PDA

View Full Version : Which country members do you "hate" the most on server?

Cen
28th February 2010, 03:30 PM
The title might sound rasist or something, but it's nothing like that.

-which countries do you autoban on your bot and why?
-do you only dislike those from "lag" world or some others too?
-do you dislike some ppl because of RL experience or politics towards that country?
-can one person from some country put whole country in a bad lookin position?

Try to answer on those lines and state the reasons.

I can say for myself, that I don't really dislike or hate specific country players.
I almost never kick/ban on the basis of the country but mostly because of lag,
no matter where the player comes from.

On the other hand, my friend would prefer kicking RO ppl out of the game even before starting it, because he had
some bad experience with them in pub dota games.

-KaMiKaZa-
28th February 2010, 03:33 PM
-BR,CA,US coz they lag in game
-Yeah i hate laggy game
-No i dont ban GR people :D
-Yes

ArtecK
28th February 2010, 03:45 PM
-CA,TR becouse they have lag in the game.
-I hate games where we lag.
-I dont ban ppl
-NO

phaNtom
28th February 2010, 03:51 PM
I don't hate anyone, I just hate those people who wish to harm this server.

TBK.Goldy
28th February 2010, 03:57 PM
-which countries do you autoban on your bot and why?
-do you only dislike those from "lag" world or some others too?
-do you dislike some ppl because of RL experience or politics towards that country?
-can one person from some country put whole country in a bad lookin position?

-TR, IL, -lag, anyone outside Europe
-i don't dislike anyone, if guys from Brasil, Hong Kong or New Zealand had ping up to 100 I would gladly play with them.
-no
- for me no

:tiphat:

pRiMe
28th February 2010, 05:25 PM
Same like goldy.
If no one got problems with me,i got no problems with 'em.

DvoRoG
3rd March 2010, 12:43 PM
-BR RO
Br because they lagg.
Ro because they have enough ]RO only[ games.

-Well I don't like them mostly about lag but there are other reasons sometimes...

Well my country has political problems with other countries but I don't really care about it except they start talking about that.

-No

TP_MoonStar
3rd March 2010, 02:28 PM
well i dont play dota nor ladder anymore so for me country doesnt really matter..

So i personaly not like anyone who does not have a proper english or a proper manner.

If there is one thing you do not like on a nice map is someone who keep spamming chat with caps lock flaming on his mother language.

Arbalest
3rd March 2010, 03:05 PM
i never played dota,so i'll skip that part
in ladder country too doesn't matter but what i hate in my opponent is when the game start the opp start:
-asking me :from??? and insisting on it(give it up dude i don't answer useless question).
-then when he start to feel that he's gonna lose the game:
he start accusing me of all sort of hack, lagger,mher,lucky noob etc
and in the endhe start whining and insulting, like this affect me :) so i feel ashamed and leave the game.
i've seen all sort in big mouths and if it was in my hand i'll disable chat inside game and i'll let just the (gl, hf, gg) on :)

Shoocky3V
3rd March 2010, 03:07 PM
-Only TR BR and some RO, not all, just the flamers and haters
-as I said, they have lacks of manners :)
-Nop
-No he/she can't

HIMENS
3rd March 2010, 03:17 PM
HMMM, TURKS, TURKS, TURKS, TURKMUSUNS AND TURKS. THEY LAG AS SHIT, THEIR HOSTS ARE TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE BUT U CANT REPORT THEM CUZ SOMEHOW THEY HAVE LOW PINGS. MOST OF THEM ARE SO DUMB THAT THEY THINK EVERYONE CAN SPEAK TURKISH, THEY HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING LAUGH EVER AKA "ZUAHAHAHA", ALSO THEIR LANGUAGE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. ALL OF HIGH LEVEL TURKS ARE NOOBISH LEVEL UPPERS, AND NO MATTER WHAT U TELL TO THE TURK, THE ANSWER WILL BE "Y FUCK YOU SYSTER". NOT TO MENTION THEIR NICKNAMES LIKE "OMUZGUMUNUM" "KRALLAHYLY" "OTTOMAN_TR" "TR_KRAL_TR".. :hoho4:

