PDA

View Full Version : pls help

-KaMiKaZa-
30th January 2010, 12:01 AM
I have problems with this guy...
I reported him at odl reporting section and now he spam me with PM....
He also opened a new therad named "Evereyone who thinks that [X]-KaMiKaZa- is Mega noob" ...
Dunno if he has mental problems but pls try to solve this...i warned him that i will report him but he still continiues to send PM...
Pls remove him from forum if posible..
I will also attach ss from my inbox and quotes what he wrote..Thank in advance

^^']
-KaMiKaZa-']
^^']
-KaMiKaZa-']
^^']wtf you have agants Kakkarot you noob. he didnt nothing wrong to you, when Turbo snoopy was banned you ask why kakkarot isnt banned. you loser get a life and leave him alone..delete w3 you little kid ok ?!! i know you are such a geek that you will post to, becouse you have nothing else to do. but this isnt for ban. this is just what i think about you !!!

Hmmm...then why he reserves for games and not showing up...he thinks hes funny...we'll hes not

he joined only 1 game and didnt show up, becouse there is no SHUFFLE PLAYERS no more, and that team was NOOBS. you said 4 games in a row you fucking laier !!!

Man gimme a break or i will report u and u will be removed by forum also

i give you a break you noob, you cant report me becouse i did nothing wrong, calling you noob isnt bad thing, it is just telling the true hehe, whatz up noob, oh yea :happy2:

^^[BruceLee]^^
30th January 2010, 12:14 AM
1. I spam you with PM ??! just look, you answer all my questions. that is not spaming that is talking, or you are just little kid that dont know what talking is ??!
2. You are lair, you banned some guy , you told he joined 4 games in a row and ruin that 4 games, but he joined only 1 game, that is not same thing !!!
(but everytime when someone open Unban Req. you all the time post , dont unban him,
he is noob, you deserve bann, or something like that, that is on admins to decide not you).
3. I Attached 2 files where [X]-KaMiKaZa think he is admin, and make the rules. in 2th attached file he post ban req for someone that is not in that game, what make no point, he didnt open a new Ban Req, he post in other poeple posts !!
4. Plz remove from forum [X]-KaMiKaZa if posible !!!
(he think he is admin, he can decide who need ban, who not, look all his post, he telling people "you dont deserve unban" etc...)

-KaMiKaZa-
30th January 2010, 12:55 AM
Man i get annoyed by u...
In magaveirs case i gave my opinion...
I dont want u to ruin another ppl games...
Thats why i want u to stay banned....
And pls dont make diff accs just to ruin games...
All i have 2 say
and p.s checkthe rulebook...it says that everyone can post their opinions

^^[BruceLee]^^
30th January 2010, 01:10 AM
-KaMiKaZa-;1066245']
In magaveirs case i gave my opinion...
I dont want u to ruin another ppl games...
Thats why i want u to stay banned....
And pls dont make diff accs just to ruin games...
All i have 2 say
and p.s checkthe rulebook...it says that everyone can post their opinions

1. "Thats why i want u to stay banned...." -> Like i told you 100x times, you are not admin to tell me what you want or what you think.
2. I have 3 Accounts old about 2-3 years ago, and that is becouse i was in few Clans, and it is not your bussnis what i have!!!
3. everyone can post their opinions, but in Unban Req. it is for admins to decide, not by some geek player,
what you know if he deserve ban or not. maybe you dont like him ??!

Avner
30th January 2010, 01:16 AM
I will support Kamikaza.
This guy (account : ^^[BruceLee]^^) even opened a thread in my section - Comp. DotA News;
It was Pure spam and waste.
He flamed this guy(Kamikaza) for some silly reason.
He even opened a thread in my section, without my approval, nor has nothing to do with the topic.
Admins and forum moderators check it.
Regards,

Avner
30th January 2010, 01:24 AM
^^;1066215']1. I spam you with PM ??! just look, you answer all my questions. that is not spaming that is talking, or you are just little kid that dont know what talking is ??!
2. You are lair, you banned some guy , you told he joined 4 games in a row and ruin that 4 games, but he joined only 1 game, that is not same thing !!!
(but everytime when someone open Unban Req. you all the time post , dont unban him,
he is noob, you deserve bann, or something like that, that is on admins to decide not you).
3. I Attached 2 files where [X]-KaMiKaZa think he is admin, and make the rules. in 2th attached file he post ban req for someone that is not in that game, what make no point, he didnt open a new Ban Req, he post in other poeple posts !!
4. Plz remove from forum [X]-KaMiKaZa if posible !!!
(he think he is admin, he can decide who need ban, who not, look all his post, he telling people "you dont deserve unban" etc...)

