PDA

View Full Version : Dear Eurobattle.net users and admins

KavanaK
2nd February 2010, 08:34 PM
Dear Eurobattle.net users and admins,

I am stop enjoying to play on Eurobattle.net. A lot of custom games are unplayable and ruined because of host's stupidity.

I played two games some minutes ago and I didn't play it to the end. After some minutes I got ban and kick. And why?

One host, from croatina btw, was very 'depressed' or whatever he was from my command .ping. Host was lagging and I tried 5 times ping myself. He was so nerved or I dont know what happened in his small brain, he kicked me out of the game and sent me a ban.

The second host, I didn't know why but he moved to scourge and I talked to blue player. I called host a noob, because he didn't care of players in the game, the game was very laggy for everyone. Host game me a ban. I asked him why? He said, that I called him a noob. I told him, I'd apologized, that was not posted to him. He was still saying that I called him a noob. He were very rude. He said many bad words. I told him I will report him, If he dont stop. He said go ahead! F***** retard!! F****tard! Etc.Etc.

I got a disc. When I watched his profile, there was no profile. His name was spoofed. So If you meet a host iSnoop, check pings and send here his screenshot with his account / ghost account. I need to speak with him.

Hosts of Custom games like dota, please, take care of other players and behave yourself. You are not the ONLY ONE on the world.

If you are interested how this happened, here is a screenshot and the replay.

Thank you,
Kawy (KavanaK)

MiZiGe
2nd February 2010, 08:44 PM
well, you can join, for starters, one of the dota leagues, where we watch over the games, and ban for leaving/flaming, and so on.
You can join the ODL (channel w3-dota) directly, or put a vouch request on EDL or SS, if your skills are sufficient.

We are revising the idea to take action with host abuse (i.e. no mannered hosts, that ragequit, kick, and so on), but this will take a bit of time. I am very sorry to hear that you no longer enjoy the games, and I can relate to that fully.

seer_of_death
2nd February 2010, 08:49 PM
truth is that pub games are pretty bad, but you probably know what they say, host in custom games = GOD!, i would suggest u to do that Mizige told u to...he is a wise man :D

Mitsuki
2nd February 2010, 08:57 PM
Answering

1. the game mod included SP which means shuffle players.. so the one who you tried to provoke is not the host
2. spaming others bot with commands....
3. yes, he has namespoofer, yes he banned you, yes he said very very bad words, yes you had delay
4. this is not the case you should cry alot at me to do something with this dumb hosts. This is not the case to tell everyone to go read your supermega post or you will stop playing warcraft.

5. Judgement will be done, not by me.

KavanaK
2nd February 2010, 09:09 PM
SRY FOR NON ENGLISH BUT I NEED TO WRITE IT RIGHT NOW AND FAST.

in short: I disagree

MiZiGe
3rd February 2010, 12:05 PM
both your posts edited. Please fight on some yard, not here :)
(I know, easy for me to say, but still..)

pRiMe
3rd February 2010, 06:05 PM
Mitsuki...chill out,you're an moderator,dawg.This is not the way to deal with normal users.
@Kavanak i feel you,when i was playing pub dota on xpam with one friend...it was terrible.From 20 games we MAYBE played a normal 1-2...it's unbelievable but that's how the things go in pub/custom games...just unplayable.Either that or Ss...and i don't know which one's worse.You can have 90% of ruined games in pub or you can play as a robot and get banned if you make a single mistake.Both were out of question so i quitted dota.You should get friends on server and play private games without tards.

Majestic.
4th February 2010, 12:28 AM
Mitsuki...chill out,you're an moderator,dawg.This is not the way to deal with normal users.
@Kavanak i feel you,when i was playing pub dota on xpam with one friend...it was terrible.From 20 games we MAYBE played a normal 1-2...it's unbelievable but that's how the things go in pub/custom games...just unplayable.Either that or Ss...and i don't know which one's worse.You can have 90% of ruined games in pub or you can play as a robot and get banned if you make a single mistake.Both were out of question so i quitted dota.You should get friends on server and play private games without tards.

Even this is impossible. There is always someone to ruin your game, and will always be... Yes, it's sad...

Mitsuki
4th February 2010, 03:09 AM

You don't know the case, dont judge me from 1 phrase.

Close this.

pRiMe
4th February 2010, 10:31 AM
I don't...i just reminded you of your position.

phaNtom
4th February 2010, 11:21 AM
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this ATM.
:tclosed: