PDA

View Full Version : What do you like doing in your spare time?

ArtecK
8th February 2010, 10:35 AM
In my free time y play dota :D
U all?

Taz.
8th February 2010, 03:25 PM
play xbox, or even guitar..

eXtasY
8th February 2010, 03:32 PM
Why do you write "y" instead of "i" all the time?

ArtecK
8th February 2010, 03:36 PM
Becouse I like ''Y''

Taz.
8th February 2010, 03:42 PM
Becouse I like ''Y''

Do you personally think it makes sense :D ?

Y like apples. Y would like to post in this topic.

WTH.

Lowlife
8th February 2010, 04:36 PM
I like to have sex in my sparetime
ofcourse
since all my time is sparetime
I'm really tired most of the time
:p

Focused
8th February 2010, 07:04 PM
in spare time if im alone at home i jerk off ..
if im NOT alone then i chat on msn or i play dota or watch movie or play some other game or do ANYTHING that i find interesting :)

OH and i laugh a lot :)

pRiMe
8th February 2010, 07:19 PM
axaxa Stefaj :*
I write lyrics,rhymes.But only when i have inspiration and to make my skills more advanced.
Listenin music,chillin on a block with friends.Sometimes playing Cs when some friend calls me.
But usually listening rap and writing lyrics in same time.

phaNtom
8th February 2010, 08:30 PM
Most of the time I am on PC(includes everything, playing games, listening music, downloading all kinds of stuff bla bla, sometimes even learning).

Also I read when I have extra spare time and I am alone in my room(and when I am not too tired), I have just finished reading a really good book.

When it's summer I am 24/7 outside, basketball, chillin with homiez, hustle and sh1t(I am a straight raw hustler)..
(blah, I am just kidding about hustling)

But, I don't have much spare time. If I go to school in the morning, I have time from 13 to 20h(when I go to gym), and I use that time for sleeping and PC most of the time, and when I go afternoon to school, in the morning sleeping till I go to school, and when I come back home at 23h, I am usualy on PC till 1-2h...

Damn, I need summer. :s

Tecktonik.
8th February 2010, 08:32 PM
well i go out with my friends on weekend , drink something and also play DotA or CS lan
@phantom : yee i miss summer to :(

ArtecK
8th February 2010, 08:53 PM
Good all:D

Arbalest
8th February 2010, 10:34 PM
nice guys
well if i'm home it will be between guitar, wc3 and online tutoriels ,'im not a big fun of chat
outside the best choice : i've got a very close friend most of my time i spent it with him ,he's such bastard xDD last time at a party of the new year we were coming back home arround 3 morning, a police car passed by and the asshole start running for no reason and we spent 20 min trying to escape ,it was a mix of fun and fear in the end i kinda enjoy my time with him.

TBK.Goldy
10th February 2010, 02:49 PM
I like to watch good movies. Take out girls for drinks etc.

-KaMiKaZa-
10th February 2010, 03:15 PM
I like to watch good movies. Take out girls for drinks etc.

Dont be shy....continue :)

On topic:On my spare time i like playing dota...cs 1.6....go out with my friends for a drink....reading silly threads on this forum :D
But most i like playing DOTA :D :tiphat:

Amanda
10th February 2010, 03:33 PM
Read and spend time with the girls

TBK.Goldy
10th February 2010, 04:34 PM
-KaMiKaZa-;1071860']Dont be shy....continue :)

I like to watch good movies. Take out girls for drinks, after we sit down in the cafe I take her hand and tell her she looks beautiful tonight... then a man passes by... selling roses... and i buy her whichever rose she chooses... she chooses red... then we talk with almost whispering voices, ofc i tell jokes, and she smiles and watches as my eyes glare in the night... then we go for a walk by the river, and i suggest her she should put her hand to my elbow, and we walk in silence watching the ducks flow in the river... and before you know it its already 2 am and she has to go home, she lets go of my hand, but i dont want to let go of hers... i tell her i had a wonderful time tonight and we should do it again... she agrees... when i come home, there's already an sms on my phone saying; I had a great time tonight, good night, and a shy kiss smiley... :*

and thats what i do in my spare time.

-KaMiKaZa-
10th February 2010, 04:39 PM
ty....that was more then enough :D

ArtecK
10th February 2010, 04:46 PM
Yes:D

pRiMe
10th February 2010, 04:53 PM
Don't lie,you took me to a awful nightbar club where everyone is drunk all the time,later we walked near stinky sewers and i couldn't barely wait to get home and i sent you sms 'GTFO OR I WILL MOVE OUT FROM COUNTRY!'
Oh and...the nicest word i got from you was 'will you be my dota partner forever?Until they gank us and death do us part?' ...on your knees ofc.