And you are not right.
He posted thread at Reporting section. - I meen on ODL league Reporting section.
Plus decent proofs.
And Snoopy deserves Ban.
It is not his problem; He did right thing, reporting leaver, who ruin his game.
Stop using that excuses as rules.
Problem is simple, BruceLee is spamming and trying to provoke Kamikaza, because he reported his friend for leaving on ODL game.

^^[BruceLee]^^
30th January 2010, 01:27 AM
1. Everything you and admins can see is posted here, so there is no need for checking nothing. (everything what is important is here)
2, You are probably his friend, like i told before, he ask a friend to help him with this, it not suprise me.
3. What i need to have your approval to open something, in rules it say i can open posts here free, what i need to give you 5$ for opening lol ??

-KaMiKaZa-
30th January 2010, 01:29 AM
well read this pls
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95604
just read it

Avner
30th January 2010, 01:31 AM
^^;1066267']1. Everything you and admins can see is posted here, so there is no need for checking nothing. (everything what is important is here)
2, You are probably his friend, like i told before, he ask a friend to help him with this, it not suprise me.
3. What i need to have your approval to open something, in rules it say i can open posts here free, what i need to give you 5$ for opening lol ??

Nah, he is not my friend;
It's just you did same thing to me once just on different account, and now you are doing that to him.
And you will not repeat it twice.

^^[BruceLee]^^
30th January 2010, 01:32 AM
Oh i didnt know that he is Chieftan of that thread section. but that make no diference with this post !! :D

^^[BruceLee]^^
30th January 2010, 01:34 AM
Nah, he is not my friend;
It's just you did same thing to me once just on different account, and now you are doing that to him.
And you will not repeat it twice.

LoL, i did it to you, can you refresh my mind ?? i have only 10 post on this forum, and 9 is in this thread , how can you say i did some bad post to you ?!
oh no you are not his friend, just you give everything you have to help him, what that makes you, his enemy ?!

-KaMiKaZa-
30th January 2010, 01:38 AM
Problem is simple, BruceLee is spamming and trying to provoke Kamikaza, because he reported his friend for leaving on ODL game.

No he is Kakkarot...thats the problem

^^[BruceLee]^^
30th January 2010, 01:41 AM
-KaMiKaZa-;1066277']No he is Kakkarot...thats the problem

Biggest problem here is that Kamikkaza think he is admin, and telling people what to do, like you can see, he is master in spamming

-KaMiKaZa-
30th January 2010, 01:44 AM
Ok...for the LAST TIME I SAY...i don't play admin...i am just giving my opinions....the rules are like they are written...i cant change them....
And this is my last replay...cant waste my time arguing with you...
I let the mods to decide...
EDIT: And u better think twice who is biggest spammer...after all i didn't opened new thread at Competitive Dota News just to flame someone else.
Greets.

^^[BruceLee]^^
30th January 2010, 01:44 AM
Ok for the last time Kamikaza we dont FIGHT ok. lets leave this post ALONE ??!

demon-storm
30th January 2010, 01:46 PM
Cool drama go more

Focused
30th January 2010, 02:49 PM
this is intense .. kamikaza leading into this "battle" .. what will bruce do ?
like demon said .. pls, continue x)

PS : kamikaza did right thing .. reporting players who break rules is something i do too , try it , its fun when u get whispered .. " YOU NOOB , why u reporting me .. i kill yu" or something like that :)

-KaMiKaZa-
30th January 2010, 04:18 PM
I wont say anything else...
Just w8 the mod decision

phaNtom
31st January 2010, 11:08 AM
If I see one more post from Bruce or sth like that, someone is going to be banned :)
So, be warned.
:tclosed: