PDA

View Full Version : Getting older matters to you?

swinzyorks
13th February 2010, 08:17 AM
Does anyone of you bother about getting older? What do you think about the age factor? Is it mere a number or you are really getting conscious about getting older?
Are you worried about all the symptoms of older age like wrinkle, loose skin, lower stamina, etc?

Feel free to share your views and opinion here

TBK.Goldy
13th February 2010, 10:22 AM
1. I'm aware
2. I taught myself to look at my life thru accomplishments not thru age, for ex. if i manage to get a nice job/family/car/whatever no matter how old i am, i wouldnt care. As long as i get it.

cheers

:tiphat:

Mladenus
13th February 2010, 12:42 PM
I don't mind.

seer_of_death
13th February 2010, 12:57 PM
Well, it does bother me getting older because i wont be able to do things such as sports and stuff. The rest is just life, i cant do anything to prevent from happening so when the times comes i will just have to live with it. There is no option.

TP_MoonStar
13th February 2010, 01:07 PM
At least for me.. in my work, age = experiênce and respect.Getting older is good :)

In life questions, i do mind because i like to feel " good " for my wife but i do not care much about the "contra factors" you mentioned :) (not mention it wont take more then 10-20 years until the nano and the plastic C department start using the new technologies that are used in other areas.

You should not worry either :) Just live your life as it's suposed to be, to the max. And in case you get lost on the track just remember ; now you can run,play sports and much more! and when you get old.. in case you wont be able to.. What's only thing you are doing now that you will be able to do when you get old? sit your ass in a chair and play games :)

Just make sure that no matter what you do.. live your life to the max and do the things you like the most! if it's volley just go and play! if it's soccer just go and play too. if you like to walk freely or just like to run why not? take 1h of your day and do it. Dont spend with idiotic things such as getting drunk till you fall down, drugs,arguing,sleeping all day :) just live.

At least this is how i think about getting older.

TP_MoonStar.

Arbalest
17th February 2010, 11:48 AM
At least for me.. in my work, age = experiênce and respect.Getting older is good :)

In life questions, i do mind because i like to feel " good " for my wife but i do not care much about the "contra factors" you mentioned :) (not mention it wont take more then 10-20 years until the nano and the plastic C department start using the new technologies that are used in other areas.

You should not worry either :) Just live your life as it's suposed to be, to the max. And in case you get lost on the track just remember ; now you can run,play sports and much more! and when you get old.. in case you wont be able to.. What's only thing you are doing now that you will be able to do when you get old? sit your ass in a chair and play games :)

Just make sure that no matter what you do.. live your life to the max and do the things you like the most! if it's volley just go and play! if it's soccer just go and play too. if you like to walk freely or just like to run why not? take 1h of your day and do it. Dont spend with idiotic things such as getting drunk till you fall down, drugs,arguing,sleeping all day :) just live.

At least this is how i think about getting older.

TP_MoonStar.
got nothing smart to add gj thats pretty much it, i guess i agree with you

pRiMe
17th February 2010, 01:53 PM
Never wanted to grow up :) but i had to grow up quickly.I started working when i was 17...that's when all started.
Yeah, as older you get the more respect you get.
A difference between Prime from 2004 and Prime from 2010 (15-21y)
I'm wiser,more concious,a bit more aware of the things that are happening around me and in the world,expirienced all kind of good and bad shits in just 3-4 years.And that's when i started writing rhymes/lyrics and i still do :) i'm glad those 6 years passed so fast.
So yeah it matters.

_TerrorBlade_
17th February 2010, 10:22 PM
getting older... that's so bad kids!

you will die kids, so better not get old!

Amanda
17th February 2010, 10:45 PM
Well... I can say that getting older matter a lot to girls. Yes we all get wiser when we get older...But who said that the world wants/respect wiser woman? The society wants young and beautiful ladies.

So...It matters...

TP_MoonStar
18th February 2010, 12:00 AM
Well... I can say that getting older matter a lot to girls. Yes we all get wiser when we get older...But who said that the world wants/respect wiser woman? The society wants young and beautiful ladies.

So...It matters...

No ofense but as long as you " live " for society you will never achieve anything. Dont want respect for society, dont try to be smarter or anything for society since she wont give you nothing on return. Aim for somenthing and go for it! there's no such thing as "noone want a want wiser womens they just want beautiful ladies"... try going on a company or a hospital without brain? It's just a clichê that people ( mostly girls ) are stucked on it. Unseless you're trying to sell beans or anything then of course your appearance and charisma matters! otherwise your brain and experience count more.

