View Full Version : ban req

Diamonded
28th February 2010, 06:21 PM
racists :(

Focused
28th February 2010, 06:46 PM
LOL .... ?
he was flaming me .. -.- u dont understand whole story

those "insults" werent for u ... its for the kure leaver who flamed me .. and annoyed me .. and didnt join ANY ODL GAME

Felixar
28th February 2010, 06:50 PM
Focused - proofs?..

Focused
28th February 2010, 06:56 PM
i have only SS of kure not joining game on ODL
i didnt take SS from insults because i dont bother with no life kids

i am sorry for insults but those kind of people just piss me off ..
i promise ill control my anger just .. dont ban me :)

Felixar
28th February 2010, 06:58 PM
post that screen

Focused
28th February 2010, 07:21 PM
here

DepReM
28th February 2010, 07:45 PM
imho it doesnt matter if he didnt enter game or not.
u dont have the right to flame and use racist languages just because of that.

report him on odl forums and thats all.. dont need to flame.

Focused
28th February 2010, 08:56 PM
siptar = albanian ...
if u are albanian know this ... I WASNT TALKING TO YOU NOR I WANNA talk to you , or flame u without provocation
and yes albanians in macedonia know macedonian ... or if they dont they should all learn or leave :)
anyway .. politics suck .. felix make your decision

Felixar
28th February 2010, 08:58 PM
Hm better if some moderator or administrator from balkan will take care of this.

LuDa_KinG
28th February 2010, 09:37 PM
Focused is right "siptar" means Albanian,but that word use only albanians between themselves. When for example another one uses that word its like racism. Its like the word "nigga" the afro americans use it between them as np,but if someone says that to them it counts as an insult.
Btw,this isn't the first time that Focused insulted Al players. Long time ago i reported him too for racism. Sad but true :(

MiZiGe
1st March 2010, 10:07 AM
Stop spamming the place!
Kurewstvo is perma banned already, ruining games on purpose, flaming, provoking.

Focused was provoked, had no reason however to go that way. Plus, he has a "noted" status for badmanners for this (http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95091), and another one for this (http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=98227). So focused is muted again 7 days (and next report on you and you are locked for a month).