TBK.Goldy
10th February 2010, 05:45 PM
shutup... you know you're only worth for enfos, not dota :|

Taz.
10th February 2010, 05:48 PM
Don't lie,you took me to a awful nightbar club where everyone is drunk all the time,later we walked near stinky sewers and i couldn't barely wait to get home and i sent you sms 'GTFO OR I WILL MOVE OUT FROM COUNTRY!'
Oh and...the nicest word i got from you was 'will you be my dota partner forever?Until they gank us and death do us part?' ...on your knees ofc.

LOOOOOOOOL, u ruined all his joy :D

-KaMiKaZa-
10th February 2010, 05:49 PM
ccccc....shame on you Prime...shame on you :D

pRiMe
10th February 2010, 06:57 PM
Shame on me ?Shame on him !He was the one that ruined that night :( i wanted something romantic,like drowning in the lake and such things.
@Goldy you never seen me in action when dota is in question :D

Cen
10th February 2010, 07:23 PM
I like to watch good movies. Take out girls for drinks, after we sit down in the cafe I take her hand and tell her she looks beautiful tonight... then a man passes by... selling roses... and i buy her whichever rose she chooses... she chooses red... then we talk with almost whispering voices, ofc i tell jokes, and she smiles and watches as my eyes glare in the night... then we go for a walk by the river, and i suggest her she should put her hand to my elbow, and we walk in silence watching the ducks flow in the river... and before you know it its already 2 am and she has to go home, she lets go of my hand, but i dont want to let go of hers... i tell her i had a wonderful time tonight and we should do it again... she agrees... when i come home, there's already an sms on my phone saying; I had a great time tonight, good night, and a shy kiss smiley... :*

and thats what i do in my spare time.
How can you tell jokes with "almost whispering voices"?

FAIL SO BIG THAT IT'S SCREAMING TO THE SKY!

Ahahahahah xD

I don't remember when goldy wrote anything this nice...ever. :happy:

pRiMe
10th February 2010, 09:00 PM
Cen are you going to gimme your msn or you're too famous and unreachable ?
Edit : nvm xD

TBK.Goldy
10th February 2010, 09:05 PM
How can you tell jokes with "almost whispering voices"?

FAIL SO BIG THAT IT'S SCREAMING TO THE SKY!

Ahahahahah xD

I don't remember when goldy wrote anything this nice...ever. :happy:

Not really, I'm sitting with a girl in a nice outdoor caffe, it's 22 hrs and there are other tables around us... with other people sitting (not a loud disco)... If I say; You're looking pretty nice this evening in normal voice ppl would start turning around and start staring at us.... instead of that, i tell her that in a gentle "almost whispering voice".................................

Cen
10th February 2010, 09:21 PM
You've got around my words omg! :]

pRiMe
10th February 2010, 11:29 PM
axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax XD can you tell me i'm pretty in those gentle words ?:c

-kEkA-
10th February 2010, 11:35 PM
axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax XD can you tell me i'm pretty in those gentle words ?:c

no, he would be lying.... XDD

Focused
11th February 2010, 12:05 AM
no, he would be lying.... XDD

hahahaha :D
true :) and goldy is not like that, he never lie :D

anyway goldy , dont suggest to her she to go home .. its stupid :p tell her lets get back to my place , ill be your superman , your here to rescue her :P that kind of stuff :p

pRiMe
11th February 2010, 12:10 AM
But he wouldn't be lying if he said you're trying to hook up with girl with your colorful scarf on.

-kEkA-
11th February 2010, 12:23 AM
Wat? problemos wit scarf senjor notprettysomuch ???

pRiMe
11th February 2010, 07:33 AM
I ain't got no probs but you got probs if you want to pull off with some chicks :) you will be pulling with scarf in bed xDD

ArtecK
11th February 2010, 10:20 PM
Good all very good:))

Fika[F]
11th February 2010, 10:34 PM
I mass masturbate in my sperm time...

Kuckar
12th February 2010, 10:34 AM
In my spare time I usually go out with friends,play dota,chat on msn etc...

DvoRoG
26th February 2010, 01:08 AM
I don't have free time at all. :(

ArtecK
26th February 2010, 01:57 AM
Srry for u:(

DvoRoG
26th February 2010, 03:56 PM
:)