The only places where people look for bodies else then brain are the ones where brain aint needed at all. As for me, i would never want to co-work with a dumb beuty girl.

As long as you aim high you will never get stuck in society morales.

eXtasY
18th February 2010, 12:01 AM
Yes it does matter for me. Moon is right that every age is different and you have to live according to it and take maximum of same but still... I felt much better when i was 17 than now 21. The reason are ofcourse massive obligations on faculty, more responsibility, more expectations and more everything except free time.

I simply miss time when i was going out at Tuesday or Wednesday not thinking that i have to get up tomorrow to study, running from classes to chill with friends, not caring about anything at all, except enjoying my time. Dunno simply all were more relaxed and the whole point of life was to have maximum fun. Now, i see people i was used to see every day like once in a week. Now, i go out in clubs once in a week or two instead three times per week. Not to say that chasing girls is 10x funnier when you are 17 or so :)

pRiMe
18th February 2010, 12:16 AM
No ofense but as long as you " live " for society you will never achieve anything
Word up...
If you continue thinkin' like that you'll prolly end up selling your body like whores...no offense but girls usually end up like that and that's a big shame.

I simply miss time when i was going out at Tuesday or Wednesday not thinking that i have to get up tomorrow to study, running from classes to chill with friends, not caring about anything at all, except enjoying my time. Dunno simply all were more relaxed and the whole point of life was to have maximum fun. Now, i see people i was used to see every day like once in a week. Now, i go out in clubs once in a week or two instead three times per week. Not to say that chasing girls is 10x funnier when you are 17 or so
I feel you :)
As one rapper said ''I remember days when, I was young and aigin'.
Cuttin class, chasin ass, couldn't pass grades and...
Chillin on the block an' listenin to Rakim.''
We all miss times when we were 17 and younger ;]
You never had much things on your mind,just going out with your friends,chasin ass and doing dumb things :)

Mladenus
18th February 2010, 12:41 AM
I think we all should be looking in front of us, not after us... We can't bring our young ages back. It's nothing to be sad about... Look forward to see the future, remember the past, but don't waste too much time about it. After all, it's just past.

P.S. Now, Prime will flame me. Go, go, Prime!

TP_MoonStar
18th February 2010, 01:04 AM
I think we all should be looking in front of us, not after us... We can't bring our young ages back. It's nothing to be sad about... Look forward to see the future, remember the past, but don't waste too much time about it. After all, it's just past.

P.S. Now, Prime will flame me. Go, go, Prime!

Agree in some parts but i must disagree in others ;

I agree on the part about not wasting your future thinking and missing the past however i must disagree on the part about we cant bring our young ages back.

I always massed books + study, i never had any childhood game's or somenthing like that (that's problably why i dont understand most of jokes,games etc). Anyway, now i'm much more older and i got a wife + big and important work in my real life. This is the good part, i got everything from what i aimed when child. However the contra is too big; i look back and miss everything i wished to be done as a child and most of the times it makes me wonder if it was worth to lose it for my future.

Well i must say, it's not worth at all, thank god i have my beloved wife on my side to support me otherwise i would have broke apart many years ago (Those who know me better know what i'm talking about). She passed through the same situation as i did, no childhood only study and stuff like that. Nowdays we play games,we enjoy little games we go to the park and a bunch of " kids " stuff because its fun.

It's ok to sometimes do things you miss when you were kid but its not ok when you do it all the time or you forget the your real age.It's all about balance.

Most of the users here call me cold as rock or cold as a dead body or sometimes a bot,robot etc, and yes i am like that most of the time but it's not because i dont like it it's because i accept this place company and some sort of "free work", that's why i dont like to play arround or joke much, it makes me lose my focus i lose my concentration, if i play i'll start thinking as a kid and if i think i'll start losing my maturity and if i lose my maturity i'll not be suitable for my work anymore.

I understood this after soooome time as admin here and as med student. if i were a kid i wouldnt understand this.

You see? Getting old is diferent from aging. If i had a magic palec and somehow i could go back in the past.. would i do somenthing diferent? (this question looks like another good topic lol) Obviously i would not. But on a topic arround 5 years ago i wrote about this and i said i would want to go back and i would do everything diferent.

Anyway.. i'm loosing my focus already so i'll end with one last part :

Things that looks wrong now may look correct in the future.

Things that look right now may look wrong in the future.

Things that was wrong in the past may be right for the future.

Things that was right on the past may be wrong for the future.

People who say : Past is past and it should be forgotten, is totaly wrong!

Past - present and future is all linked. As nothing is impossible everything is possible. If somenthing is impossible for that moment you must wait because it will be possible at some point. geting older makes you get more life experience, make you learn few things here and there and allow you to see those points, allow you to understand things you need to.

About body aging?

Sorry this part is 18+ so if you arent please read take your mom/dad out and read :

I dont care about old body! i can always be a pimp when i get older ;D

pRiMe
18th February 2010, 01:11 AM
@Mladenus what's the reason of writing my name in vain ? gogo...
You think i'm asking for your attention or smth similar ?You are my n1 event on this forum.Uh...

@Moon yeah you can be pimp cuz i'm your mentor and you learned from the best XD

Most of the users here call me cold as rock or cold as a dead body or sometimes a bot,robot etc, and yes i am like that most of the time but it's not because i dont like it it's because i accept this place company and some sort of "free work", that's why i dont like to play arround or joke much
You are dead as a rock and cold as a glacier :]
J/k...we understand you,especially those who are closer with you.You are not 'cold' or 'dead' xd with them :) with me...you lose your maturity,sanity and virginity ...almost xD
The dumb things(But not too dumb) we do done when we were young are good memories for when you get older and pass those times.

Avner
18th February 2010, 11:19 AM
Oh, i ll miss that Keka's head;
His brother and me like to beat Keka a lot, punching bag.
What to say, Keka is getting older and it meters me, no more ganking....

Amanda
18th February 2010, 03:52 PM
Maybe some of you can say that gettind older doesn´t matter. But hey! we are still young.... In a few years...we won´t be young anymore...

In each second that pass, we have less time to live. Our strengh is slowing dissapearing. Do you know that we start to die at the age of 27? I am not saying that get old is bad or sth. Older people can see the world from another perspective....They see and know things that we don´t. But still....It seems that they don´t have the passion for life as young ppl have...

PS: moon... You may be right about you would rather work with a wiser woman than with a beautiful dumb. But i tell you.... Do you ever see a man dumping a beautiful lady to stay with the old and wiser woman? I hardly ever see that happening

pRiMe
18th February 2010, 04:50 PM
At age of 27 ?People die at age of 10 or even less...
Actually i have a friend that loves older women and wiser.He's my age and he always hook up with some 30+ years old lady.
And i must say i would gladly share my life with some wise/nice/cool and average beautiful woman then with some fancy with mass make up beautiful girl...i had bad expirience too many times with such girls.They worth nothing imo...well maybe for one thing :)

Amanda
18th February 2010, 05:14 PM
At age of 27 ?People die at age of 10 or even less...
Actually i have a friend that loves older women and wiser.He's my age and he always hook up with some 30+ years old lady.
And i must say i would gladly share my life with some wise/nice/cool and average beautiful woman then with some fancy with mass make up beautiful girl...i had bad expirience too many times with such girls.They worth nothing imo...well maybe for one thing :)

I said that our body START to die with 27. Wel..you have 1 friend that likes older woman... I can tell you at least,without thinking much, 7 man i know that dumped a good older woman, for a dumb beautiful young lady ( some of them dumped their good old wifes for ugly young ladies even... -.- )

Arbalest
20th February 2010, 03:50 PM
well i would say the world is a half filled cup with twisted minded people but it doesn't mean all people are like that or from those examples we conclude that's a rule that apply inside everybody's head.

personally i got a spot for older women it's nice when i say a, b
she says c,d u know there is a presence of mind,i offen get surprised when i hear some girls talking the interest subject of 30 min talk is(later i have to go to work) and i wonder if that's a rule in each girl's mind.
anyway i think getting older is fair enough with all advantages and disadvantages.

Cen
20th February 2010, 05:40 PM
well i would say the world is a half filled cup with twisted minded people but it doesn't mean all people are like that or from those examples we conclude that's a rule that apply inside everybody's head.

personally i got a spot for older women it's nice when i say a, b
she says c,d u know there is a presence of mind,i offen get surprised when i hear some girls talking the interest subject of 30 min talk is(later i have to go to work) and i wonder if that's a rule in each girl's mind.
anyway i think getting older is fair enough with all advantages and disadvantages.
It's half full cup...

;)

ArtecK
20th February 2010, 07:23 PM

So...It matters...

U have right :D

Arbalest
20th February 2010, 08:27 PM
It's half full cup...

;)
thx for the correction xDD btw imba avatar :)

U have right :D
wp sure thing but you got to add some mind use, you know when the chick doesn't know how to write her own name, if you can read her mind u'll see the only things she knows is how look sexy :) , in standard getting older solves this ;)