff.

I will save this quote for the next time you or Dav try to apply for any of the spots on the crew.

Kewl no?

I know.... I'm great.....

:happy2:

Do what u want, I just told you the truth, it's not my fault if you found yourself in my post, so stop with threats and try to find my main point if u are capable enough for it. Thanks.

Shakar
9th April 2010, 12:07 AM
Technically. I believe that everything can be done.
I'm sure there is a way to make the ladder better, we just don't know how.

eurobattle.net do edit his server code, but we do really small and basic stuff.

you can raise a request on the pvpgn forum, but I don't really think they can find such an answer.

MiZiGe
9th April 2010, 12:39 AM
can all of you please stick to the common habit of using your brains, before you write? Especially ppl like drozdy and roflicek (banned already, but anyway :) )
If you have a decent argument to point out, do so, possibly even a contribution to the code, so you can improve the ladder? But no one, seriously no one, is interested in uneducated opinions about nation A or nation B.

Nery
9th April 2010, 04:10 AM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7217/68970517.jpg

I've once asked pvpgn developers to do smt similar to this and nobody bothered, they won't waste their time working for free anymore.

DepReM
9th April 2010, 04:23 AM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7217/68970517.jpg

I've once asked pvpgn developers to do smt similar to this and nobody bothered, they won't waste their time working for free anymore.

=)) epic pic

MiZiGe
9th April 2010, 10:06 AM
that just about sums it up - we can move to a new adventurous thread.