TBK.Goldy
3rd March 2010, 03:36 PM
lolz :')) i can say that indeed turks lag as hell but somehow have low pings ... o0

their nicknames are also -iz-yu-loler-

xD

MiZiGe
3rd March 2010, 04:02 PM
I do not autoban any countries, and if someone from Kenya wants to play in my game, he/she is free to do so.
Anyone can lag, no matter if he is from pro sexy country like SK or CZ, or from some weird countries (every other then SK or CZ)

Disliking anyone based on his country/his government/someone else from his country (this one is the weirdest, wtf people) is just showing, that you are stupid. Knowledge leads to understanding :)

Cen
3rd March 2010, 06:09 PM
HMMM, TURKS, TURKS, TURKS, TURKMUSUNS AND TURKS. THEY LAG AS SHIT, THEIR HOSTS ARE TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE BUT U CANT REPORT THEM CUZ SOMEHOW THEY HAVE LOW PINGS. MOST OF THEM ARE SO DUMB THAT THEY THINK EVERYONE CAN SPEAK TURKISH, THEY HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING LAUGH EVER AKA "ZUAHAHAHA", ALSO THEIR LANGUAGE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. ALL OF HIGH LEVEL TURKS ARE NOOBISH LEVEL UPPERS, AND NO MATTER WHAT U TELL TO THE TURK, THE ANSWER WILL BE "Y FUCK YOU SYSTER". NOT TO MENTION THEIR NICKNAMES LIKE "OMUZGUMUNUM" "KRALLAHYLY" "OTTOMAN_TR" "TR_KRAL_TR".. :hoho4:

Ahahaha, thanks for making me laugh. :D

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHAHAHhahahhaha

ZUAHUAHUHAUHA

demon-storm
3rd March 2010, 10:04 PM
BR definitively... mega laggers and I hate when I see in the list of games some like "DOTINHA PROS 5v5 XAXAXA".. only CAPS. also, they are kinda noobs at DotA :D

In.My.ConTroL
4th March 2010, 06:28 AM

To be honest, i got angry many times when i was playing against TR players in their host.
But, as the same way i got angry on them, they get angry on mine.. so, i understand their side and it makes me think about twice.

BR definitively... mega laggers

If you're a dota player, you can chose in which game you will join. So, if BRS are laggers it won't interfere in your gameplay.

I hate when I see in the list of games some like "DOTINHA PROS 5v5 XAXAXA"..

Me too.

also, they are kinda noobs at DotA :D

Those who play dota are noobs, independent of his nation.

Tecktonik.
4th March 2010, 12:57 PM
to be honest .. i only deny TR , BR and sometimes US on my bot .. not cause i hate them .. but they have high ping and they really lag :/
i really want to play with us players cause they play somehow good and speak fluently english :D

AleLeLElele
4th March 2010, 03:50 PM
why the fuck u delete my post?

edit: mizige can u see the fucking topic then try acting smart

MiZiGe
4th March 2010, 03:53 PM
1. because I fucking can - read the rules
2. because you deserved it.

AleLeLElele
4th March 2010, 03:59 PM
do you dislike some ppl because of RL experience or politics towards that country?

and i just said why i dislike them and u gave me infractions : ( cool

MiZiGe
4th March 2010, 04:13 PM
if you memory span is shorter then 2 minutes, this might seem a problem - so let me remind you again: the "reason" you gave was racist. And I did not give you an infraction, just a warning.
So thank you very much for your participation in this discussion so far.

Herr
4th March 2010, 05:04 PM
and i just said why i dislike them and u gave me infractions : ( cool

I hope you got a lesson... There are a few things which called 'politically incorrect', which can't be said at any reasons, anywhere (maybe whispering to ourselves at our bathroom :), but care, maybe microphones in there in a few years). Well, welcome to the system :cool2:

Ave First Amendment :cool:

Now let's avoid the :spam:s

Avner
4th March 2010, 05:16 PM

My new signature..

paiNISTHESHIT
4th March 2010, 11:02 PM
Look now, just do a job if you will think... Close this topic and everything gonna be all right...

Cen
4th March 2010, 11:11 PM
Everything is worth doing if you get a new sig material.