PDA

View Full Version : Good free email service?

swinzyorks
13th February 2010, 07:14 AM
What do you think which is the best free email services for you? and why?

For me it is Gmail as it can be used in pop account, easy to operate and ad free and reliable also IMO.

Taz.
13th February 2010, 07:16 AM
ive been using hotmail for several years...I would go for gmail but after adding contacts and ppl knowing that this is my main email, i wont change.. so i dont mind hotmail :P Its cool, simple, and easy to use ..

MiZiGe
13th February 2010, 12:15 PM
taz., you can do the same I did - I have 4 live mail adresses, and I link them all through SMTP/POP3 to my gmail account for convenience.

kranz
13th February 2010, 12:27 PM
is there any way to add additional folders to inbox in gmail? my problem is that me and my university group are using gmail but we cannot use any software to check our mail-only via gmail web page. What i want to do is to move old messages to a separate folder leaving Inbox only for new ones(with or without a filter, doesn't matter) I tried to use Ethiquetes(or sth like this)with poor results.So any ideas if it is possible?

Cen
13th February 2010, 05:08 PM
I use hotmail since I've created msn account. No problems at all, good spam filters. I also have gmail account, but I don't see any advantage in it.

Herr
13th February 2010, 05:11 PM
I get tons and tons of spam on Hotmail. I keep checking "Spam" but nothing happens, they just come again.

efko.wbs
13th February 2010, 05:37 PM
gmail rule the world :)

Cen
13th February 2010, 05:45 PM
I get tons and tons of spam on Hotmail. I keep checking "Spam" but nothing happens, they just come again.

Dunno about that. 95% of the spam I receive ends up in Junk.

pRiMe
13th February 2010, 05:52 PM
Hotmail and yahoo but i get mass spam mails from some rnd people with virus' probably or some shit in msg.I don't care which one i'll use but how did those people get my e mail -_-

Majestic.
13th February 2010, 05:58 PM
I used mail which my provider made for me, but when i reinstalled windows i didn't know to make it in outlook, so now i'm using Hotmail for 2 years already and yea, i get mass junk/spam from random people and i'm wondering too, how the f they got my mail to send me such stuff... -.-